The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Good Evening

Went for appointment at 3pm, everything is fine... no infection or whatever..changed dressing and was given a lotion to apply whenever i shower or finish urining..

No pain liao
thanks for telling us your experience...

now thinking if i should go or not.. undergoing the knife is really stressful..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 28-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
thanks for telling us your experience...

now thinking if i should go or not.. undergoing the knife is really stressful..
Thinking part of course is stressful, however the processing part is quite fast....no pain at all. You can still chit chat with the doctor and ask more questions to calm yourself and reduce stress
爱情-原来能为自己所爱的人吃苦,竟也是一种快乐,只是世上有几人能享受到这种快乐。
哲理-走对了路的原因只有一种,走错路的原因却有很多。

人生-多情人隐藏情感,远远要比无情人隐藏冷酷困难得多。无论是什么人,在梦中、他永远比在清醒时更为勇敢、更为 坦率。

★Next Target 1000 points, pls support hor
Old 28-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymonk View Post
Thinking part of course is stressful, however the processing part is quite fast....no pain at all. You can still chit chat with the doctor and ask more questions to calm yourself and reduce stress
Agree with ya...the thinking part is more painful and stressful...today wake up...first time see my "streamed dick"... looks not bad..LOL but bleed..
Old 29-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does circumcise makes the dick longer than before u cut?
Old 02-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfool View Post
does circumcise makes the dick longer than before u cut?
for me, the circumference become bigger.
length is longer when not erect...but after erect, same length as before
Old 03-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
_ultraman is Cool - loads of Potential

Welcome to the club !

I been circumcised about 5 years already.

Mine never grew longer but somewhat looks more puggy. The mushroom head started to get bigger after about 6 months.

I am cut fairly tight on my request and after and yea later r when the scars healed completely my cock head looks much bigger than the shaft
Old 04-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Its been 11 days since my operation... So far so good, kana abit infection at the 4th day. Still in the midst of recovery, i think 2 more weeks will be back in action..
Old 12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

salute to all the bros tt have taken the bold cut!

i have tears on on my foreskin for quite sometimes, it heals and tears again after i buay tahan and let my 5 fingers kiss my little friend/gf action.

Been reading this read, and am seriously completating going for the cut myself. Based on the reports so far by the other bros, seems like the eunos clinic is the fastest and most hassle free as compared to other hospitals like mount E , AH and TTS. Make appointment in the morning and by noon, a helmet less snake!

however, am slightly concerned, as its the most important organ a man can have! And im sure all of us am willing to pay bit more for a better result, just curious is there a big difference between GP and hospitals? any bros comments?
Old 13-09-2008, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheredrobot View Post
salute to all the bros tt have taken the bold cut!

i have tears on on my foreskin for quite sometimes, it heals and tears again after i buay tahan and let my 5 fingers kiss my little friend/gf action.

Been reading this read, and am seriously completating going for the cut myself. Based on the reports so far by the other bros, seems like the eunos clinic is the fastest and most hassle free as compared to other hospitals like mount E , AH and TTS. Make appointment in the morning and by noon, a helmet less snake!

however, am slightly concerned, as its the most important organ a man can have! And im sure all of us am willing to pay bit more for a better result, just curious is there a big difference between GP and hospitals? any bros comments?
Its been 17 days, everything going fine, need another 1 week should be healed competely..I was having the same problem as you before, wanted to clean my dickhead and got my foreskin tear, having a great time with my girlfriend tear again then LPPL put on cap lagi no feeling during the whole process... It heals slowly but whenever i urine slight pain which was getting to my nerves...It took me quite sometime before i decided to have it cut, i think about 2 years?

At first i wanted to go to a hospital to do it, then same as you read through the entire thread...feels like quite troublesome, have to go for referrer from polyclinic then have to wait for a date for the operations, which i think about a month and by then honestly, i think i would have gave up..Furthermore, its not cheap nor fast neither. I then consulted some of my malay friends, they recommended to go to a malay doctor, who does it because he/she is more exp. and got the know-how in doing the job..

I considered all the factors; cost, time and knowledge in the operation like you say own most important organ..I decided to have it done at Eunos! Partly because he is a malay doctor, most exp. with it, near to my workplace, near to my home and lastly its only $220..

The great part of going to Eunos is actually, whenever I have to change my dressing I just drop-by and on average i waited less than 20mins to have it done but like everyone know, if you go to the hospital, the queue itself is already a killer and you may have to pay for the dressing whereas i dont need to pay anything, everything in with the $220..

