The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Mother's Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
I am just curious if he was equipped with the right tool to pleasure his wife in future… Or was he like his dad, only 2 inches while erected?...

Holy shit… Judging from what I saw, it was maybe 7 to 8 inch long? And it was thick! Damn!
Now we know whose genes he inherited 😂🤣.

Camping for more
Old 01-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Neymar10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping duty start!!
Old 02-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Or was he like his dad, only 2 inches while erected?
Holy shit, only 2 inches? Can sextisfy ladies?
Old 02-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by warded View Post
Holy shit, only 2 inches? Can sextisfy ladies?
i am guessing TS mean extra 2inch only from flaccid to erect. dont compare leh. TS story nice leh haha
Old 03-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary…

I am getting naughty recently… I changed my yoga pants to something that shows my cameltoes and a tighter sports bra too. Why? I like to tease Aaron and watch him fidgeting on the sofa, trying to hide his erection, so funny.

I select those yoga positions or movements that would “accentuate” my assets. I knew Aaron was watching and I just felt a hot rush between my legs. I am such a perverted mother… This morning I went to Aaron’s room as usual to collect his dirty clothes. After opening his door I was stunned yet again from what I saw.

Aaron was still sleeping soundly, unaware of my entrance. But… he was sleeping nude!! OMG… his cock, when flaccid, was about 5inch long and 2inch thick. Oh god… his blanket was kicked to one side, exposing his manhood while laying on his back with his leg opened wide. He was still a growing boy, can’t imagine if his dick is going to grow even bigger.

As a caring mother I wanted to help adjust his blanket if not he might catch a cold. But when I got close to the edge of the bed, when his cock was within reach, I stopped and just stare — at his cock. Then I shifted my attention to his balls, where all the cum stays. I was already feeling horny with the thought of SPERM.

One voice was telling me to leave while another voice told me to stay. I knelt down and suddenly Aaron moved! Shit! I quickly prone down like a thief. I shouldn’t have done that, it’s like a reflex. Thanks to my yoga routine I was really quick. I reckon unless Aaron sat up, he wouldn’t have noticed me. I freezed for like 1 min and didn’t hear any more sound.

I slowly raised my head and peeped. I covered my mouth immediately, surprised by what I saw. Aaron had shifted to sleep on his side and his flaccid big cock was now only about 7inch from the edge of the bed. He was still snoring away but to my surprise his dick began to grow bigger. It was a bizarre sight to behold, like watching a flower blooming, I watched his cock keep growing and growing to almost 9 inches long. Then I was shocked when he started talking in his sleep.

“Ya mom… suck it…” he murmured.

Fuck… I rarely curse but this time I can’t help it… Damn it’s like walking on a tightrope and all your nerves are on edge. Then I realized he was discharging pre-cum. A drop of white clear liquid appeared on his cock eye. I forgot the risk of Aaron suddenly waking up. The cock head was now even nearer to me after it got erected. Just edge in a little, just a little more, I could have it in my mouth. The thought of it once started, can no longer be subdued…

Aaron was dreaming that I sucked him. It might be ok to just… have a lick? Just one lick. Just one. I told myself. I got closer and opened my mouth, the dick was only an inch away and soon the distance was bridged by my tongue. With a nimble flick of my tongue, the pre-cum glided on my tongue. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while savoring the taste of it. Still lacking something… I yearned for the real deal, the thick and slightly salty, metallic taste of sperm. I forgot my 1 lick promise and leaned forward again, this time taking his dick head into my mouth.

Then I got another surprise. Aaron began to ejaculate! I don’t know what he was dreaming but obviously he came and his hot seeds was literally flooding my mouth. I held his cock head with my lips firmly, until he was done and I withdrew my mouth, holding all that sperm in my mouth and then 1 gulp I swallowed it all. I looked at Aaron’s face and he was still sleeping and I quietly left the room. It was a pleasant bonus to “accidentally” taste my son’s sperm. When I got back to my room, I realized my panties was already wet.

Dear diary I was bad. Because now I was actually looking forward to the next morning…

3 Aug 2022
Old 03-08-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, support!
Old 03-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Its getting hot in here!
Old 03-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

TS, is this the continual of your previous stories? Some scenes you described looks familiar
Old 03-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light

Another legendary storyteller returns ... Welcome back bro

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 03-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
HeiXiaoBai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Legend thread. Camping for more!
Old 03-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow Dear Diary getting more and more steamy
Old 03-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice sharing, will be camping for more
Old 03-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SemuaKenaTipu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 04-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am thinking how hot are you if you don't mind sharing
Old 04-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary…

Later that day, Aaron was looking at me with a strange look. Did he notice the things I did while he was sleeping? Maybe he was puzzled that there was no stain in his underwear. He remembered that he dreamt and had an orgasm but woke up to find his underwear clean. He knew I would go to his room for his dirty clothes in the morning.

This morning I opened Aaron’s door and he was still sleeping, his lower body was covered in a blanket. I was relieved and at the same time felt a sense of disappointment. I proceed to pick up his strewn clothes around the room. While I had my back to him I heard some rustling noise and thought Aaron had woken up. When I turned around to check and there it was, his morning wood fully exposed again with his blanket kicked to one side again.

I quickly went up to bed side near to his face and looked at him. Was he pretending to be sleeping? Exposing his cock to me on purpose? I shift my sight between his dick and his face. Should I just wake him up? Then I saw it, Aaron opened his eyes briefly but I caught it. He was awake but pretending to be sleeping. His cock was fully erected like a rocket ready to launch. The more I looked the more I got drawn into it. If Aaron was pretending to be asleep, maybe I could pretend to not notice too…

Yesterday I only held his glans in my mouth. That cock was so big and beautiful that I wanted more… I wanted to hold it in my hand and feel its stiffness and warmth. I wanted to smell it. I wanted to taste it, making it cum so I can get my reward. My hand reached out and grabbed that cock. Oh god… I stared at Aaron’s face and he continued to pretend to be sleeping. My fingers can barely encircle his dick. I increased the pressure of my grip and started to stroke it. It sounded crazy dear diary… I shouldn’t have done that.

My pent up lust must have played a part. Matt was neglecting me recently. I wonder if he had another woman outside. Had I lost my attraction to him? I worked out and kept my body in great shape. Many colleagues in my company lust over me, I could tell from the way they looked at me. I could have any cock I wanted, but I didn’t. Or maybe I should? Haha. I was crazy enough to jerk off my son knowing he was awake. His father’s “short-coming” was made good by his son. I jerked it faster and faster and soon Aaron’s breath was quickening too. I knew it was about time and bent over and took his glans into my mouth again… Then my “breakfast” was served, those thick, hot cum… After I swallowed his load I looked up and Aaron already had his eyes opened, looking back at me. Ops.

“Hi Son, good morning”.

“Hi mom, morning”.

“Thanks for the breakfast”, I licked off the last drop of sperm that was still oozing out.

“Time to wake up and go to school son”, I smiled and left the room.

How was it possible that we both were so calm about something that was so wrong? I dunno… Maybe a perverted mother will give birth to a perverted son too? Haha.

4 Aug 2022.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1