The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
The Day you walked away

Daniel sat alone on his bed wearing his specially tailored made tuxedo, he had already drank more than half of the bottle of XO on the his side table. He reeked heavily of alcohol. He was quite good looking and standing at 1.80m with short hair, medium built and tanned complexion. He had perfect eyesight and dark brown eyes.

Today was supposed to be his big day. The day where 12 years of love would blossom and advance to the next step. He waited happily in the church with his friends. As usual he went earlier and was excited to see his soon to be bride.

Jason: Hey Daniel. Times almost up is Beth coming?

Daniel: I'm sure she will arrive. Don't worry.

Jason: Ok.

Daniel waited and there was still no sign of her. He started to worry. Did she get into an accident? Or what? He tried to call her but it seemed as though her mobile was off. He tried to call her home but there was no answer too. Just what had happened? He looked at his watch. They were late already and the pastor had to go. He apologized and thanked him for coming. Deep in his heart he had a really bad feeling about this.

His phone rang but it was an unknown number.

Daniel: Hello? Hello.. who's there?

Unknown: .....

Daniel: Hi... Anyone there or else I'm going to hang up.

Beth: It's.. me

Daniel: Oh thank god, I thought something happened to you. The pastor left already...shall I call him back? Oh wait. Whose number is this?

There were tears where Daniel could hear.

Beth: I'm sorry Daniel... I....

Suddenly the voice changed to another male's.

Guy: Of course she's not walking o the aisle with you, you stupid! She is mine!

Daniel: What do you mean? What are you saying?

Guy: She had already fell for me some time ago already... but she just didn't dare tell you. Oh poor you... Being ditched right on your wedding day. You need any shoulder to cry? Sorry Beth's shoulder is mine. Go find someone else, maybe the female cleaner? Haha hahaha HAHAHAHA

Daniel: Just who are you?

Guy: I'm her boyfriend you stupid. We have been dating for the past year.

Daniel: What? You are lying. Tell her to come to the phone.

Guy: Fine go ask her yourself.

Daniel: Beth... you there?

Beth (weeping): Yes.

Daniel: Tell me this isn't true.

Beth: Its true Dan. I love him.

Daniel: You are lying. What about us? We have been together for 12 years!

Beth: I'm sorry Dan. We are leaving already for Canada. We are going to settle down there. Goodbye Dan.

Daniel: But... but..but...

The line went dead.

Jason: How? You managed to find Beth? Where is she?

Ken: Hey Daniel, you alright? You don't look ok.

Ash: Aiya, Beth ditched him and ran off with another guy la (he said jokingly)

A punch went straight to Ash's face from Daniel. He didn't know why he did that but Ash's words pierced through his heart.

Ash: What was that for? Wait! Don't tell me...

Daniel collapsed to the ground and wept. His buddies were surprised by his actions.

Jason, Ken, Ash: Hey bro, what happened?

Daniel: She's gone. All the 12 years. Gone. She left with a man she was dating since last year.

His buddies twitched and closed their eyes. Daniel and Beth was one of the best couples within the group. Their love and chemistry awed so many people and yet this had to happen. It was unbelievable.

Jason: Bro...you want us to..

Daniel: No. Leave me alone first. I want to go home and rest. Bye guys.

Daniel had lost his parents since he was young. He only depended on his auntie who brought him up. Thanks to the fortune that he inherited, life was quite smooth. He shut himself in the room and drank and drank.

This incident had drained him so much and he thought that these scenarios only happened in tv dramas but didn't expect it to happen to him. He punched the walls till his knuckles bled. He couldn't shout as he didn't want his auntie to worry. So he kept everything to himself.

Flashbacks to Daniel and Beth.

Daniel kneels down with a bouquet of flowers and a 1 carat diamond ring.

Daniel: Would you marry me Beth? I love you.

Beth nodded and accepted that ring. Daniel was delighted and he said to Beth: In sickness and health, I will take care of you forever and love you more each day for the rest of my life.

