The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-02-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago, me and my gf wanted to go down buy some drinks from 7-11.

Finally cannot tahan, brought my girl to a staircase and bonk her.
naise.. 2nd round.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

https://singaporeuncensored.com/coup...got-lock-door/

Reading fun....
Old 11-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
wonder who has e video.. lolx
Old 11-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

For MSCP, Are there really no camera in the upper decks?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 12-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
not true. my parents' MSCP has CCTV. apparently, it is due to some vandalism cases so cameras are there to deter.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
boredjoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wonder who has e video.. lolx
The person must be around quite a while to capture in video
Old 13-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driver6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, always recce first. Do also take note of nearby HDB since even phone camera can zoom far nowadays. Pick a lot that got good cover and have fun.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Use sun shades on the windscreen and windows lah...

Cheap and good

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver6699 View Post
Bro, always recce first. Do also take note of nearby HDB since even phone camera can zoom far nowadays. Pick a lot that got good cover and have fun.
Old 13-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver6699 View Post
Nice, thanks for the share. Wish i walked past though....
And watch quietly
Old 15-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not all have. You need to check bro. Usually at the ceiling nearer to the staircase or lift lobby.

Sharing 2 of my experiences in mscp where almost caught.
1) At a CCK mscp - was bonking gf halfway and managed to convince her to come out.of car to bonk. She was completely naked so I took the chance to ask her to pose and take some pics of her. Suddenly a guy walked down from the higher floor slope and walked pass my car. My gf was just behind the pillar beside the slope. Lucky he looked at me and never turned around or he would have seen her naked. Gf was so relieved.

2) Was at another mscp bonking my gf outside car but at the railings area. GF was naked. We heard a car coming up and Gf faster run to car and want to open door to hide inside. Somehow she locked the door instead. By the time we unlocked the door, the car was at our level and driving towards us. Gf managed to hide just in time.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Not all have. You need to check bro. Usually at the ceiling nearer to the staircase or lift lobby.

Sharing 2 of my experiences in mscp where almost caught.
1) At a CCK mscp - was bonking gf halfway and managed to convince her to come out.of car to bonk. She was completely naked so I took the chance to ask her to pose and take some pics of her. Suddenly a guy walked down from the higher floor slope and walked pass my car. My gf was just behind the pillar beside the slope. Lucky he looked at me and never turned around or he would have seen her naked. Gf was so relieved.

2) Was at another mscp bonking my gf outside car but at the railings area. GF was naked. We heard a car coming up and Gf faster run to car and want to open door to hide inside. Somehow she locked the door instead. By the time we unlocked the door, the car was at our level and driving towards us. Gf managed to hide just in time.
can u/stnad hw panic she is.. but yet she is still game enuf to try.. usually they will hv bad memories n wont wanna try liao..
Old 17-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can u/stnad hw panic she is.. but yet she is still game enuf to try.. usually they will hv bad memories n wont wanna try liao..
It could be the thrill of almost getting caught
Old 17-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Weipo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did it once at Jalan pemimpin around 12am. Not much people as it is an industrial area. But first time definitely exciting.
Old 18-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weipo View Post
Did it once at Jalan pemimpin around 12am. Not much people as it is an industrial area. But first time definitely exciting.
Wow, which part of Jalan Pemimpin? I frequent that area often. Maybe got other couples doing it there too.
Old 19-02-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It really depends on the girl. I had ex gfs who almost or seen by other people and after that never want to try again.

My current gf quite open minded and fun. She ok unless kena stomp. If stomp then she will not do it anymore. So must make sure cannot let other people take pic. We also kena caught outdoor multiple times before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1