The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ok. Time to go back to offical business meant for this thread.

Gals I tried and like:

https://sglonelyguy.org/xixi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

https://sglonelyguy.org/keer-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/manman-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/wen-cun-massage/

Disclaimer:

- I tried and like their services

- Different ppl, different experiences, so don't flame me if its up to your own expectations.

- These ladies varies in age/boob size/services provided, so do your own research.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xixi-massage/
very seduction look with no previous records
This look too good to be true

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
This look too good to be true
I believe there is this CEO guy that recommended her before. I think her sensual should be top grade and should be chio bu. But don't expect too much on massage or full on services aspect.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Now that you mentioned about the ML’s looks vs her advertised pics, I suddenly realised that actually TB doesn’t look much like all her advertised photos. Imo only about 65% similarity but not in a bad way cos she still looks pretty in person. Maybe just features not as sharp.
When she is listening to you intently and not talking, she looks like the left photo in row 2. That's when she reminded me of the former AP, Shiok.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That’s why I said if she looks anything like or close to her sweater pics and vid, she’d be an even bigger draw..

Just not a fan of MLs who choose to make their face shapes way different from their original looks..
Well I’m not complaining. It’s already hard enough to book a session with her now... can’t imagine what it’ll be like if even more people gets drawn to her looks haha
Old 13-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Please try again, she was doing her grocery shopping just now~
Dude you plan on becoming her spokesperson arh lol..

Some eyebrows will be raised if you continue on like this..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Well I’m not complaining. It’s already hard enough to book a session with her now... can’t imagine what it’ll be like if even more people gets drawn to her looks haha
Think most will have no issues with her looks.. Plus she has youth on her side..

Her service (sensual especially) and attitude won me over, despite a minor hiccup on her part in the booking process..

Old 13-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Please try again, she was doing her grocery shopping just now~
Lol ccb you know her every move wtf.

Or were you shopping with her?
Old 13-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hahaha I not so free, I was in ICT today.
I just try booking her. Wc and sms also no luck. Maybe gonna wait till she back again liao
Old 13-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
hahaha I not so free, I was in ICT today.
U Sibei power in ict also know her every move. We are out here yet we don’t even know where she is. U kan power. Salute.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
I just try booking her. Wc and sms also no luck. Maybe gonna wait till she back again liao
Maybe have to book through some bros here lol..
Old 13-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Maybe have to book through some bros here lol..
Lol bro... you’re making him sound like TB’s okt hahahah
Old 13-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please try again, she was busy just now~
Bro Darren.

These ladies come here to work mainly for money regardless their reasons. And of cos, we hear the fairy tale ending for some of them by the bros.

But for every fairy tale, there are many other horror stories not shared, due to embarrassment.

If you continue to pursue this route, make sure you keep ur wallet closed and your heart open bigbig. Don't end up losing ur mind and your money if thing sours.

There are still many single ladies out there, but of cos i doubt many of them are not as young and sexy like the MLs here. Hope you find a true love soon.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
U Sibei power in ict also know her every move. We are out here yet we don’t even know where she is. U kan power. Salute.

Old 13-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol... think really need to go through Darren bro for priority queue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1