The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A very gd DEAL at geylang lor 24

Just a newbie here ........ As I came across this very good deal and decided to share with the bros here:

Geylang lor 24 used to have some vietnamese gals working for only $25 inclusive of room charges...... CHEAP right for the bros who dont dont about this deal.... I was shock when my friend brought me there..... But nt those SYT , its those 30+ chicks but there are still some precious GEMS 20+ only, good looking 1s.... but LAST WEEK, when I was there in the afternoon, I saw this really SYT n nice looking alot better then alot of local FL i have tried....... I walk over and she say $35 as I know she trying to chop me as I was wearing my office wear n I guess she think i'm a carrot head but i dont mind as she isreally nice looking ..... but i'm sure the charge is $25 only as me n my fren patronise the frequently......... Guys who are not aware of this .... go explore its at GEYLANG LOR 24 near to lane where there is 2 hotel there ..........turn in to lor 24 and turn right at the very last right turn into the e small rd..... enjoy bros
Old 25-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: A very gd DEAL at geylang lor 24

......... Guys who are not aware of this .... go explore its at GEYLANG LOR 24 near to lane where there is 2 hotel there ..........turn in to lor 24 and turn right at the very last right turn into the e small rd..... enjoy bros[/QUOTE]
=====================================
Bro, tks for the info
Heard from my Sinky kaki that these chicks are mainly from Fujian
Old 25-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Yes sir , know about the pricing there . but once you step into the area , some bros will immedately u turn . its not the women there that puts u off but its the type of crowd that is there . the price is cheap to cater for them so imagine what comes FOC with it .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 26-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
benll is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, do they operate during day or nite ???
Old 29-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

they operate day and nite bro.

But some might not like it as alot of indians and other nationals are there for the price and there are indon, thai, and indians to choose from....
Old 29-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post

But some might not like it as alot of indians and other nationals are there for the price and there are indon, thai, and indians to choose from....
Try a few of them there. Those prc outside hotel charge $40 excl rm, no too bad svc. prc slightly away from the hotel charge $30 include rm if want budget bonk..
Old 29-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

lor 24 is the quieter lane right??
Old 30-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post

Oh, long time no heard from u, how u doing?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh, long time no heard from u, how u doing?
I'm good bro! When to meet up for kopi!!

Maybe can go look see after that!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1