The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
missyqueenie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
**Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Hi all

Been missing in this forum for quite sometime. Recently found out a close guy friend (a previous crush) ran into financial needs and offer to help but got turn down. Sometimes i wonder why he did not accept my favor since we are that close and given the fact that i know the monthly interest repayment rate is killing him.

Pity him knowing that he got cheated while being a guarantor for this friend.
Well i did joke suggesting that he could be some toyboy for some taitai and that was when he told me if he's desperate he wont mind doing anything.
I suggested to him that i will reserved him if he willing haha, well im pretty serious when i say that and he got abit offended.

Am i too blunt?
Old 13-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Probably because it is socially unacceptable for males to accept payment for sexual services. There is also the male ego to consider.
Old 13-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9455 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

If he's desperate for money, what u offer is 雪中送炭.
He should be thankful if he is really in need of money.
Old 13-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Lolx I also want....
Old 13-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Bcoz we dont want to be look down. I for 1 dont like to borrow or take money from gals. Gt something to do wif pride, principles, ego n face issue. Something that u gals wont get it...
Old 13-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sheelayueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Just my inputs. No offense intended.

Apparently who in the right mind would want help? I wouldn't want any help because that would mean I'm incapable. Okay, I'm a girl, that's fine. But for guys, it's a double whammy in my own definition.

While working part time during school holidays, I observed people behavior. Some guys would just call it quit than to surrender. Why?
Old 13-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

A matter of perspective.. It can add to the kink factor to get paid for sex for a change.

Besides he can always reverse the situation and pay her for sex once he's out of his debts.. That's kinda like repaying the 'loan'....

With an open mindset, life gets more interesting!
Old 13-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

But on the other hand, not all guys are like that. Some guys thinks that it is perfectly all right to borrow n spend gals money...
Old 13-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

It really depends on individual. I don't think this is an issue relating to gender.
Old 13-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold

i guess ur offer makes him feel demeaned
guys have ego
Old 13-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Greetings! This is based on mine imagination. Along the street of GL one evening. A pimp walk over and told me his PRC girl is fresh into the market. Her first time and, it costs above market rate.

I would have told him off, a brother in the Internet claiming he is single. Local man mind you. Any FT woman who he ROM will have her PR within 3 months. Provided she has no criminal records in this country.

How much is he and his girls paying mine brother? Does he had this kind of money, this is the most expensive city in the world. Even Victoria Beckham came over and promote her products. And many celebrities too.

$ not enough then think of other means, $ does grow on trees but he had to shake it.
Old 13-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

He's so lucky to have a lady friend like you!

Dunn mind asking if I can have your contact no.?
Old 13-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nothing wrong with borrowing $$ as long as 有借有还.
Getting piak is bonus.
Better than borrow from Mr LONG.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 13-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe TS very fat so he turn off lor..
Old 13-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

One word should sum it up:

Pride

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1