Beth was touched and hugged him back.

*What a load of rubbish!*

For a week, Daniel had been hiding inside his room, drinking like there was no tomorrow. He was unkempt and he didn't seem to care anymore. He just dragged himself to work wearing the smelly suit. His sales dropped and his superior was really disappointed with him.

Superior: Daniel I need you to really boost up your sales. This week is really very disappoint for you. What happened to the old you? Come on.

Daniel excused himself and left the office, and then headed back home to drink again. His friends called but he ignored it.

Taking out yet another bottle of XO, he sat in the darkness and drunk his sorrows. He took out the remote and turned on the tv screen.

"Lost in love? And need something to take back what you lost?. Maybe its not about love. Its about your physique. Come on. Shape up! Bulk up! And then transform yourself in confidence! Now all the girls won't take their eyes off you! Call XXX XXXX or email us! It time to shape up at our gyms today! Make a difference!"

He screened his eyes and then dozed off to sleep. It has already been a week since Beth left. His heart was empty and he had already lost all his faith in love. He knew he had to do something about his life. He had to step out of this.

*I will not ever have this feeling ever again. I will break their hearts instead. There's no such thing as love anymore. Now I'm going to change myself to someone who's irresistable and then get some girls, no. Get more girls! He took his phone and then called the gym from the commercial he saw. That was the start of his revenge. He swore that his heart would not quiver anymore. He now was only interested in breaking the other's heart. Beth, if I ever were to meet you again, you will never see the old me. NEVER EVER. Then I will return you the hurt ten times the pain you have inflicted on me.*

The next weeks he was back to his own self (if not, better) and he was on the top salesman again. He took up gym lessons on toning. Months went by and his physiques became ripped and his dress sense leaped. He was not the old him anymore. The new suave him now was ready. Most of his female colleagues were starting to notice him and some winked at him, some asked him out but he played real hard to get and they were desperate to hit on him.

He set his eyes on one of his colleagues Bernice. She was beautiful with long black hair and feminine. Her boobs were killers, for a petite sized lady like her, her boobs stood out like two huge coconuts. And her voice were the kind of kid's voice. And best of all, she was single. Was she a virgin? Daniel thought to himself and he was sure hooking her would be close to 99% success. He just had to work his plan out. He smiled at himself and thought of his plan.

Target 001. Bernice.
Mission: Up her and then dump her after the third night together.

He wrote it in his book, signed and grinned to himself.

*This is going to be so much fun.*

Love, Can I?
我的天空
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=323953

Queen of the Ring
Winner takes all.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=323203

你问我为什么开始喝酒,而且每次都喝醉
Right here waiting.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=321606

Erased Memories.
If you could erase memories, would you?
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=320941

The Promise.
What would you do?
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=317932

Steamy Windows.
Aromatically erotic.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=313807

Days with Jean.
Sequel to What are words. The story of Jean.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=313013

What are words.
Love hurts. Sacrifices only for the sake of love.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=310476

The Floral Top.
An unexpected sexual awakening.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=302329
Old 30-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Day you walked away

kopi bro!!

Ur new best seller out Liao?
Yay!

Here to show support!!
Old 30-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
limesmile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great start as usual waiting for more
Old 30-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

popcorn, drinks, kacang puteh, condom, lubricant all available. come come come
Old 30-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Bernice stood at 1.5m, with long and wavy hair, with streaks of blonde colored highlights. Her eyes were big and watery as though she was dripping on eye-mo everytime. Her lips were however quite thick and her nose was small. Her oval shaped face complimented her wavy hair. She was quite the conservative and traditional girl next door. Her frameless glass does bring out the office lady look in her. She was always dressed in dark colored dress that does not reveal any flesh at all. But her natural bosoms does shout out with its sheer shape. It must be at least a D Daniel thought. She wasn't the type to really socialize, so in order to woo her, Daniel must take the first step. He was surfing on his facebook and typing out her name. Bingo! He found her and clicked on the "Add Friend" button. Now to make things 'hotter' he took a pict of his ripped upper body and posted it on his wall.

