The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Sweet Young Lady From The Neighbourhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Jessie say THANK YOU to 3 of the bros here who had email to her and attached with pic.
She will contact you SOON by sms. 3 really lucky man.

Hope that you will have a good time with her. Please bear with her for being new in this line and Please guide her on what to do.
PLEASE AVOID saying too much about SBF to her. Will scare her away.

Cheers...
okok... hopefully can help lah (if chosen)..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yah...a friend of mine was asking wat if she was from the media and stuff..

My reply... why worry if you have no ill intentions, so long as we are honourable and start from helping the girl then no issues.

Note: Impt, we start from helping, not wanting to satisfy ourselves or take advantage...

Well, updates soon ...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-08-2008, 12:19 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: A Sweet Lady From The Neighbourhood

Name : Jessie
Originate : China
Working in Sin : 6yrs
Ht : 165cm
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : maybe is 34B (I never see before as I had already mentioned)

Service : All status regarding her services I don't know as I did not do with her. She is too shy to do with me as we are friend who know for more than 16months.
She is new and fresh to this line, so I think you all had to guide her and teach / tell her what to do and tell her what you want to do.
MAYBE FOR NOW, HER SERVICE SHALL BE DESCRIBE AS SOP, MINIMAL KISSING, MINIMAL FINGERING, MINIMAL LICKING, STANDARD BRIEF BJ WITH CAP, NORMAL FJ WITH CAP

Those who are interested and most willing to teach her how to work as FL and most importantly not particular of not-up-to expectation services,
Please send your name, contact number and a pic of yourself to the following email.
[email protected]

Thank you for the bros who had already send your email. Jessie ask me to thank you for your kind enquiry and offer of your help.

As instructed by Jessie,
The following list of bros DO NOT HAVE TO EMAIL HER AS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
1. Did not attached pic or cannot show pic of yourself due to whatever reasons.
2. DO NOT HAVE any previous postings of FR AT ALL on ANY FL, LEGAL HOUSE, HEALTH CENTERS or AFFAIRS

3. With Points Less than 70 and Power Less Than 2, NEED NOT EMAIL.

This is a pic of Jessie posted at an external site. Please download from the site to see. Only if you like her look, like what you see as in the pic , then you email.

FileSend - PF Jessie LJT 03 EDITED.JPG

DO NOT email to ask further questions such as height, weight, look, appearance, boobs size, fat or slim or thin, what cost, what services, etc anymore.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

bro khwt8888, i got her reply but she said she not feeling well, so cannot meet yet.
Old 20-08-2008, 03:51 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
bro khwt8888, i got her reply but she said she not feeling well, so cannot meet yet.
I was told that she will be meeting some bros here over this weekend ?

Who is the lucky guy ???
Old 20-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was told that she will be meeting some bros here over this weekend ?

Who is the lucky guy ???
Yaloh..wondering who she will meet.... guess we will know next week.

Old 20-08-2008, 06:45 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Yaloh..wondering who she will meet.... guess we will know next week.
Bro, is it you that she send sms to ?

Think you must be the one who will be meeting her this week end. I guess.

Am I correct ?
Old 20-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, is it you that she send sms to ?

Think you must be the one who will be meeting her this week end. I guess.

Am I correct ?
Not sure.. we exchanged a few SMS last week but she told me she will confirm for this weekend so haven't heard from her.

Perhaps another bro leh... cannot talk too soon

Old 20-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
xyz1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure.. we exchanged a few SMS last week but she told me she will confirm for this weekend so haven't heard from her.

Perhaps another bro leh... cannot talk too soon
haha, like going for job interview hor, must send in application form and wait for 2nd interview ya
Old 20-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1001 View Post
haha, like going for job interview hor, must send in application form and wait for 2nd interview ya
hahaha... I need to pass time now that LW not here mah... No feel to go cheong so decided to see if i can help someone decide whether to step into the FL world...which is not such a good decision

Old 21-08-2008, 11:48 AM
khwt8888

Quote:
Then have you send sms to her again this week to confirm ??
Old 21-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then have you send sms to her again this week to confirm ??
Orh... yes boss. Sending now.. hahaha

Old 21-08-2008, 11:56 AM
khwt8888

Quote:
Bro, Your timing very right.
You are very clever to send sms now.

Soon is her lunch break time, then she will be able to read your sms and give you a reply.

Tell us the good news hor, ok !!!
Old 21-08-2008, 02:28 PM
khwt8888

I got zapped by a crazy bro here on the 19/8/08.
This is the comments I received which he made in my reputation received.

<<< who died and made u god??? so many rules...and pic so pixelated...no money dun buy camera phone la..... >>>

Just don't know why there is such people with such stupidity still exisiting here in S'pore.

This person is another STUCK-UP SINGAPOREAN WHO Simply think that he is rich, his thinking is right and everyone else is wrong. Heh, you coward, crazy siow people, is your surname LEE !!!???
YOU ARE THE BIGGER GOD,, you even forbid others to set rules.
If NOT then who the hack you think you are to restrict free conversation and expression here.

PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN IN YOUR DICK TO THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU COMMENTS.

1. Is the rule set by me ? Are you blind ? Can you see that it is requested by the lady herslelf ?

2. Does the rules affects you ? If it does, Then it shows that you got to be a very lowly down newbie lor.... Then please shoot out from here, cause you ARE NOT QUALIFY !!!

3. Pic is provided by the lady. Just see what you get to see lor. Still want to comments so much. If you that RICH AND GREAT, please show people here some pics which you take with YOU "EXPENSIVE CAMERA PHONE' LOR !!!

Old 21-08-2008, 02:29 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
How is it, bro ?

Got any reply ?