The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Oooo! I'm scared! Oh my! Ha-ha!

Meet up in Petain? Why would you want to meet up with a pathetic lowlifer like me? You're Mr. High Class, right?

Meet up in Petain? And then what? Ha-ha-ha! You want to fight is it? I go to Petain to fuck, not to fight you fucking moron! Go make trouble somewhere else. Get laid for crying out loud!

Ok enough, this is going nowhere! Get laid asshole, make love, not war!

Ha-ha-ha!
Bro... we all waiting for your tioday sexcapade... dun have to mind that balless asshole...
Old 17-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Agreed......Just write and we enjoy redaing it....Anyway THANKS
Old 17-01-2010, 07:14 AM
Samster

crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Bro... we all waiting for your tioday sexcapade... dun have to mind that balless asshole...
YESSS...Agreed just post and we enjoy reading it.THANKS
Old 17-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro KinJioKar, thank you sir for support. My "friend" has been bugging me since yesterday, not sure what he wants from me! He was the one who drew first blood, he PM me and called me a loser for having paid sex. Nothing wrong with it right, it's my money what? Nice name by the way, sounds familiar, got meaning in English? Just curious sir, sorry, hee-hee!

As I mentioned in one of my posts, I had a 4-hour booking session yesterday, Saturday, 16 Jan. And I the lucky WL was Chris. Got there early to make sure I won't miss our "appointment". She was working when I arrived plus got 1 guy in front of me. I waited patiently playing with my phone and puffing some smokes, but the guy in front of me seems to be in a hurry and keeps pressing his ear on Chris' door. Damn! He listening to other people lovemaking! WTF?! I think he waiting there long time already.

Finally the door opened, Chris saw me and she let the guy in front of me in, she signalled to me that after this guy I'm next.

Ok, so it was my turn, and she asked me if I was sure if I wanted 4 hours. She giving me chance to change my mind, but no, I just keep quiet and replied by digging into my pocket and gave her the money. There, settled!

So, we started by having dinner, she ordered for me and when the food arrived we ate and talked, afterwards smoke and rest getting ready for round 1, he-he! We started with some foreplay then we go missionary, switch to doggy then back to missionary. I controlled myself not to come yet, save it for round 2. After our 1/2 hour lovemaking, we rest and smoke, shiok! She sat naked on the bed while we smoked, so, being the good guy that I am, I handed her the underwear and her dress. I told her it was cold.

Time went so fast and it was time for round 2! Now, I'm not the one initiating the moves, I let her decide when she wants to make love. So, another round of intense sucking and AR. We take turns on whose going on top! Then we both stand on the bed and she lick and suck me from my nipples going down to my brother. God, shiok! That's it, I cannot tahan anymore, I take her to missionary. Damn we were making noise, piak-piak-piak! I hope her stereo helps buffle our noise he-he! In minutes I let go of my load, boom, wah, banya!

Still got time for one more smoke, then I help her make her bed, change the sheets and all. She was tidying up her room because she'll be going off for mandatory 1 month leave and it was her last day.

So time to go, we hugged and kissed. Later when I reached home I send her SMS to say good night and see her next month.

Moving on for next week, I'm looking at Kiko, Vivi, Ivy, Jennifer, and Moon maybe? Carol H11R12 definitely! I promised her I RTF next week.

Ok Bros, sorry if I bored you. Until my next "sexcapade".

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 17-01-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 17-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer11 View Post
Fornicator, relax. If we fight back everyone on every comment, it will never end. We are all here to enjoy ourselves.
Yo Bro Hammer11, you are right! Ok, I'm trying to get a grip here. Ok, I'm fine, thank you. I just want to let my "friend" know that I'm no pushover.

Maybe he want to be king of Petain! Fine, no prob, he can have it!

Ha-ha!

Cheers Bro!
Old 17-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

H7L1R3, Super

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 7/10 (small (*)(*), big ass)
Catbath - 8.5/10
AR - 8.5/10
BbbJ - 9.5/10 (fucking long time sia)
FJ - 8/10 (accommodating)
Attitude - 9.5/10
GFE - 7/10
RTF - Sure!!!! But I have a long list to try.....

Overall comment - Not a beau, but fucking good attitude and friendly.Good fuck! Best fuck!! Must fuck!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
H7L1R3, Super

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - 7/10 (small (*)(*), big ass)
Catbath - 8.5/10
AR - 8.5/10
BbbJ - 9.5/10 (fucking long time sia)
FJ - 8/10 (accommodating)
Attitude - 9.5/10
GFE - 7/10
RTF - Sure!!!! But I have a long list to try.....

Overall comment - Not a beau, but fucking good attitude and friendly.Good fuck! Best fuck!! Must fuck!!!
Hi Bro, nice FR! I had her for new years day to jump start my 2010! Shiok!

BTW, thank you, thank you sir for the ups, really appreciate it!

Cheers Bro!
Old 17-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Yo Bro Hammer11, you are right! Ok, I'm trying to get a grip here. Ok, I'm fine, thank you. I just want to let my "friend" know that I'm no pushover.

Maybe he want to be king of Petain! Fine, no prob, he can have it!

Ha-ha!

Cheers Bro!
Yooo...yOU GOT MY SALUTE.......Everyday birdie are STRONG
Old 17-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oooo! I'm scared! Oh my! Ha-ha!