Within ten minutes, his notifications highlighted an addition. Yes it was Bernice. *Yesh!* He said to himself. He browsed through her photos and to his disappointment there wasn't any revealing ones, not even in bikinis. All of it was tshirts. But from her profile, it seems that she loves the quiet places like the beach and chalets. Clubbing and stuff wasn't really her thing.

He clicked on the chat and started a conversation.

Daniel: Hi Bernice.

Bernice: You are?

Daniel: Daniel, we work in the same company. Remember?

Bernice: Eh.. ok. Let me check ok?

Daniel: Sure. Go see my photos, you will be able to recognize me.

Bernice: Ohhhh its you! OMG. OMG OMG.

Daniel: Why?

Bernice: You look so different from your old picts!

Daniel: Yea. I decided to get a new leash of life. You like my new look or my old one?

Bernice: OMG. Of course I like your looks now. Your profile pict... is that really you?

Daniel: Of course it is..lol.

Bernice: Wow.

Daniel: If you don't believe how about I show you tomorrow? I'll let you touch me.

Bernice: ?

Daniel: Touch my abs I mean. Sorry I didn't mean others.

Bernice: Lol. It's fine. I believe you.

Daniel: You love the beaches? I saw your photos.

Bernice: Yups. I like quiet places. I'm the boring girl that nobody likes. Most guys like girls who are so exciting and good in clubbing but I'm not at all. Perhaps its just the boring me that no one wants me... lol.

Daniel: Don't say that, you are really attractive. To tell you the truth, I've been secretly taking glances at you. You look so beautiful. I.... I....

Bernice: Awww... Thanks Daniel, you are just being nice. But thanks.

Daniel: I....

Bernice: Yes?

Daniel: I think... I'm falling for you..

Bernice: Sorry my internet was disrupted. What did you type just now?

Daniel: I'm in love with you.

Bernice: OMG. OMG. OMG.

Daniel: I'm not joking. I'm sorry but I think I really need to get this off my chest. But everytime I see you I feel the chemistry growing. My heart thumps for you. I'm sorry for the bluntness. Do you mind going on a date with me say on Friday night? Let me woo you. Don't be stressed by it. It's ok if you reject me. I know I'm taking things too fast. Sorry if I scared you. I sincerely apologize.

Bernice: Wow. Can I give you the answer tomorrow?

Daniel: Tomorrow, next month or year I will wait for you, my heart never lie. Of course waiting for such a fine lady I be most willing even if I have to wait a lifetime.

Bernice: *Blushes* Thanks Daniel. OMG. It's the first time I'm hearing this. Erm... I guess I'll give it a go.

Daniel: Yes! Thanks Dear! I mean Bernice. God. My heart is thumping so fast! Yes yes yes! I think I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face! Thanks Bernice, I see you tomorrow at work! Good night! Sweet dreams! ^_^

Bernice: Good night Daniel. I'll be looking forward to Friday. And thanks for the invitation Daniel. Nites.

Daniel logged off. And he was grinning from ear to ear.

*One step closer to success*

Already he was fantasizing Bernice's melons resting on his hands with her nipples in between his two fingers and her sweet moans. How nice... how nice.. he said to himself as he wanked his tool. Friday, just two more days to it.

Love, Can I?
我的天空

Queen of the Ring
Winner takes all.

你问我为什么开始喝酒,而且每次都喝醉
Right here waiting.

Erased Memories.

The Promise.
What would you do?

Steamy Windows.
Aromatically erotic.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 30-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Wow wow. Gonna park my camper van here!
Old 30-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
frolicsome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power man! Waiting for more.
Old 30-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

The next day Daniel went happily to his workplace and then he had something up his sleeve. He would try his attempt at mindfucking her and make her yearn for him more.

