The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2008, 06:01 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Ling2-a Sweet Cute Young Gem

all regulars in here i know that a few of my few previous intro of syt havent been great but this time i promise GURANTEED SWEET GURANTEED YOUNG!!!!!

met her last night along lor 3X............. she just caught my attention with her sweetness man..................oh god she is so young!!!!! her name is ling ling n she is just 20 only!!!!!!!!

lets just dispense with how we end up in the room............in the room she offered to shower for mi n its was SOP.......

on negastive point is she does not do frenching........her catbath was soso too. but the bbbj is great cos she got a small mouth!!!!!! ya S size!!!!!!!!the view of her doing it reminds me of those AV moments man!!!!!!!!!!!

thn come the FJ.........well i must say that she is quite tight and the moanin is much like those Jap AV moans..........quite accomadating.......allows several positions.........................

sorry bros as i m rushing for work cant elaborate much!!!!

NAME LING LING
AGE 20
ORIGIN JIANG XI
HEIGHT 157
WEIGHT 46
COMPLEXION 9/10 FAIR N SMOOTH
LOOKS 8.5/10
FRENCHING NO
CATBATH 6.5/10
BBBJ 8.5/10 (very small mouth)
FJ 7.5/10 (TIGHT)
PAINTING YES
OVERALL 8.5/10 (very chatty n friendly n willin to please)

DAMAGE 70/1/60

she is a student here so bros dont worry she will only leave after chinese new year!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dezzz77; 31-08-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 31-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ling2-a Sweet Cute Young Gem

hi bro...can pm me the contact...txs...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 01-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

just came back from bonking ling ling.. big thanks to bro dezzz77. quite satisfied wif the overall session.

looks: 7/10 - syt but a bit of slutty face also
body: 7/10 - a small petite gal
boobs: 6.5/10 - not really big, maybe ard B cup but has really big nipple head
Frenching: No
BJ: 8/10 - just like wat bro dezzz77 had said
Catbath: 6/10 - v normal, still can be improve
FJ: 8/10 - really tight! shiok!
Overall: 8/10
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 01-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BangTillYouPain is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro~~ share contact wif me pls~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1