The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Post Recalling the days of being young

Hi all, this shall be my first attempt at sharing my own experience. 95% is true, while 5% is either to protect identities, or memory lost. Pardon me if the story ain't as exciting as the rest.

Dating back more than a decade ago, I was 15; a Sec 3 kid with raging hormones. I didn't have boyband looks, but being in a sports cca helped somewhat to keep me in reasonable physique.

After a lengthy and failed attempt to woo my junior, 2 years younger than me, I decided to venture out for greener pastures. During those days, I could advertise through teletext to make friends. Quite a far cry from today's technology. So I posted up my mailing address and awaited mails to arrive.

Cutting the long story short, I got acquainted with a Sec 2 girl. Let's call her Wendy. Eventually we met up after talking to each other on the phone and many paging. Yes, the era when we still use pagers. It was during one conversation over the phone where things got a little advanced.

W: We seem to be getting along quite well. How about you become my Kor?
Me: Sure, why not? But then it would mean we won't be able to do the stuff couples do.
W: Like?
Me: Holding hands, kissing, petting etc.
W: How about we become siblings with special relationship? We won't need to hold hands in public since we ain't a couple, but we could still do what we desire behind closed doors.
Me: That sounds great!

Even at her tender age, she had far more experience than me, and she has already lost her virginity before we talked. For me, it was zero. A total noob.

We arranged to meet on a Saturday after my cca. It was the best time as my father was away at work, my mother was at my grandpa's place along with my younger brother. I had the whole house to myself. She was wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts. Nothing very sexy, but nevertheless appealing, due to her C cup at that age.

After I took a bath, I laid down with her on the bed, intending to take a nap after a tiring morning of intensive training in school. I couldn't contain my raging hormones, but I didn't know where to start. I thought, maybe I'll try with licking her ears.

It worked wonders! It was only a moment then she started giving out soft moans. It totally turned me on as I had an instant erection. She turned her head over and initiated frenching with me. We had a good round of tongue fighting and wet kissing. I started groping her well endowed boobs, and seemingly she seem to be enjoying as well. Even as I shifted my hands under her T-shirt and groped over her bra, I met with no objections, only moans of approval.

Me: Are we going too far?
W: (giggling) Don't worry, you can go further. I trust you.
Me: If I attempt to have sex with you, please push me away.

She laughed, and we carried on. I lifted her T-shirt up, and she voluntarily raised her hands to facilitate the stripping. Phew, now I got a first class view of her boobs, albeit covered by bra still. Then came the exciting part; her shorts. I have quite a fetish for panties, so the moment only brought about more desire. With my left arm under her neck and shoulders while lying to kiss, I shifted my right hand towards her shorts. Unhooking and slowly unzipping with ease, I pulled down her shorts, with her lifting up her bum to assist.

Wonders, she was wearing a pair of pink panties, my favourite. My erection threatened to burst my shorts. Off came my T-shirt and my shorts, and my erection was made more obvious under the tight briefs I was wearing. I unhooked her bra and had a good look at her books. Amazing stuff! I couldn't help but to lick her erected nipples which made her moaned even louder. I went fondled her pussy area with my finger over her panties, which was a little wet already. She reciprocated by fondling my dick over my briefs.

W: Want a handjob?
Me: You need not ask.

She pulled out my dick and began her task. My was she good at it. Her strokes were made to perfection and I was enjoying it. Not to be outdone, I put my hands into her panties, and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. Her moans went extreme. Luckily no one else was home. I am amazed that I was handling it pretty well though it was my first time.

I wanted more, but logic took over. Both of us are underaged, and it's illegal to have sex. Even if that was a small matter, what of pregnancy? Raging hormones I may have, but I cannot ignore the post effects of any reckless action. I admit, I am pretty kiasee at that age.

Suddenly an idea struck me, no harm trying I thought. Fitting my bulging dick back into my briefs pointing towards 12 o'clock, I positioned myself in between her legs and lowered my private area until it touched hers. This was no real fuck obviously, but it was good enough for my guts. I began to thrust my hips to stimulate sex. It still felt good though we were still in underwear.

We exchanged positions and the grinding continued. Though her panties weren't as stimulating as her hands, the duration was long enough to bring me to near climax.

Me: Mei, I am cumming.
W: Do it.

She hastened her grind and I felt a large stream of cum gushed out from my dick, soiling my briefs. She moved away in time not to soil hers.

