The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Wow very nice story …. camping here for more
Old 17-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
freshflowofcunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreshflowofcunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

welcum back TS
Old 18-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very nice story!!
Old 18-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

It was a wonderful wonderful position to be in - I was just standing there, hands by my sides, while my landlady Susan was on her knees giving me a blowjob. The feeling was intense, yes, but I was enjoying myself without the slightest worry of climaxing anytime soon. The view was good too - I was enjoying Susan’s head and face bobbing to and fro, and the sight of my own rock hard erection added to the thrill!

But then out of nowhere.... strangely enough... my mind started to wander! My eyes were fully open, and I was aware of everything that’s going on, but my mind started to drift off.... to a memory of when I had just moved into Susan and Uncle’s flat (the first few weeks).....

At that point of time, I had already taken fancy to my landlady - admiring her tremendously full bosom whenever she walked by, noticing the way her hips swayed and her buttocks bounced when her rear came into view, and of course, sneaking a peek or two when she bent down and her cleavage came exposed! However, nothing had really happened yet, and it was before I had started making any advancement towards her.

I had noticed that Susan would always put her laundry in a basket next to the washing machine whenever she changed out of them - usually it was her work clothes after she had come back from work and changed into her home ones. And sometimes, it was her home ones when when she changed into her work clothes in the morning. She would then wash the clothes in this basket come laundry day, which was every 2-3 days. I remembered clearly coz she would sometimes ask me if I wanted her to wash my clothes for me - an offer which I usually took advantage of!

So what came to my naughty mind when I was walking past one afternoon? Of course I decided to take a peek at the contents of said basket, but not before making sure that the flat was empty, and the main door safely secured! It was way before the time when Susan and Uncle would return from work, so it was pretty safe.

After ensuring everything was done, I gingerly opened the basket, which was half-filled with clothes. On top of the pile was one of Susan’s
blouses, and then it was her skirt, and then.... taa daa - I found her bra. It was quite a normal-looking bra - nothing fancy, not much design or patterns along the outside, just plain and beige in colour. But the bra cups... now that... now those were spectacular indeed! Just the sheer size of each cup was enough to make me wonder how big her breasts actually are! Now I know that some women wear bras which are too big for their bosom , but having seen how Susan’s chest usually looks (spilling out of her cups, even when she is fully clothed) it seems that the bra was too small for her! And not to mention her ample ample cleavage (breasts spilling out for sure) whenever I got the chance to peek at her!! I know what you’re thinking - was it a push-up bra? Was there padding to make it look like her breasts were huge? I though of the same too - and the answer was no - no padding, no slots to put in padding, no nothing. Just plain Jane bra cups, albeit with underwire support. I began to fantasize once again how big Susan’s bosom are without her bra. No clothes, no bra, just Susan’s bare naked breasts. Of course, I fantasized about this while putting her bra to my face, and sniffing the life out of it - first in one cup (inside portion, of course), then the other, and back again - rinse and repeat.

And while doing that, my other hand dug deeper into the pile to uncover more treasure...
Old 19-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great read. After reading can’t wait to go and fxxx a big boobs milf. But too bad, I don’t have any at the moment. Have to go back and fxxx my gfs hard tonight.

Last edited by toyotarush; 19-02-2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

The second bra I found was a little more exotic - a maroon-coloured beauty with floral motifs on the bra cups and along the side bands; straps were plain but broad with the ‘shiny’ type of fabric. This one had more solid material on the outside for the cups, but once again, no padding. The insides were soft and comfy though. I plunged my face right into it too, now alternating between this bra and the last! Two bras, four cups - only one face, one nose, one mouth. I was at it for some time.

Then suddenly - idea!

Perhaps one of the bras could venture downwards..... oh wait, maybe... yes, maybe a pair of panties would be more fitting for the job! I quickly put both bras in one hand, while the other went treasure hunting again.

Shorts... blouse... office blouse...another pair of shorts... and then... a pair of cream-coloured panties! A bit worn (loose), but maybe Susan keeps wearing it coz it’s comfy! And that means maybe it has accumulated a generous amount of Susan’s scent? Haha, only one way to fine out!

I hung both bras on the rim of the basket, so that I had both hands to properly straighten out that beauty. Seems okay, no stains or patches or anything. I brought my face closer to the crotch area - mmmmm, there was a slight hint of musky scent. Then I let the panties touch my nose, and gave another whiff - wooow, a nice womanly scent mixed with the smell of detergent! Then I buried my face in and inhaled deeply - oh bloody hell it was good! The real scent of Susan!!

I couldn’t take it anymore; I quickly stripped naked, took the panties and the two bras, and went to the living room sofa. I wrapped the crotch area of Susan’s panties around my cock, held up the maroon bra to my face (left the other bra on my thigh) and started masturbating. All this while fantasizing that my cock was not in those panties, but inside Susan’s warm wet pussy, and my face was not in her bra, but buried between her huge big breasts! The feeling was magnificent - I didn’t know where I was, didn’t care that I was naked in Susan’s living room, and didn’t care that I was playing with three pieces of Susan’s undergarments! That potent combination didn’t take long to show its effects on me, as I felt like cumming after only a brief moment! And when it came, I could not even delay it for long enough to grab a tissue!!
Old 19-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!!
Old 22-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Then suddenly:

Susan: Wah you can really hold it in now huh! Still not feeling like cumming, baby? My mouth is getting a bit tired already!

