The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bao Bei?? Bei Bei??? Both???? U Choose

hi bros....anyone can pm me their contact ??? wanna try how to see if they are so powerful as u all mention

thank
Old 09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
jimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro care to share the contact ...........
Old 11-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wganda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dezzz first of all thank you for your contact. I decided to give bao bei and bei bei a called friday night after work. arrange to meet both of them in geylang area.

Booked a room and called to inform room number. 10 mins later both shows up. after seeing both of them, i decide to only pick baobei. ( she looks more slutty and CFM face)

Showered, cleaned,... etc. dim the light and started to cathbath me.. wow i can't tahan her tongue actions... from head to knees.. then slowly go up to my didi, nice and slow. strong suction for bbbj. after 15 mins, we change to 69 and painting her "kitty" nice clean shave. after that, she put cap on my didi, and she on tops for good 5 mins, change to missionary, and i finished off in doggie hahahaa.. well worth the money..

Name : Bao Bei
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : i think is high C and small D.. ( nice big and soft)
"kitty" : clean shaved
bbbj : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
body : 7.5/10 ( around 160cm; weight : 45-47kg slim with big (.) (.) and natural also..
damage: 60 + 10 tips + 20 rooms + $2 for cd
overall : Satisfied...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

bro, i have tried calling beibei but seems they not free... called baobei but she never pickup...

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thanks for the fr bro...........
Old 13-08-2008, 03:24 PM
dezzz77

forgotten to highlight that pls confirm with them before meeting up whether u want a tarma or not if not it isn't very nice for the other one to go back empty handed...............

thanks............
Old 15-08-2008, 08:27 PM
dezzz77

cummon where are the frs????
Old 17-08-2008, 06:11 PM
dezzz77

BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT NO MORE MAN!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE

SOLO 60/1/60 or 120/2/120

TARMA 70 PER GIRL = 140

PLS PM FOR MORE DETAILS
Old 17-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Thanks to bro dezzz77 for sharing Bao Bei’s contact. As promised my FR:

After a few times of calling, managed to get her. Cos’ she works in a KTV, hence some times she missed my calls and when he returned my call, I am stuck in a meeting.

Ding dong – first impressions was surprised that she was not a SYT, but fortunately also not a MILF. She was very proactive, and took initiative to TCSS with me which was good.

looks 6.5/10 (mid 20s I was told, ok looks)
body 7/10 (my type, a C cup)
complexion fair
catbath 6.5/10
bbbj NA
fj 7/10 (I like that she is very proactive.
RTF: Too many to try. Will RTF if I run out of options

regards,
game10199
Old 17-08-2008, 11:48 PM
dezzz77

thanks for the fr man......

appreciate it!!!

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
spotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspotty0303 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all thank you TS for the contact but I only try it yesterday.

Actually was a bit surprise there isn't much FR on this girl judging her quality and service vs other FL over here (But don't flame me hoh, one man's meat is the other posion ) Met up with Bao bei yesterday, she told me to pick her up at the agreed place. What was surprising me was that she is definitely worth the value or rather value for the bonk

First impression, look wise is not bad at all honestly though you can tell she is about mid 20+ thereabout and her look is quite pleasent but her two neh neh is superb. When I first saw her walking towards my direction, how I wish she is the one cos look at her bouncing boobs you know it has to be the real stuff. And when she came nearer and asked I am baobei are you the one? Yes I am ! bingo !

Went over to L81 and we had a good hug in the lift and you can feel her twin peak pressing against you so shiok! Inside the room we begin to undress and when she pull out her bra she feel a bit shy but I pull her towards me and we start frenching again this time I can feel the two real neh neh pressing against my chest wow si pei song ! And she purposely moving side way using her two neh neh to rub against me. And I marikita liao ! She said let's take a bath so we bath together though nothing much happen, but on the bed, she starts using her killer boobs to BM me and french me after a while she went south all the way servicing my balls and my harden didi. All these while she do it slow and really take her time, totally no rush at all. I must say her BBBJ skill is superb, she lick and suck, deep throat like will never had enough.

I asked her to stop otherwise I will shoot out if she continue to BBBJ me that way. Flip over and is my turn to do her liao. Paint her all over and when trying to suck her nipper she felt a bit pain maybe she will be code red soon as she said. But looking at her horny eyes I can not ta han liao quickly capped and enter her right away.

Did her a few position and she suggested let her go on top cos in that way she can control the pace and let me enjoy further. How thoughful she is. The sight on her two neh neh infront of me swing swing up and down when she cow girl me is so fantastic. In no time I exploded inside her and she just stay on top of me and rest.

After bath, she went to bed and we TCSS for quite a while she even asked me whether I need a 2nd round, but I can not liao leh. So dress up paid and send her back.

Summary:
name: Bao Bei
Looks: 7/10
boobs: 36D for sure (based on her bra) and is REAL !!!
BBBJ: 8/10
BM: 7/10
FJ : 8/10
damage: $60 + tips
RTF: Very sure really value for money IMHO

I think she is in code red either today or tomorrow but good news is that she won't be leaving so soon. So bro please ask TS for contact !!
Old 20-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Bao Bei?? Bei Bei??? Both???? U Choose

1st of all thanks for TS for the ctc
book a session on sunday early morning 10AM
check in hotel, 1st gal came into room is beibei, looks good.
bath is SOP, she claim just wake up, dun want bath together, ok, reason accepted. Soon, BaoBei reached.

cut the story short
1st action is BeiBei BBBJ and BaoBei FJ (missionary)
2nd is BaoBei BBBJ then BeiBei FJ (doggy but complain too long, offer me HJ, request for COB, rejected)

1 thing i really angry is between 1st and 2nd FJ, i do hint them more than 3 times, i dun understand their hometown language. But they insist have their own chat more than 20min, and leave me alone to see TV pingpong olympic!!

BaoBei
Look:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 (abit saggy)
BooBs:7/10
FJ:6/10
GFE:5/10 (tried to accompany u)

BeiBei
Look:7/10
BBBJ:6/10
BooBs:8/10 (firm)
FJ:8/10 (much more tight than BaoBei)
GFE:3/10 (totally no fuck care how u feel)

Damage:140 + 30 (room)
RTF: NO (much more nice budget bonk and good quality)

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 20-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
Pearl Jam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzz77 View Post
BAO BEI + BEIBEI

CUMMON GUYS THIS TWO GALS ARE AWAITING TO SERVE U WITH FRENCHING,CATBATH(8/10),BBBJ,FJ N TARMA ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro, sent u a pm. Hope to try their tarma
Old 23-08-2008, 03:32 PM
dezzz77

sad to hear abt the bad sexxion........

will talk to them......
Old 23-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rankin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can i have e contact to try e tarma session? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread