The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
read through the post 1st and be enlightened....especially this joker who sparked it and now keep mum.....
Ur first post in this thread is 16 Jan 2010, post number #1482. It was an attack on bro forni after he posted ur offensive PM to him. so i dun see how u can say he sparked this whole thing. in any case since then he has tried to move on while u continue to provoke him with your rude & offensive postings. Its very obvious that you are the one continuing this war of words not just with him but with everyone else. I ve seen ur posts at other threads and u seem ok there so maybe u do have some unfinished business with bro forni.

Still, I ve never seen any senior behaving like u and its utterly shameful. take ur issue with bro forni somewhere else or better yet just walk away. all ur flaming here achieves nothing anyway. the rest of us are here to cheong and what we want are FRs, updates on the gals or any other info that can improve our cheonging experience. your offensive post does nothing for the us here and in fact i believe are getting on many bros' nerves. If you think u're "high class" just because u can afford expensive gals then u're sadly mistaken; because ur conduct here is just that of a regular thug.

since u look down on PT so much, perhaps it better u just keep ur negative comments to yourself, leave us alone and continue to pay top dollar for ur high class gals in the FL domes.
Old 21-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Ur first post in this thread is 16 Jan 2010, post number #1482. It was an attack on bro forni after he posted ur offensive PM to him. so i dun see how u can say he sparked this whole thing. in any case since then he has tried to move on while u continue to provoke him with your rude & offensive postings. Its very obvious that you are the one continuing this war of words not just with him but with everyone else. I ve seen ur posts at other threads and u seem ok there so maybe u do have some unfinished business with bro forni.

Still, I ve never seen any senior behaving like u and its utterly shameful. take ur issue with bro forni somewhere else or better yet just walk away. all ur flaming here achieves nothing anyway. the rest of us are here to cheong and what we want are FRs, updates on the gals or any other info that can improve our cheonging experience. your offensive post does nothing for the us here and in fact i believe are getting on many bros' nerves. If you think u're "high class" just because u can afford expensive gals then u're sadly mistaken; because ur conduct here is just that of a regular thug.

since u look down on PT so much, perhaps it better u just keep ur negative comments to yourself, leave us alone and continue to pay top dollar for ur high class gals in the FL domes.
Well Said Bro

lets move ON
Old 21-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lets move on ... duno who to try on my next visit ....maybe go down walk walk next week
Old 21-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Went down to PT this evening,kinda hoping to RTF Li Wen but she not working,Kiko also not working, then I remember Vivi, so I go. She working + got one guy in front of me so I wait.
Hi Bro, you must have gone down quite late. Kico was working as I had her yesterday afternoon.

Try again today?
Old 21-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Bro milffella, please stop with the personal insults, curses and general nose-thumbing at your fellow brothers.

We all pay for commercial sex. There is really no real distinction between paying for $50 WLs in Petain/GL and the $200 WLs in FL Dome. To put it crudely ( I'm sorry if any bro is offended but its the truth) , we are all paying for women that we probably would not be able to get otherwise (or even if we could, it would involve too much effort, money and complications).

So I don't understand your "holier than thou" attitude. By continually insulting Petain cheongsters, you are really insulting hundreds of fellow brothers who have no personal grudge with you at all. Luckily, most bros are reasonable and nice people, otherwise your 200+ points would be all gone by now.

And by personally and persistently targeting bro fonicator with personal insults, I think that reflects more badly on yourself than on him. It really is not fitting for a senior brother to behave thus.

Quote:
then tomorrow visit dsc.....test for all stds.....now got genetic herpy chlamydia , 2 in 1....dun forget to pass to your wife or daughter.....
Old 21-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: DSC Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
There is a website for DSC Clinic
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/

Addr: Blk 31 Kelantan Lane #01-16 Singapore 200031
Tel: 62939648

5-day week, closed on Sat/Sun/PH.

Last edited by mandy2008; 21-01-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 21-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Hi Bro, you must have gone down quite late. Kico was working as I had her yesterday afternoon.

Try again today?
Oh I see, sorry Bro. I arrive PT yesterday 7pm, door closed, light off. Yes, maybe she go off early. Sorry Bros!

Yes, I try again tonight, if Li Wen not working, see how. Hee-hee!
Old 21-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Oh I see, sorry Bro. I arrive PT yesterday 7pm, door closed, light off. Yes, maybe she go off early. Sorry Bros!

Yes, I try again tonight, if Li Wen not working, see how. Hee-hee!
bro what time u going???
Old 21-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
bro what time u going???
Bro, my Bro, sorry but I cannot tell you. I want to stay anonymous if you don't mind, hee-hee!

But I'll be there tonight for sure. Ok lah I give you a hint, 6:30 - 9:00 lah. It all depends what time I finish my session and with whom, so many girls in PT it could be anybody, hee-hee then I go back regardless what time, yah.

See you there Bro! Cheers!
Old 21-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
lets move on ... duno who to try on my next visit ....maybe go down walk walk next week
Bro......walk walk at City Mall and Mustaffa.......BUT must end up in Petain to LUT LUT.

Dont forget to submit FR report.

Thank you...He...he...he
Old 21-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
u zap me ah? but my points went up a fair bit leh; power still remain. U sure u din up me secretly in admiration? appened to ur pts...muz hv dropped 30 since u stepped into this zone..nvrm lah..u professed senior mah, still hv 200 plus pts rite?

u r a very unique 'senior'. Most seniors i knw nvr flaunt their power n their pts, and are generally gracious coz they respect their seniority. In ur case, i guess its either pseudo or juz senior wannabe.

cheer up..lose a few pts nvrm lah; its not like u r going into moderation..again anyway, i think the fat lady hasn't started singing yet.
moderation?? dun waste my time talking to people who are' nor here nor there'. joined in 07 point only 50 plus...jealous with my true cheonging and seniority?? or disappointed with sharing food with bangala or china worker?? think it is both....dun need to reply me just rub where it hurts...
Old 21-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

just find it a bit funny ....why bother to come in if you dun even like to go there?? .. was registered as a user in sammy boy since 1995 but never really post using old nick ...so ....point is?? who give a damn????? i am here to see FR and to plan who so screw next not who to zap next !! so if you dun mind don't waste band width ....stop your nonsense ...
Old 21-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

and i find your post bout bangala and china pple very demeaning ......then ...may i suggest you don't go to any PRC to screw? or any other nationailty to screw?? cause you cannot even respect a simple man from other country ! respect others before other respect you .. senior my ARSE ...
Old 21-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Question WL licence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
there is nothing in it on apply WLs' licences. Well! I guess some infos r not open to public.
WL Licences are controlled by Singapore Police Force, handled at Police Cantonment Complex (PCC). check it out at Singapore Police Force
Old 21-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Fredredwhite27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
moderation?? dun waste my time talking to people who are' nor here nor there'. joined in 07 point only 50 plus...jealous with my true cheonging and seniority?? or disappointed with sharing food with bangala or china worker?? think it is both....dun need to reply me just rub where it hurts...
滚吧!!!!

return to your kennel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1