The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Any bros taking a long time to cum here? Not sure if it’s a start of a problem I’m facing recently, I can take 1.5hours to reach climax, sometimes won’t even climax cause it taking just too long. Really pity the ML, so patiently try to jerk me off for that 1.5-2hours, arms surely damn painful after that. I stay hard the whole time just that the feeling to climax is taking too long.
bro, similar condition here as my nickname suggested, but I don't take 1.5 hours to cum. Usually I will take between 20 to 30 mins to hit climax.

For me, my HJ has to be at regular rhythm rather than fast & furious. Fast & furious will just not work for me. Some of my regular MLs found that rhythm, while some just never get it so I have to takeover after 20 mins or so.

The other thing I noticed is that if my hands are too busy roaming around, it will delay my climax even though the action gives sexual excitement. So after 15 mins, I will just let the ML do her job while my hands remain rested.

just sharing my experience... might not work for everyone as nobody is the exactly the same.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Sorry to hear of your problem, bro. I’m the exact opposite. I climax too fast…I want to enjoy the sensations of a BBBJ/HJ/FJ longer, but I will shoot way too fast. Once, an ML was done massaging me and started to play with my lil bro before asking me if I wanted the special. As soon as the question came out of her mouth, my semen came out of…well, you know. I didn’t even get the chance to reply. She was shocked and maybe a bit disappointed because she didn’t even get to present the menu to me. I was even more disappointed, hugely embarrassed and cursing myself.

I wish we can have an even balance of both.
Actually ur problem can be mitigated by controlling your thought. Learn to disengage when you are on the edge. Can think of the worst catfish ML experience. Alternatively, before each session you can release first.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I used to think so but actually not really true also.
It might be more beneficial if you have a fixed partner but when you are going out to pay for services there will come a time both parties have that time pressure since you are paying for their time and they have a next customer then the session can become a stressful one when she keeps looking at the time. On top of that they do get tired (be it use hand use mouth or use V), and most working girls are there to make money and the easier it is the happier they are. Not saying u want to shoot earlier to make it easier for them cos it’s your enjoyment in the end but when you take too long girls will put comment and your record can become blacklisted (sad truth).

Lastly, actually there are issues when you take too long even with your partner. Again it’s about enjoyment for both parties not a contest of how long in total. If you take over an hour I believe the partner will get super tired also. I have also heard of issues where the guys just cannot shoot while having sex and it hurts self esteem and become stressful.
Normally in mls data base if you are mentioned as 铁飞机, that means you have very slim chance to book them.

However, if you have many girl friends, you will be a 大情人. As long as you can maintain your hardness, you can screw them the whole night long, each time half an hour will do. Very soon you will be named as 一夜七次朗。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-01-2023, 08:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
bro, similar condition here as my nickname suggested, but I don't take 1.5 hours to cum. Usually I will take between 20 to 30 mins to hit climax.

For me, my HJ has to be at regular rhythm rather than fast & furious. Fast & furious will just not work for me. Some of my regular MLs found that rhythm, while some just never get it so I have to takeover after 20 mins or so.

The other thing I noticed is that if my hands are too busy roaming around, it will delay my climax even though the action gives sexual excitement. So after 15 mins, I will just let the ML do her job while my hands remain rested.

just sharing my experience... might not work for everyone as nobody is the exactly the same.
Need 30 mins to jerk you out is consider as a 铁飞机 liao. That's why your nick is steelaeroplane right?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bingo bro! During my initial cheong days, a couple of mls called me that hence my nickname. lol. Do get blacklisted by a few MLs.. Lucky none of them are ang pais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Need 30 mins to jerk you out is consider as a 铁飞机 liao. That's why your nick is steelaeroplane right?
Old 04-01-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Any bros visited tutu/duo duo?

Did she grow to become a bigger bunny or otherwise?
Old 04-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dummypak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

completely new to this. do people usually just call, or sms? and if no response, just try again?
Old 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we are talking about EjD and not ED.
Ejaculatory dysfunction not the Erectile Dysfunction.
EjD is a lesser known/discussed problem which exists.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1111 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/nan-xing-massage/

I also went to try this new ml.

Looks: 9/10 pretty syt gal
Body: 9/10 looks slim fit, outdoor going type nice to hug and grab
Boobs: 100% natural C cup have sia, maybe consider big b to some
Massage: very good strength and skill can pass
Hj: will hj till u shoot with no complains
Gfe: yes and can chat well
Rtm: cfm yes
What got me interested Her fotos in SLG and a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “tall”, “slender”, “long legs”, “SYT” so was envisioning an outgoing sweet young thing with legs to die for.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Messaged her on the hour so probably between her appointments and reply was prompt. She’s knows a some english too. She later shared that she had problems with her phone earlier and was not able to reply the many messages she received. So seeking everyone understanding if she didn’t reply. Lucky for me her phone is all good now.

Location Central. Area B. Discreet. Felt safe as u need to key in unit number twice. Near good food. Road parking readily available. Some walk away from nearest bus stop and I need the exercise.

First impression She don’t look like her fotos. She is prettier than the fotos. Smooth skin. Sweet smile. Long legs SYT. Her hair smells nice.