W: Kor, why didn't you put into me?
Me: I respect you, and I think we have gone quite far already. And I don't think I want to get you pregnant.
W: Where got so easy? Use withdrawal method lor.
Me: It's fine, I am happy with this.

We kissed a while more before we both drifted to sleep.

Couple of hours later, I awoke before her. Not waking her up, I proceeded to the toilet to relief myself. Then I switch on my game console and played "FIFA" on television. Feeling rather satisfied my first sexual encounter turned out pretty fine.

Not too long later, she woke up as well. Just in her panties, she joined me on the sofa.

W: Kor, how was my skills in bed?
Me: Damn good lor, super enjoy.
W: You also not bad eh, first timer? Don't bluff me hor.
Me: Bluff you for what? I still scared you laugh at me for being greenhorn.
W: (giggling) You were pretty good for a first timer. One more time?

I didn't need to ponder. I paused my game, and began kissing her. Since we were both in underwear only, we proceeded straight to mutual masturbation. Her handjob was so good that I cummed quickly. This time, it was all over her hands.

W: So fast cum liao Kor...
Me: Sorry, excited mah.
W: I want more.
Me: Okok, clean up first then we go into the room.

Wiping her hands clean with tissue, we went back to the room and continued. Surprisingly, I managed to get myself erected pretty fast, after just a brief moment of kissing and groping. I cummed once again after grinding. I laid on her, tired out.

W: Kor, get off me.
Me: Only if you bathe with me.
W: Ok, I need to as well.

We proceeded to the bathroom. Ironically, this was the first time we saw each other fully naked. We bathed each other, kissed a bit before we finished up the shower. Back in the room, we put on our clothes, but only I had fresh ones to change into.

Me: You want to go home? It's getting late.
W: Yup, we better get going.

I accompanied her home on bus. She just dozed off during the ride. Alighting at her stop, I waved her goodbye. On the way back home, I recalled the great day I had with her. Only thing was, my balls were hurting.

Over weekends, we would meet up on weekends and do the same stuff. Everything was confined to heavy petting, nothing more. The moment came when I popped a question during one of those session, something which was quite regretful.

Me: Can you be my GF?

Too engrossed with my fingering, she readily agreed. And that's when all the troubles started.

The change in status resulted in more commitments. Being exclusive to each other, she demanded more from me. Not sexually, but in money and companionship. I gave my best to be a good boyfriend, but perhaps due to immaturity at that age, we often had quarrels. In the end, I caught her two timing me, from the voicemails left in her pager account. We had each other's access codes. I confronted her, and we broke up after a heated exchange. It was barely 2 months.

I got depressed, sad that my first love ended this way. Regretted why I didn't stay focused enough to maintain the initial relationship. It was during one night when I made a call to a chatline, where I got to know a girl, Jasmine. We exchanged contacts and began chatting offline.

We agreed to go steady on the phone. Madness! I thought, what if she turned out to be not even average looking? Still I mustered enough courage to meet her up at the designated MRT station. She did mention she will be coming with her friend.

Upon meeting her, I was taken back, in a pleasant way. Not only she had this cute and charming look, she was even more well-endowed than Wendy. I struck gold! From her expressions, she seems pretty satisfied with me. Not bad for a blind date I guess.

Her friend left us alone to date, smart one.

We were lying down on the greens at a reservoir, chatting away. The sun was setting and the breeze was nice. Taking the initiative, I moved over to kiss her. As we frenched, I groped her boobs without any objections from her. All this were done in the full view of the public. But we didn't care, we ain't undressed. We carried on for sometime until we realised it was already dark. Being the usual self, I sent her home.
Old 30-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Pitched my tent
Old 30-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Critics are welcomed; I do understand that my story may not be the juicest around, but it's what I've been through. Allow me a bit more time befor I continue.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Our union got together at somewhat a wrong timing; when my O levels were just about to begin. Still I didn't let it affect my studies. We only dated again until after my exams were over.

We progressed pretty well. She even stopped going church to spend more time with me. It was time to take our relationship to the next level. We went to my place on a Saturday noon yet again. I had my hidden agenda in place. Difference was, she ain't experienced at all. I had a fresh one to devour.

In my room, she was sitting on my lap while using the computer. We frenched lovingly, allowing my hands to roam especially over her boobs. I put my hands under her blouse and over her bra, exploring her assets further. Not much of reaction from her, due to her inexperience. As I lowered down my hands on her laps and slowly towards her buckle on her jeans, she got offended.

J: What are you doing?
Me: Come on, I love you. You do right?
J: Not this way. No sex before marriage!

