The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha, so damn predictable folks on this thread. The leg openers always get praised and immortalised while the true good ones stay on the ground.

It is always about paying more to know one deeper either ways.
Then bo bian I 乖乖 stick on the ground see when is my lucky day lol
Old 21-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
Then bo bian I 乖乖 stick on the ground see when is my lucky day lol
Stay on the ground lah bro, haha. Been up there and nothing of much interest anyway.
Old 21-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Stay on the ground lah bro, haha. Been up there and nothing of much interest anyway.
Yes yes in the ground since 2010. See my power never move before de. Best proof
Old 21-01-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes yes in the ground since 2010. See my power never move before de. Best proof
Thumbs up.
Old 21-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Sianzzz... Lili's going home soon...
Old 21-01-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Finally tried dian dian after one bro shared his ratings, quite surprised there's not many MR on this lady. She is quite packed in schedule and need managed to get 1 open slot for today and went without much expectations. Hope my contribution can help other bros too

Location is discreet, carpark below and can take lift directly up (+ points for me), stays with the popular SS who RTC recently. She looks exactly like in the photos, probably a 10% discount, most closest resemblance is the photo with the light blue top. Age wise, probably mid 20s - late 20s (25-28 range). She is pretty and cute, definitely won't disappoint

Room is cozy and hygienic, provided fresh towels but bathroom is rather small but still okay. Helped me to hang my clothes and was chatting with her throughout the massage session (Normal i guess, i presume she's tired considering i went quite late and she had many customers), but she still soldiered on and check strength. Helped me with my sores and aches Friendly and cute, shared quite alot of stories and never a dull moment.

After a 20mins -30mins + of massage, she began sensual and was FN, and told me she likes to be touched and i went straight south and grab her soft boob and she was moaning and breathing deeply in my neck and ears region, she sneaked several kisses on the lips and look at me seductively non stop throughout the HJ . Her boobs are quite soft and was squeezing non stop, probably a C like the other bro mentioned. Was pretty tired so had some trouble releasing and she perserved on, with licking of nipples and at last finally release on her soft hands.

Bathed and had a short TCSS with her and left around 45-50+ mins in, didnt chase me away and even ask me to lie down to continue chatting with her. Overall a pleasant experience, a down to earth girl who wants to please. NO phone usage throughout. Friendly and high GFE. Would RTM

She will be around for CNY till around end of Feb, so grab her while you can

Below are my personal ratings

Looks:8/10 (discount around 10%, but still a cutie nevertheless )
Body: 8/10 (slim and lovely perky ass)
Massage:7.5/10 (Normal, knows where to press)
HJ:8/10
Sensual: 8/10 (Catbath and breathing deeply throughout my body)
Old 21-01-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sorry TS you dropping xiao xiao because she's not good? I still considering making an appointment with her but try calling did not pick up the call. Can please elaborate abit more ma? Gam sia in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Did I say not good? I wrote this ... "Dropping Xiao Xiao (she's fun and all, but I'm not looking for friends)" .

You need some elaboration? Ok here goes... Xiao Xiao is fun to be with, she's fun to talk to and fun to cuddle with in bed... But I'm not looking to make friends. Looking for more passion. So I am dropping her.

Can?
Erm. You know that Kopisteve bro is referring to a different XiaoXiao from the one you are thinking of?

Based on the link you asked about 4 pages ago - it’s Xiao4Xiao4 and the sister of Ling Long. Kopi bro is referring to another one.

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiaoxiao/

Any bro out there tried her? Seems like a next door girl. Can provide some FR?
Can suck boobs? .
Learn to use the search button. Much has been said about her.
You want FR but don’t want to search.
Old 21-01-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Bro, if nuru then should be 120? And if nuru then no CIM already right?
ah, my fat finger. 120 yup.
Old 21-01-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Finally tried dian dian after one bro shared his ratings, quite surprised there's not many MR on this lady. She is quite packed in schedule and need managed to get 1 open slot for today and went without much expectations. Hope my contribution can help other bros too

Location is discreet, carpark below and can take lift directly up (+ points for me), stays with the popular SS who RTC recently. She looks exactly like in the photos, probably a 10% discount, most closest resemblance is the photo with the light blue top. Age wise, probably mid 20s - late 20s (25-28 range). She is pretty and cute, definitely won't disappoint

Room is cozy and hygienic, provided fresh towels but bathroom is rather small but still okay. Helped me to hang my clothes and was chatting with her throughout the massage session (Normal i guess, i presume she's tired considering i went quite late and she had many customers), but she still soldiered on and check strength. Helped me with my sores and aches Friendly and cute, shared quite alot of stories and never a dull moment.

After a 20mins -30mins + of massage, she began sensual and was FN, and told me she likes to be touched and i went straight south and grab her soft boob and she was moaning and breathing deeply in my neck and ears region, she sneaked several kisses on the lips and look at me seductively non stop throughout the HJ . Her boobs are quite soft and was squeezing non stop, probably a C like the other bro mentioned. Was pretty tired so had some trouble releasing and she perserved on, with licking of nipples and at last finally release on her soft hands.

Bathed and had a short TCSS with her and left around 45-50+ mins in, didnt chase me away and even ask me to lie down to continue chatting with her. Overall a pleasant experience, a down to earth girl who wants to please. NO phone usage throughout. Friendly and high GFE. Would RTM

She will be around for CNY till around end of Feb, so grab her while you can

Below are my personal ratings

Looks:8/10 (discount around 10%, but still a cutie nevertheless )
Body: 8/10 (slim and lovely perky ass)
Massage:7.5/10 (Normal, knows where to press)
HJ:8/10
Sensual: 8/10 (Catbath and breathing deeply throughout my body)

Got to mention boobs are man made...if not I may book another few 😥
Old 21-01-2020, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Got to mention boobs are man made...if not I may book another few 😥
prefer natural dun mind it small
Old 21-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Erm. You know that Kopisteve bro is referring to a different XiaoXiao from the one you are thinking of?

Based on the link you asked about 4 pages ago - it’s Xiao4Xiao4 and the sister of Ling Long. Kopi bro is referring to another one.

Learn to use the search button. Much has been said about her.
You want FR but don’t want to search.
Sorry I'm a reader in this forum who didn't explore much on the function buttons, I guess I should starting clicking and browsing curious at various options.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
prefer natural dun mind it small
I think many girls thought that 'size does matter'. They fail to recognize the fact that most guys prefer natural than just big boob size.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2781 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I think many girls thought that 'size does matter'. They fail to recognize the fact that most guys prefer natural than just big boob size.
Maybe ah tiongs in mainland prefer big leh.
We sinkies are used to seeing char siew Pao kind of size.
But in China, big is the norm especially going northwards.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 21-01-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...virus-12293414

Wuhan flu human to human is possible. 😔

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-01-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sorry TS you dropping xiao xiao because she's not good? I still considering making an appointment with her but try calling did not pick up the call. Can please elaborate abit more ma? Gam sia in advance.
General comment bro. Actually I kinda don't understand why need to call the ML to book her, unless really unable to text in Chinese. My point is if the ML is idling, you text she confirm reply, unless the ML is the type that check number before replying. But most are 1. reply first to chope you, 2. Confirm a timing can be agreed 3. Check number database then 4. Give you address and reaffirm the session fixed. If your number got problem then she may radio silence or cook up some excuses.

So calling the ML outta the blue, only a very small % of risk taking ML will pickup. And in fact I will be annoyed if ML picks up hp in the middle of the session. As customers you won't want your session to be interrupted isn't it? I never ever call an ML to book her since day 1, it's just quite disruptive to both ML and the customer with her imo. Just text please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1