Daniel was wearing a black top with grey pants, together with a black tie which made him look leaner. To his surprise Bernice was wearing a buttoned black shirt too, and her giant boobs seemed like its going to burst anytime. He take the chance to peep in between the buttons, hoping to get a sneak peak of her lingerie, but she was so conservative she had pasted double sided tape to prevent others from seeing. Noticing that he was already half disappointed. Bernice tried to wave her hand at him and smiled but he treated as though she was transparent. He walked away and Bernice's colleague laughed at him. Now Bernice felt quite embarrassed as she took her cup to the pantry to wash her cup.

Daniel walked towards her and Bernice was just about to say hello when he reach on top of the cabinet to take out a pack of coffee, then ignored her. There wasn't any expression on him at all. These went on the entire day, and time passed quickly that it was already 7pm when all the colleagues had left, leaving on him and Bernice. Bernice has just refilled her glass of warm water and was rushing her work when Daniel stood up and changed into his singlets, giving Bernice a chance to look at his tanned ripped body. Her mouth dropped opened and she could feel her chest tightening. His body was the real deal and she wanted so much to touch him.

Daniel knew that it was working and then he purposely tried to change into his track pants as he took down his pants. Bernice could not see what he was wearing due to the partitions but she could see his movement. She was feeling real hot.

Daniel packed his stuff into his bag and was ready to go when suddenly Bernice hugged him from behind. He could feel her soft, full breasts pressing on his back. He brushed her hands off.

Daniel: What are you doing?

Bernice: I... I... nothing. I'm sorry.

Daniel turned and walked away. He could feel Bernice's sadness. His tactic was working out well. And soon Friday would come and she would be so desperate to go for the 'hot' date with Daniel. Already Thursday he had managed to make her so vulnerable to him. He smirked. And Bernice could only watch him leave the office.

For the first time she felt so much like caressing her breasts as she was feeling the 'heat'. She was 'itching' so much just to lay her hands on him. She went to the toilet and saw her panties. It was wet.

She wanted so much for Friday evening to come. And she thought to herself that she would do anything for Daniel to be hers. Anything.

Love, Can I?
我的天空

Queen of the Ring
Winner takes all.

你问我为什么开始喝酒,而且每次都喝醉
Right here waiting.

Erased Memories.

The Promise.
What would you do?

Steamy Windows.
Aromatically erotic.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Bernice didn't know what went wrong. Why is Daniel treating her this way? She was dumbfounded. She looked at herself in the office toilet. What was wrong? Everything was still the same. She was as her usual. She couldn't find out whats wrong. Then she looked at her top. Was it due to her wearing too much?

She went home and immediately logged in to facebook, hoping to find Daniel online but he was not. She sighed and tried to fb message him.

Bernice: Hello.

No reply.

She waited. And waited for a good one hour. And still no response.

She went to bathe and then came back. Happily she saw a message. It was just a one liner.

Daniel: Wear a white buttoned top with a skirt and bun up your hair tomorrow. I love the office executive look.

He was already offline. But Bernice was so happy seeing his reply. She immediately went to her wardrobe and prepared for the date tomorrow. She then looked at her lingerie collection. What to choose? She pondered. She then took out her most favorite one of all. The pinky laced pushup bra and the matching panty.

She woke up earlier in the morning to dress and make up. Because you can see the colors and patterns of her bra, she wore a cardigan to hide it. She then left happily for work.

Daniel was in early and he was satisfied with what he saw. She gave her a subtle smile and she nodded in response. She was praying so hard for the evening to come and finally. When the colleagues left, leaving only the two of them, Daniel came over and gestured her to leave.

They went to a posh restaurant in Mount Sophia and enjoyed the dinner.

Daniel: Thanks for coming out with me Bernice. You never know how happy I am now. Seeing you makes me happy.

Bernice blushed as the waiter handed her a bouquet of roses that Daniel had arranged.