She stormed off to the living room's sofa and sat there, fuming. I sat beside her, held her hands and looked into her eyes. Her anger disappeared, and we locked our tongues in deep kissing.

Me: Dear, I love you. I promise no sex will be done. Trust me.
J: Really?

I gave no reply. Action speaks louder than words. I proceeded to take off her blouse, followed by her jeans. My darling was left with beige colored bra and pink panties. Leaving her clothes on the floor, I held her hands and went into my room.

Me: I'll show you what is making love.

In the room, we frenched like long lost lovers. In the process, I unclipped her bra easily and exposed her boobs. It was too much to resist, so I began licking her nipples while massaging at the same time. Not much of sound from her, but her closed eyes and pleasant expression suggested she enjoyed the action. I stripped myself down to my briefs, and placed her hands on my bulge. Due to inexperience, not too skillful but I didn't complain. I fondled her love hole over her panties, which had a little wet patch. Aroused I hope? As I tried to finger her, she objected. Not wanting to push her, I directed her hands to give me a handjob instead. Not too bad, but she gave up after a while. No way I am going to let this end this, so I positioned myself in between her legs.

J: No! You said no sex!
Me: I did, let me show you how I keep my promise and make you feel good.

She relaxed a little a spreaded her legs. Personally, having a cute girl in panties only was damn arousing. I fitted my privates to her, and began grinding. It felt good, maybe wearing soft underwear helped, I thought. She was beginning to moan a little. No change in position and we stayed in missionary until I cummed. Yes, again in my briefs but I don't care. We kissed a while more before we slept.

Didn't know how long we slept, and I was awaken by her hugging. I was in a daze still, not having slept enough.

J: I want shuang shuang
Me: Huh? What you want?

Again came th same reply. She seemed to be in a daze worse than mine. I massage her boobs and licked her nipples, while fondling her pussy over her panties.

J: I want shuang shuang.

I got into missionary position and grinded her. Yeah this was what she seeked. Her moans were more audible now. We exchanged position, with her on top. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her grinding motion. I had full view of her boobs, who can resist touching them? While she got used to the grinding motion, I massaged her boobs to give more stimulation. I cummed with more force compared to the first time. I wetted my briefs, and her panties as well. Shit. I was too high to take evasive action.

J: I love you

She collapsed beside and resumed her sleep. Looking at the wetter patch on her panties, I cannot help but worry.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here also ...
Old 01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

I recalled what I've read from various teen magazines, regarding how pregnancy could happen even without actual intercourse.

She woke up, got dressed and we left. On the way back to her place, I tried my best to mask my heavy heart. 2 weeks later, she told me her period came. It was only then I felt a huge sense of relief.

Sexual sessions were few and far in between. We were into quality time dating, unlike the previous one. We had the time during then, as she was on year end holidays and I finished my O levels. No obligations to train on Saturdays as I passed out from the school team. But the frequent dating was taking a toll on my pocket money. No way I was going to get extra given that I am not schooling before poly started. I had to get a job to supplement my income.

I got a job as a crew in an games arcade. I had to work 6 days a week, only allowing 1 off day on weekdays. The basic pay was a mere $800 per month, not including OT hours. Lessing off CPF contribution, I was averaging $2.50 per hour. Sucks, but it's better off not having money at all. But the a amount of time I spent at work meant that we could hardly meet during weekends, and more so on weekdays as she began schooling after her holidays. Day by day, we drifted apart. We argued a lot more, met up a lot lesser. She resumed going back to church.

In a phone conversation, I remembered vividly.
J: You better get your parents and yourself to join the church.
Me: What are you taking about?
J: When they die, they are going to hell. Only Lord can save them.
Me: Don't curse my parents. You are too obsessed with church. You don't talk like that previously, on the contrary, you stopped church to be with me.
J: I was wrong, Lord was always there for me, but not you. I am glad I am back.
Me: I think it's satanic rather than holy.
J: Let's break up, we ain't suitable for each other.
Me: What? We already made love, we cannot end this way!
J: You made me feel dirty after every session . I don't want to be touched anymore. Leave me alone.

She slammed the phone down.

Over a period of about a month or so, I tried reviving the relationship. Even to the extent of stalking her, but it came to a point of no return. I sunk into depression. I resigned from my work a month prematurely. Fortunately, I found solace in my cca. I went back frequently to help train my juniors. It helped me recover in time for start in poly. A new life, a new beginning.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

En route to poly, I bedded a few more girls, purely for the sake of relieving my sexual tensions. I didn't care if they were serious about me, I wasn't for sure. Perhaps I wasn't ready for another relationship, or I was seeking revenge. Yet, I never went beyond heavy petting.

