The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot PRC with solid C boobs demonese figure

Was trying my luck to find chio SYT at GL. Refuse to settle on any average looking gal. There is one standing FL at lor 21 that caught my attention.

Wore a black function dress with very short black skirt and revealing cleavage. Circle around the lor for a few round ,still find her the most outstanding but unable to get eye contact with her due to heavy traffic.

Finally found a place to park my car. Pick up my guts and walk towards her. She is indeed beautiful. Lean leg in high heel made her look extremely tall and attractive especially her big firm boobs and warming smile.

Pop the golden question and was surprise to be quoted $60. Ask the next question "where". Another surprise again. => above coffee shop infront where she is standing.

Anyway, something new other than the regular H81. Can choose 30mins or 1hr type of room. I choose 1 hr = $10.

In the room, we bath seperately. When I come out of the bath room, she is already waiting for me on the bed.

Figure wise really "no horse run". Firm solid C cup boobs that do not slag be it standing or lying on the bed. Was busy fonding and kissing her boobs. feel like holding two solid ball in the hand. Recommend for boobs lover.

Anyway, It is strictly bonking session. no GFE,BBBJ/BJ or cat bath. Maybe b'cos I already hard enough for the FJ.

Overall, In less than five minutes, I cum.

To conclude, she is definately a budget bonk for bros who go for figure and look but not in to GFE or BBBJ/BJ.

If she is your type, pm me for her contact.

Name : Wang Ling
Origin : ShenYang
Boobs : C Cup
Height : 1.6-1.65m
Weight : 40-48kg
Old 26-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toottie2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot PRC with solid C boobs demonese figure

Foreplay like Catbath will be good...... skip BBBJ also can.
Can request for minimal catbath at least? even GL $40 cat so short, also got catbath, BJ
Old 26-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh View Post
Anyway, It is strictly bonking session. no GFE,BBBJ/BJ or cat bath.
You mean she does not allow Bbbj/bj and cat bath or is it because you did not want it?? What about frenching??

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 26-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
You mean she does not allow Bbbj/bj and cat bath or is it because you did not want it?? What about frenching??
ya man..was about to ask the same...no BBBJ meh ??? pure FJ ?
Old 26-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
ya man..was about to ask the same...no BBBJ meh ??? pure FJ ?
like that can go lor 20 prc cat 80..pay $40 for 15min just f..k n go,some more room inlc.
Tiko #62
Old 26-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh... that place upstairs huh... it is strictly for quick-quick biz... so if girl ask you to go there, chances are rush job

Else, they will go opp to Queens or over to BS although BS seems raid-prone recently.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ah F is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
like that can go lor 20 prc cat 80..pay $40 for 15min just f..k n go,some more room inlc.
U need to pay meh? I thought everything is free for u, now u wan to go there n demand commission n free bonks from them rite? Wat a shame
Old 27-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

boss..

care to share the contacts?

I would prefer going to any 81.. .
upstair coffee not so good environment mah..
Old 27-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Oh... that place upstairs huh... it is strictly for quick-quick biz... so if girl ask you to go there, chances are rush job
Else, they will go opp to Queens or over to BS although BS seems raid-prone recently.
Bro aczeta, I see you still very active in many threads, how to go retirement from 1st Sept onwards???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah F View Post
U need to pay meh? I thought everything is free for u, now u wan to go there n demand commission n free bonks from them rite? Wat a shame
Bro, don't start a flaming war in this thread OK? Any problems with aman, u go and settle privately with him.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 27-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

NO BBBJ.............tat is terrible.......Not my cup of "juice"
Old 28-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -314 / Power: 0
Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
maybe put on pictures ....
Old 28-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Yup, definately rush FJ like what aczeta76 mentioned. Same behaviour as those cat100 standing FLs at lor 8. Got figure and look that make you drool but no service.

Anyway, from their behaviour, I xian liao cos you can tell that she rushing you as she just lie there and hinting you to quickly poke her. No other service.

So, I also quickly finish my job and fxxk off from there. f

Talking abt RTF, maybe when I am rushing for time. She is indeed a budget bonk. Her look compensate for service. Cannot complain much for that price.
Old 28-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -314 / Power: 0
Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh View Post
Yup, definately rush FJ like what aczeta76 mentioned. Same behaviour as those cat100 standing FLs at lor 8. Got figure and look that make you drool but no service.

She is indeed a budget bonk. Her look compensate for service. Cannot complain much for that price.
maybe can just post her picture over here if you wants to prom her .
Old 28-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
TOTALLY agreed with u....NOT my cup of tea either... 3 cheers for BBBJ fan...
Old 29-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Des View Post
maybe can just post her picture over here if you wants to prom her .
Just to Clarify. I am not her OKT or MaFu. Neither have I got a picture of her or got any commission in helping her. Don think I will RTF as I am also a BBBJ lover.

Just wanna share my finding with bros who are craving for look and figure over service and anyother thing.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1