Massage good strength. Uses Oil. You can let her know if you don’t want the oil. New clean towels. She will use the towels to wipe away oil before sending you to shower. She patted me dry and I appreciate her attentiveness.

Sensual SN. Not for boobs lovers but it’s ample on her. All natural. I Enjoy her tongue flicking of my erogenous regions around my chest. She smells really nice. I hugged her so tightly as I ejaculated in her hand. She must have got quite a workout and was still all smiles.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Had the opportunity to know her better. Very sincere lady who knows what she wants in life. Our conversation just flows. For that I will rate her as high GFE. She made Chinese tea for me. First time drinking Chinese tea with an ML.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and those long legs.

In the Pipeline W, Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:53 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bingo bro! During my initial cheong days, a couple of mls called me that hence my nickname. lol. Do get blacklisted by a few MLs.. Lucky none of them are ang pais.
At least its steel not diamond 钻飞机

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, don't often use slg but was wondering if anyone have recommendations for nuru massage. looking to try something different from typical spa experiences, replies appreciated thanks in advance
Old 05-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
vrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyvrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I shared that I'm gonna write a review for her, so here goes:

Mo Li (茉莉)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-li-massage/

Summary:

Service oriented, willing to please, skilled in massage, knowledgeable & will definitely make you feel great, everywhere.

I had a nagging pain with my shoulder and neck, so I was looking for someone who can do a good enough massage. I was not dissapointed, but the soreness form the massage lasted about 1.5 days after. Testament that she puts in the effort for the massage.

If you're looking for a competent massuer with the additional intimacy men dream about, she might just be your cup of tea,coffee,cola (choose your beverage).

Location: Hougang. Not so convenient, but manageable. There is parking, but for walking soldiers, it will take some effort.

Room: Non-aircon. There is a large ceiling fan. Might get warm, but not for me.

Ambience: Normal bed. If you have been pampered with a proper massage bed, this is for your consideration. If its something else you're looking for, think of it as lounging on your GF's bed.

Appearance: The photos don't really do her justice. They are accurate, but makes her look chubbier than she is. She is indeed petite and short in height. Looks to be in her early thirties, with a soothing voice.

Shower: Did so myself, not sure if she is open to pamper you. Shower has heater. She did help me to take off my clothes, just like my mama once had.

Massage: You know the saying don't judge a book by the cover? Don't let her petite size fool you. She packed a whole lot of strength in that tiny body. Pretty knowledgeable in massage, used massage oil, and loosened the right nerves. Does not have variety in massage style though. Perhaps cause I asked her to focus on my shoulder and neck.

Sensual Massage and The DEED:

Did not receive the tantalising sensation of fingers lingering over your back as appetizer. Seasoned massage goers would perhaps know what I'm talking about. Unsure if she's skilled in this.

Turned over and she started with some catbath. She does deep frenching, if that's your thing. It is mine so that a plus point for me. Full body autoroam. She took off her bra but panties was on till the end. I didn't bother to try to take it off or asked her to do so... cause my back was still pretty sore. LOL.

She went for my nipples to nibble on it.. I returned the favour in kind with some suckling too. She has medium B cup bossoms, so for the booba lover, she won't be able to fulfil your fantasy here.

Interstingly enough amid all that pain, my little brother was already erect so she asked if I would like to have a HJ, to which I promptly replied, yes ma'am, do your thing.

I was there partly for massage so I was not particular how I ended off that day. But based on FRs from other kind bros, she does BBBJ, CIM and something else special on the menu should you wish to venture further. I did not ask for a menu not was I offered any.

HJ was pretty standard, but still good and it eventually led me to ecstacy.

Attitude: No airs. All out to serve. Genuinely care. I can't chat much to her with my limited Mandarin.

How It Ended:

At the end of the session, she gave me a pretty nice neck and head massage, in between her widespread legs. Well of course with a pillow in between. When time was nearly up, I was nicely wrapped by a towel by her and was ushered to the toilet to refresh and cleanse my body with a sweet warm shower, by myself.

I will definitely RTM because I prefer a balance of good massage and sensual intimacy. I personally don't need to have to go for the prettiest one out there and attitude plays a big part in my books. Mo Li is all that and more.

If this review has been useful to you, do give her a chance, you might leave with the same feelings I had-satisfaction with the desire for more.

If you have any other masseuse you would like to recommend, you can comment and I will give her service a chance and perhaps be inspired to write a review as well.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
The Taiwanese lass Xixi suddenly MIA this 2 weeks, any bros still managed to book her? Booked her once early Dec then she became AWOL
Xixi WC was passed to another new girl 😏
Old 05-01-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Short FR for Xixi as I was fortunate enough to book her today. Pretty much the same as what other bros have mentioned.

Looks wise more than acceptable to me, thought she somehow resembled Carina Lin.

Took CIM package and everything mentioned was provided. She really knows how to tease and please a man. Really enjoyed the boob fuck and seeing my dick slide in between her boobs. Finished with CIM and while I shot quite a bit, she took everything like a champ, not wasting a single drop.

Surely RTM material. Never a dull moment during my short stay with her. YMMV, cheers!
Old 05-01-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokonutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new here. Can a bro kindly share how to book the ML on slg? Why do i see mention of some database my number has to be added into? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1