Little time was spent on studies during my first year in poly. Needless to say, my school work suffered. I lost interest in my course of study. As much as I wish to quit studying, my parents forbade me. Then, I got to know Anne through IRC. Just a sec 3 girl, and very inexperienced in bed.

She had no cute looks nor body to boast of. However, I could tell she was smitten with me. With the intention of bedding her, I went steady with her. There I was at her place only on our 2nd meeting.

We began off kissing and hugging. I stripped off her top, and what I saw was dampening. Never mind the modest boobs she had, she was wearing training bra. I felt my erection went down a little, but I am not about to end things. Off her training came off, and I licked her nipples and massaged her breasts. No moans, no encouraging signs. She looked traumatized. I tried to pull her shorts down, but she stopped me. Damn!

Me: What's wrong?

She kept silent.

Me: I am just taking off your shorts, not your panties.

Still silent.

Me: Are you afraid that I might ditch you after making love?

She nodded.

Me: Trust me, I won't.

After much persuasion, she reluctantly allowed her shorts off. I placed us in a missionary position and began grinding. Again, she had the traumatized look. I wasn't anywhere near cumming after grinding for sometime. In the end, we stopped as she couldn't take it anymore.

I started a proper relationship with her, slowly but surely, falling in love with a plain Jane. But sessions in bed leaves much to be desired. Her poor taste in lingerie, mishandled handjob etc hardly made me satisfied.

I spent a great deal of time with her as I had no interest in school. But the turning point came when I was offered a chance to switch to another course to begin my poly life anew. I grabbed the opportunity, and made good use of it. Wanting to make myself mor useful, I cut down time on merry making. I used my free time to do part time work, earning extra income and making time more well spent. Eventually, we drifted apart. When she initiated breaking up, I didn't hesitate. Time to move on. I was a lot more hardworking in school and my results improved.

During later years in poly, I got to know Lynn through another girl. Actually I met up with the flatter first, but her oversized frame turned me off. Lynn was a lot like Jasmine in figure; well endowed, probably bigger, and a much sweeter face. Not difficult to guess why I placed attention on Lynn instead.

This was 2 timing. I already had a steady partner after Anne, but I wanted thrill. Yet I was scared of bringing seen with Lynn in public. After a couple of petting sessions, I stopped seeing her altogether. Before things got out of hand.

I've already lost my virginity to my partner, after 4 years of dating. I am damn serious about her, and so was she. But I won't be talking about her, please pardon me.

After poly and subsequently ORD from NS, I was in a better situation to flirt around, since I had a car to drive around. I got acquainted with Jazz, yet another sec 3 girl. I was then 26.

We enjoyed each other's company, but I seeked only sex. So one fateful night, I got my chance in her room.

We tongue fought rather aggressively, and helped each other undress. She gave me a blowjob, which was so good that I almost cummed. I had to fuck her, I told myself. Putting on a condom, I inserted her tight pussy, and she gave a loud moan of approval. So I began humping in a missionary position. Unfortunately, I was too aroused after her blowjob. I cummed in less than 2 mins. Rather ashamed, I apologized, but she only hugged me to sleep.

2nd time, was much better. It was at my place.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

We went to my room after supper outside. I locked the door, switched on the air -con and readied myself for the sex later. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and rinsed to clear my breathe, took a quick shower and quickly rejoined her in my room. I was particular about the briefs I wore for such event; I don't want it dirty nor smelling. I switched off the lights, and laid on the bed with her.

Our frenching session got the ball rolling. Shifting my lips away from hers, I nibbled on her left ear and tongued it, making it wet with my saliva and making her moan a little. I went a little down to her neck, but avoiding giving any love bites. Not nice to leave visible traces, I thought.

Me: Lift up your hands.

She obliged, and I took her T-shirt off, revealing a pair of B cup boobs under a black bra. I returned to kiss her. It really does help to keep girls mesmerized, at least for me.

With one arm hugging her, the one was free to proceed south. Easily, I unbuckled her demin shorts and unzipped it, and pulled it down to her knee level. Not wanting to break up our kissing, I used my leg to push the shorts off her legs.

Not bad, black bra and panties, matching set. However, black is the least of my favourite. Just personal.