Bernice was surprised by the sweet gesture and she melted.

Bernice: Thanks Daniel. You are so sweet.

Daniel: Anything for a lovely lady like you, Bernice.

They spent a good 2 hours in the restaurant.

Daniel: Shall we catch the moonlight somewhere? Seems to be a good evening.

Bernice nodded while holding her flowers.

He drove off and stopped by a 7-Eleven store and bought some mineral water, beer and snacks.

Daniel: Here we go. In case we need to drink and eat.

Daniel then purposely turned off the aircon in the car.

Daniel: Sharks. Its getting a little hot. Sorry I think there's something wrong with the aircon. You mind if I take off my jacket?

Bernice shook her head. She was more than willing for him to take it off.

He continued to drive and sweat was slowly tickling down from her neck to her top.

Daniel: You ok? You look uncomfortable.

Bernice: Its a little hot in here.

Daniel: Sorry about that. We will be reaching soon, why don't you take your cardigan off? It might be better.

Bernice nodded and took it off. Daniel almost had an instant hard on. Her shirt was a little soaked from her sweat and he could see the texture of her bra. She unbuttoned one of her shirt and a deep cleavage greeted him.

They reached the destination he had planned for and it was nice and quiet and overlooking the horizon.

Daniel: You thirsty? Want some water?

Bernice: Sure. Thanks Daniel.

Daniel: Can I feed you?

Bernice blushed and nodded.

He opened the cap and then tried to align the tip of the bottle to her mouth. Bernice opened her mouth and drank. Then in purpose, Daniel pulled up the bottle and a gush went into her mouth as she choked and Daniel poured a huge portion onto her shirt, making it wet instantly. You could see her skin tone and the pink bra now.

Daniel quickly took tissues from the box and attempted to dry her shirt by pressing on her soft tits.

Daniel: I'm so sorry, so sorry. The weight is quite heavy. It must be the strong coffee I had. It makes my fingers tremble.

He tried to dry by pressing and used up the box of tissues.

Daniel: It's so soft... your future boyfriend must be so fortunate.

Bernice blushed.

Daniel: I'm sorry. But you look too beautiful.

He said as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Daniel: Maybe you should change into your cardigan else you will catch a cold? Don't worry I won't peep. You can trust me.

Bernice nodded: You promise not to peep ok?

Daniel nodded and his fingers pressed on his phone and hid it somewhere in the front. It was recording.

Daniel: Ok. I'll turn around.

Bernice unbuttoned her shirt one by one and then used her shirt to dry her body before putting on her cardigan. Daniel could catch a slight glimpse of her in the reflection.

*Control control*

But before she finished changing, Daniel could not take it anymore as he turned around...

Nominate your favorite writer:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=331480

Love, Can I?
我的天空

Queen of the Ring
Winner takes all.

你问我为什么开始喝酒,而且每次都喝醉
Right here waiting.

Erased Memories.

The Promise.
What would you do?

Steamy Windows.
Aromatically erotic.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Daniel caught a glimpse of her pink laced bra with the intricate floral pattern. The lights of the lamp shone her otherwise flawless smooth skin and there were some goosebumps, perhaps because of the water. Daniel could see a slight peek of her nipples from her arched cup. Bernice tried to cover her body but Daniel stopped her.

Daniel: You look really beautiful Bernice. Really beautiful. And your pink lacey bra really looks good on you. I never expected your lingerie to be so enticing and sexy. You cannot imagine how much you turn me on Bernice.

He said as he brought Bernice's hand to his groin.

Daniel: Feel how much I am turned on Bernice. I'm really beginning to fall head over heels with you.

Bernice tried to resist but she stroked it after a while. Her fingers were grasping and massaging, when Daniel unbuckled himself and pulled down his pants. Bernice was shocked by his actions and she covered her eyes.

Daniel: I'm sorry. It's just I thought we have so much chemistry that you could help me release. I guess I'm taking too much. I will bring you home straight now.

