The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Ridiculous. At GL if regular you can even get raw with a good looking lady for this price. At least they’re checked monthly.
Agree. Said many times.. Stop growing these DH appetite. Make them no business, automatically they will down price.. win win for all. Sometimes people think with small head not the big head.

If everyone can go geylang to satisfy their urge now for 50/60SGD... DH will lower their price.. Don't spoil market.. Make them hungry..

200/300 for 1 shot is covid price for DH
Old 12-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 5
Amazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I trying to up 1 DH found from Michat, slim (body quite hot) and looks pretty enough with makeup. Her Michat got Chinese name also haha. But this Sunday only can stay until 3pm need go back, sien.... Guess I need wake up meet her early and hope can up her haha
Good luck to U on that Bro
Old 12-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
Agree. Said many times.. Stop growing these DH appetite. Make them no business, automatically they will down price.. win win for all. Sometimes people think with small head not the big head.

If everyone can go geylang to satisfy their urge now for 50/60SGD... DH will lower their price.. Don't spoil market.. Make them hungry..

200/300 for 1 shot is covid price for DH
I know that's why I'm skipping it, maybe some other bro can have better deal or whatever but for me I just not gonna bother
Old 12-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I know that's why I'm skipping it, maybe some other bro can have better deal or whatever but for me I just not gonna bother
You need them invested in you emotionally like gf, in the long run can be cheaper and can do raw (CIM, CIP, CIA, BBBJ, swallow) . Otherwise don’t bother, GL WLs are great, no work need to be done if you’re fine with condom. Some WL default do BBBJ at least.
Old 12-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got 1 body and face average average only straight away ask $200 lol.. asked her for selfie and legit dont think worth $200 lor, maybe $50 at most lol. Idm sharing this contact (Michat) if y'all interested.
I got 1 DH from wichat also .

She asking for $160 1 shot.lolx- She must be joker.

I rather go to Dome Fl 1, 160 can get 2 shots plus bbbj, cim, and massage.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 12-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Can? Eh sai boh?
Old 12-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

3 holer but suddenly now $$$ face already…..
Old 12-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

This one tight and horny but after fucked a few times suddenly MIa….. creampieable hehehe too bad did not get to fuck her ass.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fastbluecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post

Walao this kind she dare to ask for $160?! Knn
Old 12-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
This one you sure is DH? This one is u/Hornymilfphuphu on Reddit leh. She says she does meet ups for $$$. I PMed her for Telegram but need $$$ as well
Bro I tried to her in reddit cannot find leh
Old 12-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

I also want share the pictures of DH but I scare white Knights come and report to the DH lol.

Better not send until I'm finish my turn with them haha...
Old 12-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post

Hahaha wtf other DH is ask money, 2h or more (depends how long you book hotel) and unlimited shot, don't waste your time la.

If you want to pay, there's probably alot better choice out there but why pay so much for DH? The purpose is to up for free or pay as little as possible for great sex. Good luck bro

Last edited by helpmefast; 12-01-2023 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

This one tight and horny but after fucked a few times suddenly MIa….. creampieable hehehe too bad did not get to fuck her ass.
This one 28yo, have kids, want support. Correct? U lucky can up her.
Old 12-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Not easy to get young pretty maids nowadays.
The greatest benefit these young girls offer is fucking them RAW.

A few past conquests:

Miss F.
24. Zero fats. No babies before.
Not on the pill.
Had her overnight.
Pure RAW pleasure.
Tight vagina. Very very low mileage.
Ended up tearing her vagina... she was bleeding.
Creampied her 4 times and she was begging for mercy...
She got pregnant and was repatriated.
Super tight vagina.
She did not have sex for 2 years....

I am sharing a full-resolution 4K vidcap screenshot...
Her vagina peels off with every thrust..

A 24 year old with only 2 previous sex partners?
No previous pregnancies?
And a body like this?

I had her overnight and I slept completely nude with her....
Fondling and touching her throughout the night....
Fucked her young nubile body RAW... went for almost 2 hours for the 1st shot...
Very limited education, she was not on the pill.
Also had minimal understanding on pregnancy.
Allowed me unrestricted RAW access....
Very tight pinkish vagina...

Fucked for 4 creampies until noon the next day...

I did not hesitate to extract maximum pleasure from her young nubile body...

Exhilirating pumping my seed into her young unprotected womb...
(That's my sperm dripping down her butt onto the bed....)

Best part was we cuddled up to sleep after I came in her and she fell asleep with my sperm inseminating her as she was exhausted after the marathon fuck...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 12-01-2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, heard there is an outbreak of HIV amongst DH sia. MOM just put guidelines they checking those book into hotels with WP. Not sure how true but my FB just mentioned it. Also saw something like tat in TikTok. Anyone can confirm?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1