The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
not good bro, she left today n took the love of my life, baby girl, with her....
My condolences bro. But yea take care of your health.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
actually solo trip can be quite good. I did that and kinda enjoyed it.

i normally go with my best buddy. super fun as we normally dont have a itinerary. but once a while cheong alone quite fun. i used to do it more often when i was constantly travelling for work.

this trip was pretty good. i made a good number of farang friends. I was sharing a table with a couple of Israelis at NEP. good time spend exchanging experience about national service. I had lunch with a couple of aussie ladies. wanted to see if they are game for threesome. LOL! but I didnt have good vibes about it and 3d2n was too short for fishing. end up just pay $$$ at the usual places.
True bro. Is not my 1st solo trip. Previously was mostly work then extend few days. Then my 1st holiday trip the last time i went the usual places, check out new places, hang out with farangs and some locals, had decent fun. But when going club alone (cause i love clubbing) quite boring at first. Stand there with a bottle ( 7/10 times I would go to a decent club not a FL joint) my thai friends are not always available since they are also working.

So if got chance meet some SG bros there, i think it would be fun. Plus my flings there also have normal day jobs to go to. had to think about what to do now.

Any bros have suggestion for what I can go/do?
the usual ratchada, AGG ive gone many times, FL joints i been to most a couple of times. clubs like Nunglen, RCA, Demo i been many times too.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
Any bros have suggestion for what I can go/do?
the usual ratchada, AGG ive gone many times, FL joints i been to most a couple of times. clubs like Nunglen, RCA, Demo i been many times too.
How about those massage places around soi 26, 33 etc. might hit jackpot and get a genuine SYT?

Or if feeling adventurous then kapoos? I only tried couple times as not really recommend for people like me on short visits and hate to travel to inaccessible places.

Otherwise might be better to stick to places you are already comfortable with. But definitely go to thermae
Old 11-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
How about those massage places around soi 26, 33 etc. might hit jackpot and get a genuine SYT?

Or if feeling adventurous then kapoos? I only tried couple times as not really recommend for people like me on short visits and hate to travel to inaccessible places.

Otherwise might be better to stick to places you are already comfortable with. But definitely go to thermae
thanks bro. will definitely head there. last time i was there was a couple of years ago when it died down. but have been reading lots of good reviews about there. I've nv been to kapoo before. good suggestion.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
not good bro, she left today n took the love of my life, baby girl, with her....
bro is your daughter a Singapore citizen? there are laws to protect the child from being relocated without your consent no?

sorry to hear about that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Move on with life... marriage is walking thru hell... either u continue to stay or get out. Marrying a Thai wife is worse than hell.
yes and no la, i see so many of my friends marry thai wife (not FL) all so happy, thai women are just different compared to singaporean zharbor. but having said that, most of these friends are quite loaded so the wife don't need to work, take care of home and make babies only.

on a separate note, am considering retiring from the thai punting scene, getting involved with a non profit org that helps thai orphans, biz partner told me its hypocrisy to do so and still frequent thai nightlife joints, the very thing the npo is trying to steer the young girls away from.. sian..
Old 11-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
yes and no la, i see so many of my friends marry thai wife (not FL) all so happy, thai women are just different compared to singaporean zharbor. but having said that, most of these friends are quite loaded so the wife don't need to work, take care of home and make babies only.
See and hear are different from u actually live in it. We always complain about SG gers cause we might have gone thru shit with them but fancy foreign gers cause we only read, hear or see... Just believe in 1, wife is always different from gf.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
move on with life... Marriage is walking thru hell... Either u continue to stay or get out. Marrying a thai wife is worse than hell. :d
couldn't have said it better bro.......
Old 11-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
my condolences bro. But yea take care of your health.
thanks bro, see u on 26....
Old 11-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=1KnightinBKK;15709121]bro is your daughter a Singapore citizen? there are laws to protect the child from being relocated without your consent no?

UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS THAI.......UNFORTUNATELY, I AM MALAYSIAN....
Old 11-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
see and hear are different from u actually live in it. We always complain about sg gers cause we might have gone thru shit with them but fancy foreign gers cause we only read, hear or see... Just believe in 1, wife is always different from gf.
yes believe us we are old cocks leaw
Old 11-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes believe us we are old cocks leaw
We are walking the same path or u were walking the path and I am still struggling
Old 11-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are walking the same path or u were walking the path and I am still struggling
i am struggling too bro, I have PD since I was 50, but i have just Published my 1st Book entitled Me, Myself and Parkinson's.

Pls feel free to Purchase it at AMAZON.COM the soft & hard covers (the E-BOOK will be out in 3 weeks) and also SHARE this info if u so wish.

Last edited by Emirates1; 12-03-2017 at 12:12 AM. Reason: IMAGE
Old 12-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Emirates1;15710430]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
bro is your daughter a Singapore citizen? there are laws to protect the child from being relocated without your consent no?

UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS THAI.......UNFORTUNATELY, I AM MALAYSIAN....
What a combination..
Old 13-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
married to a thai, crazy bitch, was ok when first married , now fucking nightmare that i am trying tO escape FROM.most of these thai chicks are the same. so BEWARE !!! (IN REPLY to sw33tmm4n )
wah so scary...
marry thai same problem..marry vietnam also same scenario

so my guess...cambodia..laos?

saas<----Next!
Old 13-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

best scenario is... dont marry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1