The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
comefuckyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
25 yo KTV gal with good service

Went to a KTV in town with frends last saturday. The gal sat with mi came from Guang Dong, age 25. Look 7/10 for me. Through out the night we TCSS, really sing lots of songs ! Till late we parted, thought of bringing her out. But she told me not to waste money as the price is too expensive due to ma-ma-san tipping and take a cut. At the end, left with her number.

Contacted her 2 days later and arranged to meet at Chinatown 81. Once in the room, we hugged and kiss like no tomorrow. Tongue fight from bed to bath room and we bathed together. We soap each other and she even give a short bbbj for mi.

Went to bed again and hide under the blanket. She started with cat bath and slide down again to aim my didi. Deep throat and balls licking till my didi cant tahan and stop her. Turn her over and did some inspection on her pusshy. Little hairs cover the love hole. The hole a bit small but looks very freshy. Did some fingering and water started to flow!!

CAn't tahan and cap up for action. She slowly guide mi in as the hole is really small (not i big la..). Can feel the tightness. AFter i gave a few strokes, her water started to flow out till the bed. Changed multiple positions and she even initiated a doggie for me. After 15 mins of stroking and unloaded on missionary. She cafefully removed the cap and willing to shower mi again. We TCSS alot and realized she was only her on Aug 11th. KTV is not a good place for her. She willing to learn and please bros here from sam. Thats why i'm helping her.

Name : Xiao Xiao
Look: 7/10 long hair, boobs: A+ (boobs lover pls give her a miss)
Service : BBBJ 6/10, FJ 7/10, GFE 7/10, catbath 7/10
damage: 100/1/60 exclude CD and hotel.

As she is new here and not familiar with other roads. Geylang also No No. Chinatown 81 is her preference and near her hostel. Interested bros can PM mi. As she works in KTV, she only avail from 12pm to 8 pm. Pls sms in mandarin for meet up.
Old 28-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: 25 yo KTV gal with good service

Quote:
Originally Posted by comefuckyou View Post
Name : Xiao Xiao
Look: 7/10 long hair, boobs: A+ (boobs lover pls give her a miss)
Service : BBBJ 6/10, FJ 7/10, GFE 7/10, catbath 7/10
damage: 100/1/60 exclude CD and hotel.

As she is new here and not familiar with other roads. Geylang also No No. Chinatown 81 is her preference and near her hostel. Interested bros can PM mi. As she works in KTV, she only avail from 12pm to 8 pm. Pls sms in mandarin for meet up.
Bro, from your FR, she seems to be a good catch. However, the price is slightly abit steep at her age. Is it possible to nego the price to 80/1/1 cos the room of Chinatown81 is already $30 for 2 hours unless bros want to go to other hotels nearby which may cost lower. Just my 2 cents opinion. Cheers...
Old 28-08-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Superdot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
can PM her ctc?
Old 28-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
Bro, from your FR, she seems to be a good catch. However, the price is slightly abit steep at her age. Is it possible to nego the price to 80/1/1 cos the room of Chinatown81 is already $30 for 2 hours unless bros want to go to other hotels nearby which may cost lower. Just my 2 cents opinion. Cheers...
Agreed with you that 100 is at hi side. After I tried, i paid her 100+tips !

Think she is not regular on FL and just want to take care of her gear box.

Due to overwhelming respond, my PM is full liao. Pls leave yr nick here and i will clear my PM after screening process. Thanks.
Old 29-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

contact given to 5 newbies and 5 senior bros. Pls share FR after trying. Thanks.
Old 29-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Xiao is actually Xiao D also...There is a thread on her ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1