The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Went to a SPA, counter insisted promoting on 88 package but reject her & take on normal 50 massage. ML told me cannot hj on normal massage package need to upgrade to 88.

I tell her nvm, I can go other shop. My standard practice is 50+50. Her face damn black. After the normal standard massaging, when near the end, she start playing with my "little bro" and ask want anot? I tell can I only pay her 50. She say okay.

So after the deed, she say she will need to hand over 38 to counter and herself will kept the 12 for hj. I say that her problem, I already handed 50 to her how she want to use it is her problem.

See. Now ML willing to do HJ for as low as 12. Biz must be very bad for them.
Too many Massage shops liao.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 23-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

If all bros can stay united for this universal rate will be good. IF lah hahaha
Old 23-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

So can we just take up the $88 package, and in the room give ML another $12 as tip for HJ?
Old 23-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

I think the ML talk cock one lah. Give 38 and keep 12...
Old 23-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

i kana one at bugis even more funny, if u take up the normal massage you cannot even take off your shirt.

only if u take up the 88 or what lj offer than you are able to proceed as normal.

i tell u la, there are many options just go elsewhere and try
Old 23-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually ok to pay $88 for spa entrance if the facilities have private shower and nice conducive environment. With the $88, the ML should massage and tease building up to the GQ. If pay lowest entrance rate at these spa, the ML will avoid the sensitive area throughout the massage. It spoil the mood, not be aroused to look forward for GQ and mostly will end up mechanical.

The killer to spoil all the fun is the amount the ML quote for GQ these days. Mostly ask $100 for HJ + roaming. It is this reason that I cut down or stop going / exploring new spa and new ML

The total will be high at $188.

Now I go GL if want release or spa/tcm that provide bbbj. Only go spa if really need a good rub
Old 23-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

I had 1 encounter before also. Was walking around and venture into a spa, the counter hard sell me $98 package but I said $60 will do. She keep on insisting for 3-4 times, then I told her (directly) its ok... I can walk over to other street to go for $58 package. Then she say ok for $60 package, I told her too late liao. I walk out of the spa.(lucky haven't pass her money)
Old 23-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
If all bros can stay united for this universal rate will be good. IF lah hahaha
Yes! I agreed and support this notion.Too bad there are some here who loves to be a carrot head and perhaps to much money to burn.Maybe easy money earn, so when spending it, no need use Big head, small head always overrides.😆😅☺
Old 23-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I am actually ok to pay $88 for spa entrance if the facilities have private shower and nice conducive environment. With the $88, the ML should massage and tease building up to the GQ. If pay lowest entrance rate at these spa, the ML will avoid the sensitive area throughout the massage. It spoil the mood, not be aroused to look forward for GQ and mostly will end up mechanical.

The killer to spoil all the fun is the amount the ML quote for GQ these days. Mostly ask $100 for HJ + roaming. It is this reason that I cut down or stop going / exploring new spa and new ML

The total will be high at $188.

Now I go GL if want release or spa/tcm that provide bbbj. Only go spa if really need a good rub
No offence. That is the reason why there are many 88 spa now. I don't mind pay 60 for spa with better facility, 88 is too much.

But i do agree that paying 100 for HJ + roam is too much. I did pay 100 before but i can do almost anything except penetration and it is my regular ML.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ist time hearing HJ @ $50 tips to be shared with boss. That means the boss allows the WL to have additional service not in the menu.

Those collect 150 FJ one time payment that already included the entrance fees to be shared with the boss is understandable.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Ist time hearing HJ @ $50 tips to be shared with boss. That means the boss allows the WL to have additional service not in the menu.
To employ 1 ML here, the spa owner needs to employ many Singaporeans. Obviously never really employ them but will need to top up a lot of Singaporeans's CPF accounts to prove that there is 'employment'. These people are normally elderly people who let the Spa owners use their names. These elderly people don't mind as some dumb ass will be topping up their CPF monthly.

But such top ups are a fixed cost to the MP owners so they will collect it back via the $88 fees. I think some spas don't share the $88 fees for like the first 50 customers per month. The hj fees the ML will keep for herself. The ML also cannot under-charge for special services or over-provide special services. If they spoil market, the customers will tell other ML that so and so provide what and what at which price, how come you cannot ah?

I just hope the market will correct itself soon. Too many spas and too many old ladies now. These old ladies can still hide their lack of beauty by wearing masks in the past 2 years. As life increasingly get back to pre-covid days, I hope we can go back to the days where no one wears masks in the spa.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

In the first place how does the boss know u did extras during your massage? The ML is just lying to u.Give 38 and keep 12.Really stupid to believe them
Old 23-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

they sharpened their knives during covid and now they have lost their competitive edge after borders reopen. they should either reduce their prices or value add their service.

88+50 for no roam hj is just too wtf. might as well book double time at GL. those thais also can give half assed massage.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Straight no for me for any package above $60 an hour, be it add oil, prostrate blah blah blah. I pay $50-60 an hour for the room with the ML. Like most of you here, there’s always another shop nearby who will take the $50 entrance. What I’m willing to pay is the extra $50-$$150 depending on the service I choose.
Old 23-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
In the first place how does the boss know u did extras during your massage? The ML is just lying to u.Give 38 and keep 12.Really stupid to believe them
Receptionist will walk around to check from the 45th minute mark if you take the lower package. If caught giving hj at lower package rates, the ML may be fined $1000. Some spas give the entire $1000 to the receptionist. So the receptionist has added incentive to catch

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1