Bernice grabbed his penis and started to pump.

Bernice: It's fine Daniel, I will help you release. Sorry for it as it's my first time seeing this. I don't know if I can do a good job or not.

Daniel: Ooh... that feels good dear... Lean closer, it will be more comfortable for you.

She did as he was told and leaned close to his thighs whilst stroking. Her pink bra's back was fully exposed to him as his fingers crept behind and he unhooked it and turned it around, the number 36D appeared. Her bra loosened and hung as his hands crept down and scooped her huge breasts with his hands. He could feel her huge erected raisins on his palms as he squeezed. Bernice reacted instantly as her strokes became harder.

Daniel: Does it feel good? Your breasts are so soft and smooth my hands can't stop touching them. Oh... they feel so good dear...

There were soft moans coming out from her mouth as she tried her best to keep it down. Now Daniel asked her to move upwards where her face was so near his penis.

Daniel: Open your mouth.

She did as she was told and he slowly brought his dick inside her mouth.

Daniel: Lick it. And then slowly gobble with your mouth, and not your teeth. Use some suction. Then slowly bring it deeper.

She followed his instruction and for a first timer she was really good.

Now Daniel was really turned on he went across to her seat, released the seat and she laid flat on the chair. He took a good look at her body. Bernice tried to cover her breasts but Daniel stopped her with his arms by pinning them down. He bent down towards her and licked her ears with his tongue whilst saying.

Daniel: I wished I could have and eat you every night. I... love you Bernice. I really do...

His tongue went down the back of her ears, down her cheeks and then licked her neck and gently sucking it before moving down her shoulders. Bernice let out a sweet moan when his tongue touched the top section of her breasts, she could feel his wet tongue painting the surface of her full breasts as though it was a brush. He moved downwards, revealing an erected 50 cent sized huge peach colored nipples and he played with it by licking it up and down. The texture of her nipples felt great as he sucked on it hungrily as the other hand fondled her left breasts.

Bernice was quite turned on already as she tried to undress Daniel and hugging him at the same time when suddenly he stopped.

Daniel: It's late. I think it's time for me to send you home.

Bernice: Ahhh....Ehh... But I'm really loving what you are doing....

Daniel: I will send you home now. Get dressed.

Bernice: But... but...

Daniel: No buts Bernice.

Daniel put on his pants and gestured Bernice to do the same when he drove off. Bernice's disappointed face turned him on as he knew he will be bedding her on the next attempt. The question was only how. And he knew of the perfect way.

He sent her home and kissed her on her cheeks.

Daniel: I love you dear.

Bernice: Me too.

Daniel: I want to date you again can I?

She replied immediately: Yes. Anytime. Anywhere.

Daniel: Anywhere?

She nodded.

Daniel: Let me arrange ok dear?

Bernice smiled and left.

Daniel was smiling all to himself while he drove home.

Back in Bernice's room, she started to roam her own breasts and licked her nipples by flipping her breasts to her mouth. And the other hand moved down to where her pussy was. She didn't know what this feeling was but all she knew was that she was enjoying every part of it and soon she squirted. She got a fright as she thought she had urinated on her bed but the release felt so satisfying.

Daniel went home and turned on his mobile phone and quickly played the video he took when Bernice was changing. His hands went inside his boxers and wanked until he ejaculated a huge load.

*I wonder how you feel like inside Bernice, and I'm itching so much to find out...*

Nominate your favorite writer:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=331480

Love, Can I?
我的天空

Queen of the Ring
Winner takes all.

你问我为什么开始喝酒,而且每次都喝醉
Right here waiting.

Erased Memories.

The Promise.
What would you do?

Steamy Windows.
Aromatically erotic.

Days with Jean.

What are words.

The Floral Top.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

emmmmmmm .... good story keep it up
Old 02-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 13
Xxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud of

Man this is a good story .
Old 02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more ...
Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1