Meet up in Petain? Why would you want to meet up with a pathetic lowlifer like me? You're Mr. High Class, right?

Meet up in Petain? And then what? Ha-ha-ha! You want to fight is it? I go to Petain to fuck, not to fight you fucking moron! Go make trouble somewhere else. Get laid for crying out loud!

Ok enough, this is going nowhere! Get laid asshole, make love, not war!

Ha-ha-ha!
you are the pathetic lowlifer,call others balless but when the real mofo comes, ask u to come out and see who is the balless one, u backed out...anyone can see who is the moron balless fella here,...hahahahahahahahaa....probably your friend busy pumping your wife now when u at petain...pathetic balless crap
Old 17-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice name by the way, sounds familiar, got meaning in English?
Direct translation... kinJio(hokkien)=Banana,kar(hokkien)=leg...so petain road in hokkien is kinjiokar.got it bro fornicator
Old 17-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro KinJioKar, thank you sir for support. My "friend" has been bugging me since yesterday, not sure what he wants from me! He was the one who drew first blood, he PM me and called me a loser for having paid sex. Nothing wrong with it right, it's my money what? Nice name by the way, sounds familiar, got meaning in English? Just curious sir, sorry, hee-hee!

As I mentioned in one of my posts, I had a 4-hour booking session yesterday, Saturday, 16 Jan. And I the lucky WL was Chris. Got there early to make sure I won't miss our "appointment". She was working when I arrived plus got 1 guy in front of me. I waited patiently playing with my phone and puffing some smokes, but the guy in front of me seems to be in a hurry and keeps pressing his ear on Chris' door. Damn! He listening to other people lovemaking! WTF?! I think he waiting there long time already.

Finally the door opened, Chris saw me and she let the guy in front of me in, she signalled to me that after this guy I'm next.

Ok, so it was my turn, and she asked me if I was sure if I wanted 4 hours. She giving me chance to change my mind, but no, I just keep quiet and replied by digging into my pocket and gave her the money. There, settled!

So, we started by having dinner, she ordered for me and when the food arrived we ate and talked, afterwards smoke and rest getting ready for round 1, he-he! We started with some foreplay then we go missionary, switch to doggy then back to missionary. I controlled myself not to come yet, save it for round 2. After our 1/2 hour lovemaking, we rest and smoke, shiok! She sat naked on the bed while we smoked, so, being the good guy that I am, I handed her the underwear and her dress. I told her it was cold.

Time went so fast and it was time for round 2! Now, I'm not the one initiating the moves, I let her decide when she wants to make love. So, another round of intense sucking and AR. We take turns on whose going on top! Then we both stand on the bed and she lick and suck me from my nipples going down to my brother. God, shiok! That's it, I cannot tahan anymore, I take her to missionary. Damn we were making noise, piak-piak-piak! I hope her stereo helps buffle our noise he-he! In minutes I let go of my load, boom, wah, banya!

Still got time for one more smoke, then I help her make her bed, change the sheets and all. She was tidying up her room because she'll be going off for mandatory 1 month leave and it was her last day.

So time to go, we hugged and kissed. Later when I reached home I send her SMS to say good night and see her next month.

Moving on for next week, I'm looking at Kiko, Vivi, Ivy, Jennifer, and Moon maybe? Carol H11R12 definitely! I promised her I RTF next week.

Ok Bros, sorry if I bored you. Until my next "sexcapade".

Cheers!
Nice one bro... yup... my nick is your love hole in hokkien. Been chionging there since 1999. Looking forward to your continuation next week. Kiko is a good screw. Did her last in Jan... still cannot forget about her.

Don't have to bother about that "balless" friend lah... it is every man for his own money... like me, though I earn enough to engage the likes of the top end FLs in FL Dome at least once a week, I appreciate a good bonk in KJK anytime... from giving my first time to Bao Er ten years ago, never looked back. People like him will never understand the hidden gems we got.
Old 17-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice one bro... yup... my nick is your love hole in hokkien. Been chionging there since 1999. Looking forward to your continuation next week. Kiko is a good screw. Did her last in Jan... still cannot forget about her.

Don't have to bother about that "balless" friend lah... it is every man for his own money... like me, though I earn enough to engage the likes of the top end FLs in FL Dome at least once a week, I appreciate a good bonk in KJK anytime... from giving my first time to Bao Er ten years ago, never looked back. People like him will never understand the hidden gems we got.
the balless friend who is u
Old 17-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
the balless friend who is u
Hey man, you see, you dun like to be called names too right? You also have been in this forum for a long time liao. Let's not all trade insults and threats and then get barred from this forum.

You cool?

Please?

Cheers.
Old 18-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Direct translation... kinJio(hokkien)=Banana,kar(hokkien)=leg...so petain road in hokkien is kinjiokar.got it bro fornicator
Thank you Bro, I knew it sounds familiar!

Cheers!
Old 18-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice one bro... yup... my nick is your love hole in hokkien. Been chionging there since 1999. Looking forward to your continuation next week.
Yes Bro, thanks. I like your nick, he-he! Cool yah! Me, been chionging since 1996, my first was a malay WL in H10R11, her name, Mas, she long time retired.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1