At first, i abit regret because my dick looks ugly like no skill kind but now after healing, the whole outcome looks great...Indeed the doctor is skilled in his trade, which my malay friends all agreed and said the same thing.."If you want to do it, find a malay doctor who does it" and bingo, NO REGRETS NOW! If i know, 2 years back I should have done it

PM me if you wan me to give you a call on it..

Cheers! I love my dick now
Old 13-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

To those who PM me:

The address is:

Cresent Clinic & Surgery
Blk1A Eunos Cresent #01-2473 (S) 401001
Tel : 67458624
Old 13-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Another factor to consider for bros who are keen for the cut.. Last year, I went to CGH to get my 4 wisdom tooth out at 2 seperate operations (PAIN * 2)..1 Operation cost $860, so total is $1,720. I was thinking, knn so big operation cost $860 understandable..then cut that small piece of skin $1k-$2k depending on what operation you looking at..the scale like not balance leh...

My friend did her removal of wisdom tooth, only 1 piece $200+ at a private clinic..what she told me was the same kind of operation, same methods, same medicine..Then i was thinking actually both operation is the same, just that hospital more expensive due to the machine which they are using. The mental issue liao lor; HIGH TECH MACHINE + HOSPITAL = SAFER equation... actually both the same. You pay more because for the machinary expense mah.. If you are talking like heart, liver or other internal organ operation, fair la go hospital..but minor ones...private will do the same magic..thats what i think

Personally, after doing both of the operations (Going for my eye surgry next year).. Pain level is about the same for both wisdom tooth and foreskin but wisdom tooth more jialat because my head also pain cant even work for the next 2-3 days..but cut my foreskin next day i back in office already..

If you have done your wisdom tooth before, the pain is the same initial 3-5hours when your dick out from shock, this is painful after that is the normal healing pain you encounter liao lor...like the wound touch your boxer, tio water, tio urine..slight pain only.. Actually i feel more discomfort than pain as I have to run about in my sales job..

For me, as mentioned i have to run about..until today 17days already i still have my dressing on, which i changed it at 2 days intervel.. I bought the same dressing as what the doctor used, cost less than $10, i can change whenever i like..Why? Because with the dressing on, it aid to healing, prevent any accidental damage to the "new skin" around my dick and zero discomfort for me till it completely healed

Last edited by Marlborolights; 13-09-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kcsJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have phismosis. I went to the polyclinic for a referal and the cost for the operation is $220 in total. I went to book an appointment with CGH to have an operation on the 11th August 2008.

1st Day: The doctor and nurse advised me to remove the bandage on the day when I bathe that night. I was afraid because everyone seems to say that they are told to keep it dry at all time with the bandage on for 3 days. I hesitated and left the bandage alone and went to bed. Had difficutly sleeping and woke up in the early morning.

2nd Day: At night, I went to bathe, I tried to remove the bandage and had some difficulty removing the sterile cloth as it was stuck to skin. Took sometime to remove it and the feeling was "high". I accidentally wet the area with water when I was bathing and felt nothing. Surprised, i try to let the water flow down over it. Nothing happen. Only then I realise why the doctor and nurse ask me to bathe as per normal, dont have to keep it dry. Went to bed using a toilet paper, masking tape and apply some antiseptic cream to wrap around it since I dont have sterile cloth and bandage. =\ Woke up a few times during the night and have difficulty sleeping.

3rd Day - 7th Day: I bathe as per normal and wash the area with antiseptic solution. But this time, I decided not to wrap anything and went half naked during all the days. I did not step out of the house for nearly a week. Have to trouble my family member to buy lunch for me.

By 2 weeks time, I would say that the 98% of the stiches have disappeared. Right now, I'm able to move around freely. I havent gone back to CGH. Doctor scheduled me to meet him again on the 23rd Sept. Somehow i feel that its looks larger then before the operation and it looks nice as well. Advise those bros who have thoughts of getting the cut, JUST DO IT!
Old 18-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so tempted to go cut now, except got RT for these 2 months, dun think running ard with a freshly cut penis is a god idea!any malay bros got any other experience? this thread is really good for those seeking advise. i think once after RT and a good tarma..will go cut at the eunos clinic!
Old 18-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheredrobot View Post
so tempted to go cut now, except got RT for these 2 months, dun think running ard with a freshly cut penis is a god idea!any malay bros got any other experience? this thread is really good for those seeking advise. i think once after RT and a good tarma..will go cut at the eunos clinic!
Wrong! Do it after your RT and before your tarma!!! I moral support you go cut!

If any bros, got any worries about the cut, I dont mind in assisting you by talking to you! PM Me!
Old 18-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
_ultraman is Cool - loads of Potential

I support Marlborolights.

I took 4 years to decide to get cut. 4 years of alot of research on this subject.
Can share my personal experience and what i have read
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1