The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 16-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Went there a month back. Spa just opposite the pub on 2nd floor. Gorgeous lady literally pulled me inside. However, after payment total change in attitude. Was on phone when I changed. Massage non existent. Extras include FJ but she lies like dead fish In missionary constantly asking me to cum quickly. After a lot of effort at my end, I cum and she goes back on call. Very poor experience. I would love to do a less beautiful lady but better gfe instead.
Old 17-02-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

In fact most of the OT ML got attitute problem, they rush you because you pay less and they very calculative. They will only provide you service base on $100 you gave
Old 17-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
In fact most of the OT ML got attitute problem, they rush you because you pay less and they very calculative. They will only provide you service base on $100 you gave
Which is rush job or maybe a hj only. Ivy was there just now when I went..

Last edited by babe90; 17-02-2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
rawroulette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scummybear View Post
Recently tried May(vietnamese) at 3rd floor corner shop.

Went to her the first time a couple of weeks back so I went back to RTF at night. I think she opens shop at around 10pm?

Looks wise solid. Personally i find her very horny but don’t take my word for it cos it might depend on chemistry. Ample boobs as well. Anyone else tried her?
Bro. Is this May, the one who is curvy and always dress in tight body-hugging Red Dress?
Old 18-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See how they can tong Covid19 lo. Even they give $200-300k, no client they also die. All are spendthrift
Old 19-02-2020, 07:16 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Went there a few times didn't see Tina, Cindy
Old 19-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Is tang Li still working ? Anybody seen her lately
Old 19-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!SuperBest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

This is THE place to find your follow khakis to cheong our KTV scene in SG. Feel free to exchange info, share the excitement and the bill when cheonging the night together. Feel free to invite your friends

https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Old 19-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros here, can share average price of dmg at orchard tower, isit comparable to geylang?

Kinda sick of going to geylang.

Want a change of environment.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Is tang Li still working ? Anybody seen her lately
Should be working night..
Old 19-02-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Should be working night..
Went there have a look at around 6.45 never get to see tang Li but another ugly girl at her shop who just pull anyone in aggressively
Old 19-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Went there have a look at around 6.45 never get to see tang Li but another ugly girl at her shop who just pull anyone in aggressively
Try go later at night maybe around 7plus or 8pm. The ugly girl I know who you talking about, looks old and always wearing yellow right..
Old 20-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Try go later at night maybe around 7plus or 8pm. The ugly girl I know who you talking about, looks old and always wearing yellow right..
Think so .. fuxking irritating
Old 20-02-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Think so .. fuxking irritating
Just ignore her.
Old 20-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wasn’t 100. It was 150 (50 counter plus 100 for fun). Same as Geylang but one tenth the service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1