The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
It feels odd that PT is one of the few places left in Singapore need to scan token still. Ngl that it is a bit of a discouragement for brothers who like to be fully incognito. But I think once more houses and girls are back, the hurdle will be less. We always think with our small head
There is no scan token.... you need to scan the QR code.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There is no scan token.... you need to scan the QR code.
Only mobile app allowed, no token allowed.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Tomorrow is lunar 7 mths 7 day. Happy Valentine's day! Have fun my friends.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
wateset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 04-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Last night on CNA. A report on lab growth plants. Neo Rong Wei said somethings liked this.

The first look at the pink leon lights...it remains of Amsterdam RLD...Is not..Is lab growth plants...

CNA. Whats the meaning of this? Childrens r watching news! Mind your English.
Is ok over here not on national TV. Still. A member. Worth a second looks at the CEO, Grace Lim. MILF. Is she rich tai tai or some rich man kept woman.

Can any1 tell us, we who have not visited Holland RLD. Is Amsterdam RLD decorated with pink leon lights? Thanks! And a wonderfully Valentine day!

Last edited by jacky43; 04-08-2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Post Re: All Petain FR experience

Dame Olivia Newton-John has died at the age of 73, her husband has confirmed.

The British-born singer died "peacefully" at her ranch in Southern California on Monday morning, surrounded by family and friends.

Newton-John is best known for her starring role as Sandy in the 1978 film Grease, in which she starred opposite John Travolta.

In a statement posted on social media, Newton-John’s widower John Easterling said: "Dame Olivia Newton-John (73) passed away peacefully at her Ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends. We ask that everyone please respect the family's privacy during this very difficult time.

"Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer.

"Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer."

She is survived by her husband as well as her daughter Chloe Lattanzi, who paid tribute to her mother with a selection of images on Instagram.
--------
We who are above 50s will remembered her back into the 70s. RIP! Grease lightings.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Ex WL at H14. Cannot remembered her name. Inner lane from the back. 2 room. In her fb she is working or partner in tour agency. Some how I wish her the best in her new venture. Maybe if AV allowed, she will return to PT. 10 yrs I taken her few times. I lost my PT records. By the way. She is value for $ at $30.

Same with Mei Na. She is booster. The next chapter. Prevent monkey pox.
Old 13-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Ex WL at H14. Cannot remembered her name. Inner lane from the back. 2 room. In her fb she is working or partner in tour agency. Some how I wish her the best in her new venture. Maybe if AV allowed, she will return to PT. 10 yrs I taken her few times. I lost my PT records. By the way. She is value for $ at $30.

Same with Mei Na. She is booster. The next chapter. Prevent monkey pox.
She is called Catherine. But actually I thought she quit even before COVID. She is friendly, slim and has a nice body. But can't do much variations and seem to be hesitant when you ask her to change position.
Old 13-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank u, brother! Catherine it is. She allowed frenching. I used to call her Cat. The yrs. I upgrade her from $30 to $50. She liked to ask me what is posted in this website.

I apply censorships because it is not for PT WLs.
Old 13-08-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

------

This WL did not tell me her name. She was 1 of the older girls who provide crap massage at $20. In 1 of the house with Malay FLs and bad smell. She has a poster of Aaron Kwok on the wall. She told me is a Jap idol. No matter.

I had her 2 times. Both I upgraded to $40. She CMI. Still. I desire her MILF materials. She looked sexy sitting on bed watching TV.

Serious. She is too old to continue in her trade. I hope she retire. And move on to legal business venture.

Any 1 remember her house and name? Thanks!
Old 15-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
She looks pretty decent, great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

------

This WL did not tell me her name. She was 1 of the older girls who provide crap massage at $20. In 1 of the house with Malay FLs and bad smell. She has a poster of Aaron Kwok on the wall. She told me is a Jap idol. No matter.

I had her 2 times. Both I upgraded to $40. She CMI. Still. I desire her MILF materials. She looked sexy sitting on bed watching TV.

Serious. She is too old to continue in her trade. I hope she retire. And move on to legal business venture.

Any 1 remember her house and name? Thanks!
Old 15-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go ahead and minus my points if the below I write hit your nerve...

DONT post any WL, ML photos for good or bad services you encountered.

You want discreet, they too deserve to have their privacy.

No one wants to work in this line if the situation is allowed.

I am no white knight to defend the ladies but have some consideration, what if they decided on a brand new life and all these pics surfaced??

Period!
Old 15-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
vikingjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 15-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
bitebitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for update bro
Old 15-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Go ahead and minus my points if the below I write hit your nerve...

DONT post any WL, ML photos for good or bad services you encountered.

You want discreet, they too deserve to have their privacy.

No one wants to work in this line if the situation is allowed.

I am no white knight to defend the ladies but have some consideration, what if they decided on a brand new life and all these pics surfaced??

Period!
Yes agree! WLs also have privacy. Pls respect it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1