The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Shu Qi is indeed xiaodingdong kind.
While her ex-roomie had the potential to give those vibes, Shu Qi is a bit more innate.
She can get pretty wild once the right buttons are pressed.

Given her figure is pretty much skin and bones, but she's still a fun visit. Not to mention I might have a thing for "big flaps" down there
Old 17-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Given her figure is pretty much skin and bones, but she's still a fun visit. Not to mention I might have a thing for "big flaps" down there

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

lol bro we all got our things, no judging
Old 17-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
which one better in nuru
Yea Zhu-Li is good for nuru if you want full rub of your body with sensual oil. Sibei shiok!
Old 17-01-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/

Any bro try this already? Her face is my type but scared Kena landmine.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How different are they? Angel seems to be the bubbly type, how about her friend?
In my opinion she is twice as wacky
Compared to her Angel seems reserved and sweet

That’s also means more fun during sensual
Outside of that we are unable to click well
Old 17-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

so im back from my first ML experience (last sunday) and thought i could just share it

when i went it i gotta say i was pretty awkward but the lady i booked was really friendly and she just told me to shower first. afterwards i dried myself up and then she proceeded to give me a massage. first time doing this so i dont really know whether it's up to standard but i did feel pretty good. afterwards she told me to turn over and proceeded to give me a bj. god it felt good she was sucking my balls and all and i came within minutes. she told me to wash up first then asked what i wanted to do next. tbh i didnt really know what to do so i just went to suck her boobs for a bit then went down on her. after a while she turned her attention to me again and started giving me another bj... and that was it. tbh it was a pretty good session but i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
Old 17-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
so im back from my first ML experience (last sunday) and thought i could just share it

when i went it i gotta say i was pretty awkward but the lady i booked was really friendly and she just told me to shower first. afterwards i dried myself up and then she proceeded to give me a massage. first time doing this so i dont really know whether it's up to standard but i did feel pretty good. afterwards she told me to turn over and proceeded to give me a bj. god it felt good she was sucking my balls and all and i came within minutes. she told me to wash up first then asked what i wanted to do next. tbh i didnt really know what to do so i just went to suck her boobs for a bit then went down on her. after a while she turned her attention to me again and started giving me another bj... and that was it. tbh it was a pretty good session but i dont know whether i should continue finding MLs since repeated visits might seem a bit costly... any suggestions?
if is such a positive experience why don't share who is the lady you booked?

As to whether it is costly and whether you should continue.. it is up to yourself. That's why a lot of senior bros recommend not to even start on this "hobby"...
Old 17-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Any kind bros got any MRs for this? worth trying? i see she upgrade from SN to FN
Old 17-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-chen-massage/

Any bro try this already? Her face is my type but scared Kena landmine.
Search "starry"..

Old 17-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
costly
You provided yourself the answer there.. Pull the plug on this interest.. You can always visit MLs intermittently as long as you feel you're not overspending beyond your means..

Old 17-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xiao-xiao/
this girl was here before right? she was short hair and wearing a wig?
Old 17-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

btw i visited this gal
https://sglonelyguy.org/fu-rong-massage/
Old 17-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this Duo Duo before? looks quite good.

https://sglonelyguy.org/duoduo-massage/
Old 18-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

anyone tried her? It's the bella which doesn't show face. Would like to know how's her sensual
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1