The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think sex is important in marriage?

If sex not important in marriage then how to have you as a human being to be TS here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

knew my wife since she was 18 while i was 22. now i'm 39.. i still have sex with her at least once per wk.

when she's having period, she will gimme BJ until i cum in her mouth.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

It most definitely is. Trust, communication, the willingness to compromise all plays a part too.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
knew my wife since she was 18 while i was 22. now i'm 39.. i still have sex with her at least once per wk.

when she's having period, she will gimme BJ until i cum in her mouth.
envy u bro, most wives dont wanna even bj even, treasure ur wife
Old 01-02-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
For me after married you can have sex anytime, any moment with your wife legally provided she allows. Many have sex for the sake of having kids but to me beside having kids sex is important in marriage to have a close rship with your wife. The best part is foc. Go out cheong / find other woman needs $ and sometimes you never get what you want. With ur wife sleeping beside you everyday in the same bed when u need it just can have it since its already your wife but again provided she is the same wavelength as you...
Just wondering. Are u married?
Old 01-02-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

It is. Do it regularly
Old 01-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
For me after married you can have sex anytime, any moment with your wife legally provided she allows. Many have sex for the sake of having kids but to me beside having kids sex is important in marriage to have a close rship with your wife. The best part is foc. Go out cheong / find other woman needs $ and sometimes you never get what you want. With ur wife sleeping beside you everyday in the same bed when u need it just can have it since its already your wife but again provided she is the same wavelength as you...
Bro, problem is men always want variety. One pussy for life will not satisfy most men
Old 01-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
It most definitely is. Trust, communication, the willingness to compromise all plays a part too.
This is a great example of a good spouse.

Regarding about making love in marriage also leads to having baby/babies.

Like the crude or unrefined saying : " No fuck no kid/kids if you want a complete family"

So make love (every moment you can) in your marriage life and not having sex in your marriage life.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most important part in marriage and better spice things up on the bed too

after 12 years of marriage and 3 kids i still have sex with my wife regularly

best part is she has grown fat and chubby over the years and its like fucking

a different person guys must pamper wife and build the desire in her to have

fun bring her out on date nights or go for staycation make it romantic say

sweet and sexy things into her ear the service you get is different.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
Most important part in marriage and better spice things up on the bed too

after 12 years of marriage and 3 kids i still have sex with my wife regularly

best part is she has grown fat and chubby over the years and its like fucking

a different person guys must pamper wife and build the desire in her to have

fun bring her out on date nights or go for staycation make it romantic say

sweet and sexy things into her ear the service you get is different.
This is a good example of making love to your spouse

Both spouses make love frequently means more intimacy between husband and wife.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
This is a good example of making love to your spouse

Both spouses make love frequently means more intimacy between husband and wife.
Very true more intimacy makes the wife happy and happy wife means happy

life women is all about the feelings once they have feelings for you they will

do anything to make you happy i think now if i tell my wife i have mistress

outside she also won't believe...
Old 01-02-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
By law, divorce can happen if no sex in marriage.

So u say important or not leh?
Source please. Like that I want to dirvoce my 60 years pls wife liao
Old 01-02-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
Source please. Like that I want to dirvoce my 60 years pls wife liao
Check yr retirement $$$ r u sure u can afford to do so ?
Old 01-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all
Seeking some opinions here..
Do you all think having sex is important in a marriage? If so, how often?

I heard about alot of sexless marriage lately... so its this an issue/problems in marriage?

Discuss here..
Sex is important !

When you taujiak in hotel with your mistress, check that the hotel has no pinhole cameras and your trysts won’t be recorded in DVD and circulated to the public !
Old 01-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Sex definitely is essential in a marriage.

Been married 20 yrs with 2 kids but we often will make out in the morning. She usually will seduce me by sleeping naked and I get the hint. She will give me a morning ‘suck’ and we will go at it like rabbits. Missionary with either of us taking turns to be on top and spooning are our fav positions.

Will also get a wonderful blowjob from her and I will reciprocate by licking her pussy and she gets really high till she ever squirted before.

Sometimes when the kids are not home yet, we will either be naked around the house or I’ll be in just my running shorts while she will be in just her sports bra and hot shorts. She don’t want to wear like that in front of the kids so when they aren’t home yet must maximise the chances.

I Nvr get tired of her protruding nipples and even though she is just at most a B cup, I still enjoy cupping her bare breasts and sucking her nipples. If and when we are on vacation just the 2 of us, only then will she wear her black string bikini bought from decathlon. She loves me wearing speedos as well bcos she likes my bulge. Needless to say, we got scared a few times when we had real steamy sex and I cummed in her bcos the sex was just too good.

So there u have it folks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1