The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student

Mandy
Soft b cup, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower
Old 12-10-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Is this house open today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student

Mandy
Soft b cup, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower
Old 16-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
How is the place? Clean and tidy? Some of the places I went to were a total mess, with dustbins overflowing.

My preference is L18H32 because the place is clean and tidy.

It’s acceptable standards . But not newly renovated type
Old 10-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros.

Got news from fellow bro that got new stock at L20H58 and went down yesterday to see see. New girl name is SaSa. First looks to me slutty feel but the best part is not that (I like slutty kind that can stir me wild)

After I went in with her, the action starts already at the showering part with her skillful teasing and blowjob skills. She was dressed in stocking with lingerie which I personally like other than those school uniform kind. She gave very lovey dovey feel throughout the entire shower and fxxk session and worked hard in all departments with hot cold BJ too. I am not a big sucker for these stuff but I know some bros love those hot cold BJ or cat lick all over.

Her figure is pretty good (height I think is about 1.65m) and not plump nor too skinny. The best thing I feel is her very good service that I find lacking in many other PRC girls now in GL. Maybe some other bros have tried her also and can share more details.

Have some fxxking fun!
Old 10-11-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house is always empty and always has a long queue. How many girls are working here?
Old 10-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
This house is always empty and always has a long queue. How many girls are working here?
Grace Mandy SaSa
Old 10-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man so really just three girls. I wish there was more.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lor 20 H 58

Have to wait

Maybe after CNY
Old 10-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Usually GFE comes with french. Does she speak french?
And AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodanap View Post
Hi fellow bros.

Got news from fellow bro that got new stock at L20H58 and went down yesterday to see see. New girl name is SaSa. First looks to me slutty feel but the best part is not that (I like slutty kind that can stir me wild)

After I went in with her, the action starts already at the showering part with her skillful teasing and blowjob skills. She was dressed in stocking with lingerie which I personally like other than those school uniform kind. She gave very lovey dovey feel throughout the entire shower and fxxk session and worked hard in all departments with hot cold BJ too. I am not a big sucker for these stuff but I know some bros love those hot cold BJ or cat lick all over.

Her figure is pretty good (height I think is about 1.65m) and not plump nor too skinny. The best thing I feel is her very good service that I find lacking in many other PRC girls now in GL. Maybe some other bros have tried her also and can share more details.

Have some fxxking fun!
Old 10-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Upped u bro
Old 10-11-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodanap View Post

Have some fxxking fun!
Wow ... I still haven't got to try Grace yet now got new one with these service ... Hope can try one of them this week.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 3
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try Grace but she’s on her menses so only left with Mandy. Since she’s quite cute as well, why not?

What a choice as I was completely blown away by her.

SYT, boobs just nice and real, nipples great for sucking.

Smell and kissed every single inch of her SYT body.

Attitude and service fantastic!

$150 money well spent. 45 mins good enough for me.

The OKT Auntie also quite nice, like those you see in the market. 😂

Unlike some unfriendly ones who will shout and chase you away.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Wanted to try Grace but she’s on her menses so only left with Mandy. Since she’s quite cute as well, why not?

What a choice as I was completely blown away by her.

SYT, boobs just nice and real, nipples great for sucking.

Smell and kissed every single inch of her SYT body.

Attitude and service fantastic!

$150 money well spent. 45 mins good enough for me.

The OKT Auntie also quite nice, like those you see in the market. 😂

Unlike some unfriendly ones who will shout and chase you away.

Thanks for sharing, upzed you.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Today, went to WH4 wanted to find Shuang Shuang, but she's on off. So I head to 2058 instead and saw Mandy and Sasa. Grace on off again X.x ... Mandy looked much prettier today than I picked her the last time O.o. But I find Sasa also looks cute, so I picked her for $200 / 60 min session.

Girl: Sasa L20H58
Looks: Cute and quite slim (though she keep saying she fat). Boobs maybe B?
Shower: Shower with soapy B2B rub and BBBJ. Then head to the bed.
Catbath: She did oily rub on my back, so catbath lick in front only. If no oil, she will catbath the back as well. Quite alot of saliva from the catbath from nipples area to lower area.
French: No kiss on lips, frenching or DFK . Can kiss her anywhere but her lips, but she can kiss you everywhere.
BBBJ: With hot and cold water. It is not very long time then she capped me for a ride.
FJ: Not v tight in various positions, and probably I'm the 3rd customer already today.
Gfe: Cute voice, finished ahead of time, so we showered and lie down together for more chatting until time up.
RTF?: Probably no. No DFK and the services are quite short. For RTF, I'm gonna take Mandy instead, service was way better.

After I left, I went to take a peek at 2041 and saw Xiao Mei. Gonna try her next.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Usually GFE comes with french. Does she speak french?
And AR?
No french, but you can kiss her anywhere else but her lips. She didn't give me AR today, not sure if its in her service, I don't really like AR anyway. Mandy's AR is very good, this one I will take. If you like, pick her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1