The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
ongeiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsong71 View Post
Bro we will do lots of walkabouts in February when we meet .
Cool, if you trust my riding skill, jump on my bike then
Old 16-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
What’s the easiest way to get to Pattaya from SIngapore?
Best is to fly to Suvarnabhumi Airport, then proceed to lvl 1 for the bus service to Pattaya.

Bus to Pattaya operate hourly, last bus should be 9pm. Cost is 143thb per pax.
Bus usually will stop at Pattaya North first (about 2hour journey), which if you stay near pattaya beach, this stop is where you disembark, take the local motorcycle will cost you another 100~150thb to your hotel.
If you stay in Jomtien, just follow the bus until the last station, Jomtien bus station. So total cost to your hotel from BKK airport is approx. 300thb.

If you have 3 or more pax, just get the many hired service (there is many in facebook, search for those with good review), cost is around 1100 to 1500thb, it will pick you from airport direct to your destinated hotel in Pattaya. You will reach your hotel in 1.5hr if no traffic.

Hope the above helps.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongeiji View Post
Cool, if you trust my riding skill, jump on my bike then
LOL . we will see how it goes . but not after drinking.
Old 16-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Best is to fly to Suvarnabhumi Airport, then proceed to lvl 1 for the bus service to Pattaya.

Bus usually will stop at Pattaya North first (about 2hour journey), which if you stay near pattaya beach, this stop is where you disembark, take the local motorcycle will cost you another 100~150thb to your hotel.
If you stay in Jomtien, just follow the bus until the last station, Jomtien bus station. So total cost to your hotel from BKK airport is approx. 300thb.

If you have 3 or more pax, just get the many hired service (there is many in facebook, search for those with good review), cost is around 1100 to 1500thb, it will pick you from airport direct to your destinated hotel in Pattaya. You will reach your hotel in 1.5hr if no traffic.

Hope the above helps.
Well illustrated . But can also add in , in lieu of local motorbike ,download the Bolt apps . It should cost under 100 baht to reach your hotel . Example , at 2nd stop at Big C Suvarhbuhmi road ( pattaya ) to hotel along Soi Buakhow , will cost under 100 baht.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post

best to book and pay for the bus ticket online to secure a seat at the timing you want.
If you go to the counter and buy a ticket without doing it before online, you will only be allocated the next available seat which can be 2-3 buses later from my pre covid era experience.
Book and pay online (only 15 baht extra service fee i think), your seat for the selected bus timing is guaranteed.
Old 17-01-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
square100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, will be in Pattaya from 17th - 26th Jan over the CNY period. Not a newbie in Pattaya, I'm down to meet for a drink or two if any bros are in Pattaya during this period. Cheers.
Old 18-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
best to book and pay for the bus ticket online to secure a seat at the timing you want.
If you go to the counter and buy a ticket without doing it before online, you will only be allocated the next available seat which can be 2-3 buses later from my pre covid era experience.
Book and pay online (only 15 baht extra service fee i think), your seat for the selected bus timing is guaranteed.
agree with pre-booking. i always pre book whereever i go for scheduled travels and hotels. better than suddenly need to sleep on the streets lol

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 18-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Same if u want to travel from pattaya to bangkok by bus. Better book online 1 day in advance before noon. Otherwise u may need to wait for the available bus 2 hours later if u walk in to buy the ticket.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maneepunnani View Post
ya... but looks wise i think bkk more pretty. most probably because of prices
100% more pretty for bkk’s. But I enjoy Patts gclubs,pretty not my priority as long the gal sucky sucky good na 555
Old 02-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanphat View Post
Used to be able to get 3K. Now I club I never approach the girls already. Just go enjoy with friends and come back.
likewise, it was 3k per LT pre covid. now with the price increase not worth it
Old 02-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 2
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

Going Pattaya for 3 night from 1st march. Any1 wanna share bottle and choing club please pm me. It’s been awhile since I went Pattaya btw. Hopefully got seniors to bring me along haha
Old 02-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
100% more pretty for bkk’s. But I enjoy Patts gclubs,pretty not my priority as long the gal sucky sucky good na 555
i actually have this hesitation now for BKK due to the price increases and rumoured decline in service. wouldn't mind trying pattaya if i have the chance. never chiong nightlife there before. last time i went was when i was a small boy with parents lol
Old 02-02-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by portsafra View Post
i actually have this hesitation now for BKK due to the price increases and rumoured decline in service. wouldn't mind trying pattaya if i have the chance. never chiong nightlife there before. last time i went was when i was a small boy with parents lol
you should try pattaya, my itinerary with some friends is full for a 3 night stay in pattaya, then heading to bkk which till now i'm scratching my head where to go to have fun. i prefer picking up girls in clubs such as insanity where i get to know them while listening to edm and stuff.

sugar and level is a nono for me.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
you should try pattaya, my itinerary with some friends is full for a 3 night stay in pattaya, then heading to bkk which till now i'm scratching my head where to go to have fun. i prefer picking up girls in clubs such as insanity where i get to know them while listening to edm and stuff.

sugar and level is a nono for me.
insanity closed down for good liao
it reopened for a few months but business was far from what was before
then the owners couldnt take it anymore
Old 02-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Going Pattaya for 3 night from 1st march. Any1 wanna share bottle and choing club please pm me. It’s been awhile since I went Pattaya btw. Hopefully got seniors to bring me along haha
I will be in Pattaya from 27/2-3/3. Used to chiong at Hollywood & Panda Club. Will be going to explore a KTV mainly cater for Chinese.
You may PM me if interested to chiong together to share bottles opening
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1