I got woken up from my daydream - my daydream about my landlady, while having oral sex with my landlady! Holy crap! I struggled to respond...

Me: Huh? Ah, yeah yeah... still going strong for you , honey...

What the hell was I saying?

Susan: Maybe you need something more then... Want to fuck me again, baby? I want to feel your hard cock inside me again...

I almost gave in - but then I thought,”Hmmm, maybe I should make her ‘suffer’ a little more”.

Me: No honey, I want you to keep sucking me...

Susan: Really? But you, you seem like.... like nothing is happening...

Me: But I really want to enjoy more of your sucking... can you keep doing that for me, honey?

Susan smiled.

Susan: Of course, my baby. Anything you want, as long as you like it....

And she popped my cock back inside her mouth and continued giving me her long, deep sucks. I started to enjoy the view again. It was nice - really really nice. I put one hand behind her head to encourage her, clasping her hair tightly in my hand, having full control of the situation. Susan seemed to submit to my authority here and increased the intensity and rhythm of her sucks. I began to fully enjoy her service. What an amazing woman!

My mind didn’t drift away anymore, as my full concentration was on Susan (and also my cock). And soon, I felt the undeniable feeling of ejaculation coming on. Slowly and a little bit at first, the feeling steadily grew as my moans and grunts grew louder and louder. Susan fully understood what was happening and upped her game. She knew we were at the final straight and she had to finished hard and strong.

Me: Oh that’s it baby! <in between grunts> That’s it!!

Susan quicker her pacing...

Me: I’m gonna cum baby! I’m gonna cum!

Susan didn’t slow down, didn’t pull away, and kept going! She was determined for me to cum inside her mouth!

And I knew I was going to! I couldn’t hold it in any longer and it all came out of me, right inside of Susan’s mouth (probably some down her throat as well). I was at sure how much I was squirting, seeing that I had unloaded so much onto myself just moments earlier, but it felt like a lot.

Susan just kept on sucking and milking me as I was ejaculating, patiently, dotingly, until it all died down. Only then did she finally stop and withdrew from me. She looked up at me, and slowly rose to stand face to face with me. She still had the contents of her mouth inside her mouth, and then - swallowed it! She did it in a deliberate way to show me that she had indeed swallowed everything, smacking her lips and all.

Susan: Mmmmm... warm and delicious...

Me (dazed): Really? You.. you liked it?

Susan: Oh yes.... very very much...

I just smiled at her, partly not knowing what to say, partly still in a daze.

Susan: Come, let’s wash up and take a nap; you much be exhausted!
Old 22-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Just an idea of how Susan’s bras and nightgown looked like:

Old 22-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
sneakevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to hear more soon
Old 22-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Argentina1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please, nice..
Old 23-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
FarceAwakens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, please continue TS
Old 24-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

I had such a good nap that afternoon, especially after the long tiring drive, as well as the oh so amazing sex session with my Susan! She was still sleeping beside me when I woke up. Irene, on the other hand, was still missing in action; I wonder where that petite little lady was! The rain had stopped by now so she was probably enjoying herself by the beach or at the pool. Ah, she should know how to take care of herself. I continued lying in the luxurious king-sized bed with my lovely landlady.

It wasn’t before it started to turn to evening that Susan started to stir. She woke up sleepy eyed and immediately spooned me for a cuddle. No bra, no panties - just a big-T on.

Susan: Did you sleep okay, hun?

I just nodded.

Susan: Shall we get ready to go out? Maybe walk about to explore before we go get something to eat?

I turned to face her and nodded again, as I watched her get up to go change. Watched her slip off that big-T to reveal her naked body (she wasn’t as shy as before now), watched as she looked in her suitcase for her undies and clothes, watched as she picked a bra she liked and put it on, followed by her panties, and finally a nice dress to complete it all.

As for me - just a pair or bermudas, underwear, and a tank top; we are at a seaside resort after all! We went out to explore, and partly also wondering is we would bump into Irene, wherever she was!

The resort was not bad - nice garden trails, nice beach, awesome pool and the best of all - its wasn’t too crowded! In fact, a glance towards the beach showed almost nobody there! Perhaps it was because it was getting dark, but it doesn’t matter; less people means more privacy, and more privacy means... more chances to do naughty stuff with my Susan!

We settled for dinner at a cafe overloooking the beach. The food was just normal, but the combination of the view and the breeze just made it so romantic. Also there weren’t many tables filled up, so we had a certain amount of privacy and Susan felt more at ease. I kinda enjoyed having that romantic sunset dinner with my mature lover, and I could tell she did too! And as we were almost done with dinner, I whispered in her ear...
Old 24-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Tell me what you would like to hear more about and I will work that in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1