The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Former CopaCapabana reopens as LaLisa Massage

Seems Black Caviar’s boss has reopened the former CopaCabana as LaLisa. My BC papasan ask me to visit when in town. Guessing that prices shld be similar. Maybe BC boss finally realise BC location too deep in and bad fengshui. Hopefully they will recruit more natural looking girls, BC and Maria which is the worst culprit, like to recruit girls with too much plastic surgery. Seriously overdone, all the girls beginning to look the same, big silicon tits and frozen faces from the same plastic factory. Look nice for the first 1-3 minutes but bring into the room then it’s like fucking a plastic doll, damn weird ah.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Former CopaCapabana reopens as LaLisa Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Seems Black Caviar’s boss has reopened the former CopaCabana as LaLisa. My BC papasan ask me to visit when in town. Guessing that prices shld be similar. Maybe BC boss finally realise BC location too deep in and bad fengshui. Hopefully they will recruit more natural looking girls, BC and Maria which is the worst culprit, like to recruit girls with too much plastic surgery. Seriously overdone, all the girls beginning to look the same, big silicon tits and frozen faces from the same plastic factory. Look nice for the first 1-3 minutes but bring into the room then it’s like fucking a plastic doll, damn weird ah.
What's the dispute concerning LaLisa about ?
Old 08-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
8787one is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
What's the dispute concerning LaLisa about ?
i also dont see what he trying to say. the complaints no link to the thread subject lol
Old 08-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Seems Black Caviar’s boss has reopened the former CopaCabana as LaLisa. .
didnt this place just got raided a day or 2 ago? it was out in thai news.
all the customers and girls managed to flee except for 1 guy & 1 working girl, both in VIP room.
News has it that most of the MP that reopened after covid in huai kwang area are not partly owned by China men. Thus you get china prices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1