Not to be outdone, she stripped me as well. First my shorts, followed by my T-shirt. Under the cool air from the air-con, I could feel her body warmth as our bodies stuck to each other.

Reaching one hand back, I unhooked her bra in a flash, exhibiting my experience. She seemed surprised at how fast it came off. As I laid my lips on her already erected nipples, she began to moan. It only made me craving for more. With my mouth on one nipple and right hand fondling the other boob, I reached my left hand down into her panties to finger her. It was already wet, and with the triple point attack, she got wetter. She tried to contain her moans, but it was too much for her to take. She decided not to be passive anymore.

Disengaging herself away from me, she laid my flat on the bed. As she fondled my dick, I felt my bulge too much to keep in my briefs. I guess her knew, and she released it out for a breather.

J: Wah, that's a big one you have. I didn't realise it the previous time.
Me: I disappointed you that time, today, I will not.

She stroked my dick and massaged my balls. Ticklish, but the sensation was great. I let out moans myself. Then, she took it and engulfed the whole dick in her mouth. I could feel the tip of my dick hitting the wall of her throat. Deep throat, I love it. She alternated with licking and heading bobbing.

If this was to continue, I would have cummed in no time. No doubts about that. Now was my turn to go south on her. I licked her pussy area over the panties to have a taste of her juice, then slit the panties to the side to tongue her. She fidgeted at first, perhaps due to ticklish, but eventually enjoyed as she moaned. By doing this, I could keep her desire level up, and also allow myself sometime to reduce my urge to cum after her intensive blowjob. It was time.

I put on a condom and entered her in a missionary position. Though it was wet, I had some difficulties entering her. Odd, this didn't happen previously. Not wanting to hurt her, I entered her slowly, until it was fully inserted.

J: Damn you are big!
Me: Really? I didn't know that. I've always thought I was pretty small, especially when not erected.
J: Who cares about when you are not? Cos you are killing me already!

Enough said, I began humping her, albeit slowly to get in the groove. There's not mistaking the sounds she is making, she's enjoying it. I thrust my hips in a faster motion, slowing down at times. Dick form felt good, I didn't feel like cumming as yet. And I managed to get her reasonably high.

We switch to cowgirl position. Her body language suggested that though she was enjoying, she was regretting as the change didn't put her into control as it should be. I felt like a stud.

Tiring herself out, we reversed back to missionary. A short while later, she pushed me away, ending it abruptly.

J: Really can die.

She was panting a little. I guessed she probably climaxed. But I haven't.

However, I didn't request for her to do anything else. We kissed for a while, before we put on just our underwear. I laid down to sleep, while she stayed up for a movie on TV. My erection eventually subsided, and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

We left before dawn broke. There's work to do.

I've achieved what I set out. Slowly I reduced contacting her, and she wasn't the type to take initiative to call me. We met a few times after that night, but nothing else happened. A line has to be drawn for such flings.

Maybe time for new conquest?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Appreciate comments and questions, or even ups to my points. I'll have more motivation to keep writing. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please tell us about your new conquest. Thanks.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 12
QueeniePeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyQueeniePeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

like* another kor mei story hehe. More more pls
Old 03-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Thanks for the compliments.

The Kor-Mei event was but one-off, like I said, this is based on my true life account and not make up stories. Nothing very incredible, so hope you all enjoy.

Next story will be coming soon, please stay tuned.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Embarking into a new field of work, I steered off flings for sometime. There were occasional dates out, but nothing took off beyond that. Moreover, I was officially attached.

As fate would have planned, I met Shannon through my line of work. She's a white collar professional, doesn't look very outstanding, but there was something about her that attracted me. Can't describe it, X factor? Or maybe, I was looking forward to another challenge.

Dating her out a few times and through our conversation, I got to know a lot about her. Minus away the bulky and uninteresting portion, the main point was she was still a virgin, and her previous relationship didn't go further than hugs and kisses. Sex after marriage, she declared.

Not again I thought? And at this age? Must be a rare breed. Pros, she was fresh for the taking. Cons, it might be difficult to convince her. That means I had to make her fall in love with me before I can bed her. Daunting task, but I had no restrain over my thoughts; I went all out too woo her.

It wasn't my looks she was smitten with, rather, it was my wits and art of conversing. Form is temporary, class is permanent. I was enjoying the baiting process. After all, I had no genuine feelings for her. There was only one thing in my mind.

The night came. After a romantic date out, I took her back home into my room, where I would attempt to make my first move.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3443 / Power: 15
InnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed reading your story so far bro .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1