The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
With the current virus situation i am surprised that people are still going out to pubs. Even if the girls are not sick they could be carrying the virus after contact with an infected customer from earlier in the day.
If you are exchanging saliva or even just touching the face and hands its too easy to get infected yourself. Better to be safe rather than sorry.
Anyone who is married and come to contact tracing, wife will get to know about it
Old 17-02-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hcmbigbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Checked out a new place in the City area. This pub has a mixture of Pinoy and Minah girls. Minah girls only do private KTV rooms.
The minahs are young type?
Old 17-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Actually this week many pubs are super crowded. My girls nv message me on whatsapp to ask me visit because all hit quota for 2-3 nights in a row. I didn't believe so went down to see for myself. True enough walk in after 12am my girls were all drunk liao.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
HI Bro Arrow'n'Bow,
I have not heard from you in a long time.
Yes, fully agree.
I have stopped visiting since a week before the Orange alert.
Definitely not worth the risk.
There will be days to go pubbing again.
Cheers
Hi bro WJ, i've semi retired from the scene since last July/August. Been occasionally reading this thread just for nostalgia.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Anyone who is married and come to contact tracing, wife will get to know about it
If there is an infection cluster originating from any of the pubs and you also get infected then its not just the wife. Even colleagues, neighbours, friends, parents etc will get to know as they will be contacted as part of the contact tracing.

So better live to fight another day.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Actually this week many pubs are super crowded. My girls nv message me on whatsapp to ask me visit because all hit quota for 2-3 nights in a row. I didn't believe so went down to see for myself. True enough walk in after 12am my girls were all drunk liao.
Bro, True.
I stopped getting messages as well. Messaged some of the girls and they told me crowds are back.
As for me, though chances on contracting is low, I will stay away.

Chiong safe guys.

Cheers
Old 17-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Hi bro WJ, i've semi retired from the scene since last July/August. Been occasionally reading this thread just for nostalgia.
Please let me know when you decide to visit again( after this virus period).
Owe you a few dinks.

Cheers
Old 17-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Sugarlicious at Cuppage Plaza 5th floor
actually cuppage has a lot of pinoy bars at almost every floor aka japanese ktv
Interesting small joint with main hall and KTV rooms available for you to sing in private
SH 1 mug $10
LD min 3 tequila shots $30
Lots of rubba rubba available
Old 18-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Sugarlicious at Cuppage Plaza 5th floor
actually cuppage has a lot of pinoy bars at almost every floor aka japanese ktv
Interesting small joint with main hall and KTV rooms available for you to sing in private
SH 1 mug $10
LD min 3 tequila shots $30
Lots of rubba rubba available
I see cuppage Filipina not chio one leh.. How do they rate?
Old 18-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

every night in front of tangs and lucky plaza will have parade up and down. Abit meaty thou.
Old 19-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I see cuppage Filipina not chio one leh.. How do they rate?
At Sugar? Maybe 6 ba.

You like chio, then CP, M** and Bier Valley better

Bier Valley was interesting
Lots of slim curvy and pretty girls
No HH pricing
1 beer mug $10
Min $30 LD for glass or 3 tequilas
$50 for bottle
$60 for bottle and stout

But issue with BV is that the rubba factor is not high and it gets filled up with many customers after 10pm. Then the girls really paro paro and it gets boring.

Also the firepower here is strong. Just now got 1 fella kept on piling on tray after tray of tequilas on his favourite girl but without much rubba. Not very cost effective
Old 21-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They customers must be thinking drinking alcohol will kill the virus. So pubs are safe places
Old 21-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
At Sugar? Maybe 6 ba.

You like chio, then CP, M** and Bier Valley better

Bier Valley was interesting
Lots of slim curvy and pretty girls
No HH pricing
1 beer mug $10
Min $30 LD for glass or 3 tequilas
$50 for bottle
$60 for bottle and stout

But issue with BV is that the rubba factor is not high and it gets filled up with many customers after 10pm. Then the girls really paro paro and it gets boring.

Also the firepower here is strong. Just now got 1 fella kept on piling on tray after tray of tequilas on his favourite girl but without much rubba. Not very cost effective
Can pm me the places or when you plan to go visit bro?
Old 22-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Haha is that the proper name? Isn't it bourbon?
ya bourbon. the one facing road not river. anybody visited there? or manage to get in?

last time i heard from my ex ph gf, her friend suppose to work there but too scary. heard must do alot of stuff. end up run road ownself go back Philippines.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend pubs that open early on Sundays? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1