The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Just curious

Which industry does gog and Janice work in?
Old 01-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's common, we all assume the clasp is at the back. Those front ones tend to gather the boobs and create deeper cleavage.
About not wanting Eric to watch if they both agree to do that. Having a gf/FB like Janice, I will also want to have her in private, all to myself too.
From my own observation, the looks of a woman and her sexual needs are usually quite the opposite. In a club, the one who dresses sexily may just want to feel sexy, while the normal dressed one is hoping for a ONS.
Just like Janice, looks and behaves like a good Christian, but crossed to the dark side and deeper into it.
I'm an innocent, young boy that has no idea what a woman wears ma, how I know there's things like front, rear clasp

Front clasp does help to boost the filling as you have to scoop the breasts on purpose opposed to wear the cups then hook from back, I'm guessing Janice likes how 'full' she looks. She's quite conscientious de, don't see her innocent innocent, all these little details add up to her confidence.

I confirm don't want to share Janice if I can, or expose her to others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I only know, “when the panties is down, you push your kkj in !” 😂
What's that? I dunno leh, can teach me or not? I shy and innocent la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Recalled those days when going out with colleagues. Different girls.

Both wore front clasp bras.

In some public places, so convenient to unclasp, and rubba rubba her nipples discreetly.
I still cannot, I'll admit, because it's a 'rod' and 'hole' system, I cannot fathom which one is up, which one is down, how much to turn etc... usually I ask Janice to take it off herself, or whichever girl I happen to be with wearing that. I simply am not good at front, but back clasps... hehehehehehee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
at least someone invented the front clasp for a bra...who in the first place went to design that stupid bra clip at the back
I'm guessing it seems more normal to cup the breasts before hooking than to wear the straps then hook the front.

Some girls end up with twisted straps, or uneven bands, and weird/odd shaped angles. It's quite irritating to see a girl wear a bra which has her strap twisted or looped incorrectly, it's not sexy, not one bit.

Given SG most girls wear something translucent or satin, the twist bump is super obvious.

I really don't like it and will not hesitate to tell Janice about it.

Quote:
Haha, what about the sports bra? Super tight and difficult to strip. Like those skin tight jeans with super small leggings.
Sports bra is supposed to provide support, so that the breasts don't 'bounce' when exercising, it creates drag for air resistance as well as hurts/strains the breasts muscles and unnecessary back pressure.

So for sports bra, usually it's tight, there's no clasp and most just got for elastic material which wears faster.

But I don't know much about bras la... so don't ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Maybe in the early days, boys not so daring to unbuckle the front, not so natural. So the guys will hug the girls first and during hugging hands will be at the back so very “soon pin” to unbuckle from the back loh … lol

😂
Woohoo... I undid my girl's 'accidentally' while hugging and kissing... she thought it was an accident... let's just say.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Just curious

Which industry does gog and Janice work in?
Discretion bro, sorry about it
Old 01-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Goood morning all!!!

A quick one, I got meeting in 4 minutes. I'll update again later if I can. Paiseh

------------------------

gog: Turn around.

J(anice): Huh... it's not back clasp.

gog: Turn around, sit on me.

Janice obliged. I pushed her butt up, and I aimed for my cock head... and I pushed it inside her pussy.

J: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

gog: Oh Janice... so tight...

J: It's very deep... what are you doing?

gog: Just enjoy... rock your butt.

Janice began to ride me while I held on her waist. She seemed to enjoy it. This is how fucking her on her bed feels like, so arousing, so sexy. If Eric really came back now, I think that's it... end of us.

I could feel Janice's juices dripping, she's probably very aroused from this position. I was close too, almost coming out already.

gog: Come.. lie down, open your legs.

Janice was visibly aroused, she just obeyed, but her legs couldn't go wider than the width of the skirt, so I hiked it up to her waist exposing her pussy. I could see 'foam' around the openings from the penetration.

I repositioned myself and stroke her pussy lips with my cock head.

J: Unnngghhhh! Ahhh...

Janice grabbed her bedsheets with both hands while I did that and let out moans of desires. I stroked, stop... stroked and stop. Wasn't long before...
Old 01-02-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Gog, you innocent boy? Haha, then all the samsters must be Saints.
Anyway, the position you had on their matrimonial bed was like a sitting reverse cow girl, sure very deep. If not careful, could shoot in seconds as it's very deep and tight. Only difference from doggie is, this one Janice got to manage the pace while you managed the doggie's.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Knn gog....so steamy chap just now and u play innocent.....
Old 01-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gog, you innocent boy? Haha, then all the samsters must be Saints.
Anyway, the position you had on their matrimonial bed was like a sitting reverse cow girl, sure very deep. If not careful, could shoot in seconds as it's very deep and tight. Only difference from doggie is, this one Janice got to manage the pace while you managed the doggie's.
All of are saints... just that I more saintly nia...

That's why I had to ask her to lie down, my thickness and her tightness, wah lao, sibeh song. If I can go 6-8 times without resting, I sure shoot once in this position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Knn gog....so steamy chap just now and u play innocent.....
I where got play innocent!!?! I AM innocent wor... hehehehe...
Old 01-02-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Second update for the day:

J(anice): Make love to me... please.. gog, give me little gog...

gog: You sure, we're on your matrimonial bed.

J: Please... give me...

Janice was arching her back uncontrollably and squirming her body with each stroke that I teased her pussy with. I'm a bastard, I'll admit

I pushed in and got harder, and harder while Janice's breathing got harder as well, gasping for breath her hands were grabbing my arms while I really went hard, I mean you guys should know the famed 'fap fap fap fap' sounds when the rod is grinding the pussy and the legs hitting each other.

Without warning, Janice cummed - fuck. She shook her body and off went her loud moans of joy.

J: AHhhhhhhhhh!! YES! YESSS!

Her legs went behind my back and pulled me in, not letting go. I wasn't done... sibeh (super) sian one. I continued but could see Janice already starting to relax her muscles. Quickly speed up and I pulled out.

I aimed for her breasts and let loose all sperm, but I guess ejaculation power is stronger than I thought, the first few shots landed on her face while the rest didn't travel as far landed on her breasts and stomach.

I knelt over her waist as I continued rubbing myself, trying to lengthen the orgasmic feeling of cumming. How does orgasm feel SO good?

Janice merely laid there satisfied she had made sweet love to me while drenched with gooey sperm. She had no objections or was not angry I did that to her.

The sight was marvellous, my handiwork too. I moved myself up to her face and stroked my cock infront of her, while I nudged her.

gog: Clean up time.

I swung my cock infront of her mouth.

Janice barely opened her eyes but for sure, she opened her mouth, the sperm that landed across her lips dropped into her mouth as she opened up and I pushed my cock in.

She took it all in and I felt her tongue twirling around, licking up the remnants of the remaining sperm before letting go. I collapsed onto the bed and rested. It's a lovely sight watching the girl take your sperm and clean your cock, right?
Old 01-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

An absolute joy seeing your partner lap up your little soldiers, followed by a satisfied smile. Ultimate shiok & song
Old 02-02-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading from the start until the end, I am more interested to know how the whole thing end.
Old 02-02-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gog 1 day ppl never scold you cb you whole body not shiok ah? Hahahahaha... You shy and innocent then all bros here nont only saints all are jesus ah. Hahahaha
Old 02-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Gog 1 day ppl never scold you cb you whole body not shiok ah? Hahahahaha... You shy and innocent then all bros here nont only saints all are jesus ah. Hahahaha
Nice one. Knn gog u shy means lindi won't be your slave instead u will be her toyboy
Old 02-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
An absolute joy seeing your partner lap up your little soldiers, followed by a satisfied smile. Ultimate shiok & song
It's beyond joy, watching her enjoy something that she only used to take it inside her, now using her mouth instead to eat it all without hesitation, I really don't know how to describe the sensation, but I'm sure all the bros here understand what I mean when the girl of their dreams is doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
After reading from the start until the end, I am more interested to know how the whole thing end.
I know, that's why I was suggesting to end the moments and go direct to the ending already but some bros are saying go on first, don't finish yet, they want to see the remaining 'conversion' of Janice. I thought of end it but probably want to cover a few more 'scenarios'. So sorry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
That sounds very sadistic leh, how can you say that??? You make me sound submissive, must be cb then can. HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm super shy and innocent ma.. you see I lurk so long, now then talk leh... I go after Janice also slow slow, so many posts before the action LOL!
Old 02-02-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Instalment for today, sorry a bit late.

I need to pen faster.

----------------------------------

BUZZZZ..... BUZZZZ.... BUZZZZ

Heard some noise, opened my eyes, was at a lost, where the fuck am I, the surroundings don't look familiar. Tried to recall, then it hit me! I'm still in Janice's home, in her room, on her bed!!!!

I looked around and saw my phone vibrating, with screen lit up on the dressing table. My alarm went off.

Janice's naked back was next to me, under covers, sound asleep. Grabbing the phone, I looked at my screen, FUCK, it's 6am. I fucking stayed OVERNIGHT at Janice's place, naked in her bed. My balls really shrunk, I half expected Eric to walk through the door at any time and we're DONE FOR. Images of knives flying, slashing - ok, a bit drama here, but the thoughts really flash through my head.

Really stunned and being male, looking at Janice's bare back facing me while she was turned the other side my cock hardened. This is human reaction, I'm male what, which male won't hard when got free fuck next to you?

I got out of bed and walked to the room's corridor - naked still - and slowly treaded to the living room. Heart was beating fast, knn please don't let me see Eric outside anywhere holding a machete or parang.

It was dark outside, no evidence that Eric was home. My cock was still hard with excitement. Unbelievable, at this time of danger, my cock still wants to fuck. KNN... cb this little gog.

Turning back, I walked to their room, and I saw Janice seated up, with blanket covering herself, she was rubbing her eyes and yawning.

J: Where'd you go? Why are you up so early?

I really stood there mouth wide open, does she NOT know?! Or she fuck care totally? I'm standing there naked, erected, but she was nonchalant about it.

gog: Dear... we're still in your place, you know?

Janice stopped breathing, suddenly opened her eyes big big. I looked at her.

gog: No, Eric's not home yet.

Janice placed a hand to her chest and started to breathe normally again. She glanced at me, wanting to say something, and saw my cock throbbing at her.

J: You... better go, before Eric is back. I'll head... ... to work myself.

gog: Tell you what, why not...

J: NO!!

Janice cut me off before I could suggest anything. She knows me well.

j: NOOOOOO!

Janice shrieked as I go into bed and under the covers. I fucked her one good time again.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Nice one. Knn gog u shy means lindi won't be your slave instead u will be her toyboy
I shy that’s why Lindi rape me and use me to please herself sobs. Why you all no help me and save me?
Old 02-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I wonder how come Janice never suspect Eric didnt come back home the whole night ?

or worst...

Eric came back in the evening and saw both of you sleeping together in bed, he left the house as a broken man...

Last edited by fwchong; 02-02-2023 at 04:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1