The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19426 / Power: 26
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
I have been thinking about it too 🤭 what might it be
Will definitely update my finding here ... Bro if you go first liao do let me know, so that i can be prepared ... LOL
im waiting too

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZillionScofield again." sorry cannot up now

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-01-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 3
oldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have been thinking about it too 🤭 what might it be
Will definitely update my finding here ... Bro if you go first liao do let me know, so that i can be prepared ... LOL
After this, she'll be overbooked. You will be on a waiting list. If you are lucky, you will get your turn sometime after CNY.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-01-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 3
ZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
After this, she'll be overbooked. You will be on a waiting list. If you are lucky, you will get your turn sometime after CNY.

Ha Ha

Bo pian le, good things must share here ma. Especially I love to go for Juagen
I learned so much here (SBF), time for Sharing / Caring liao
Old 14-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds interesting. Waiting for update
Old Yesterday, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
Johnworkwood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnworkwood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kindly share contact bro, thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 14
handcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant future

Finger fxxk and Bj/HJ u at the same time can make u cum hard and strong… very shack but extremely shiok. Miss this feeling…

And dont suggest to DIY myself hor…. Haha…
Old Yesterday, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FFunFFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc. TIA
Old Yesterday, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gatakasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old Yesterday, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bestwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact, thank u
Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
MU fans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Looking back into SBF past thread for Juagen with Prostate Massage and realise all were removed (No idea why is it so, but cannot be bothered).

Maybe it's time for me to share one of my recent experience with a ML (working in Condo) whom were good in provide these services and more ......

After having lunch in Geylang area while drinking coffee and having a smoke, scan my Wechat for nearby goodies and found a young ML (in her 20s) nearby with nice looking and nice boobs.

Added her and she responded after a few minutes, ask for available services & come to know she provide Juagen & Prostate Massage.

Since i am near to her working place, checked her availability and was lucky to be able to book her an hour later.

Her location is easily accessible by public transport and lots of parking, and based on her direction i manage to find it in no time.

When she opened the door, i was suprised that she looks exactly the same as the photos in her Wechat and she was wearing a lingerie which i can immediately see her assets "Nice C boobs" and soft skin.

Fast hand fast leg stripped and bath while she prepare herself to serve me.

After an hour consists of 50/50 Massage & Juagen. i buai tahan the feeling by her Chinese Traditional Juagen methods, requested to extend another half an hour (luckily her next customer is 2 hours later) to make sure my KKC can performance to it's best and at the same enjoy the pain/song feeling.

The finale were something i didn't expected, which is the ML rubbing my anus while doing HJ ...... then she put alot of oil and slot her finger in (finger fuck u with one hand and HJ you with the other) I can feel where she is touching internally ...... Because suddenly has this feeling of shooting out was uncontrollably ...... my penis just keep jerking and the feeling was heavenly.

Finally when I shoot it feels like the area deep between my balls and anus just squeeze cum dry, and u just whole body limp liao no strength to even raba. No words can describe her methods that really bring you to cloud9.

Finally it's time to go, she hugged and gave me a goodbye kiss (softly spoken in my ear "Next time I will let you cum in another way without HJ".

Still wondering "How" is she gonna do that? But will definitely visit her again for treatment and see whats next.
Bro can share ctc. Tq
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
catlist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Looking back into SBF past thread for Juagen with Prostate Massage and realise all were removed (No idea why is it so, but cannot be bothered).

Maybe it's time for me to share one of my recent experience with a ML (working in Condo) whom were good in provide these services and more ......

After having lunch in Geylang area while drinking coffee and having a smoke, scan my Wechat for nearby goodies and found a young ML (in her 20s) nearby with nice looking and nice boobs.

Added her and she responded after a few minutes, ask for available services & come to know she provide Juagen & Prostate Massage.

Since i am near to her working place, checked her availability and was lucky to be able to book her an hour later.

Her location is easily accessible by public transport and lots of parking, and based on her direction i manage to find it in no time.

When she opened the door, i was suprised that she looks exactly the same as the photos in her Wechat and she was wearing a lingerie which i can immediately see her assets "Nice C boobs" and soft skin.

Fast hand fast leg stripped and bath while she prepare herself to serve me.

After an hour consists of 50/50 Massage & Juagen. i buai tahan the feeling by her Chinese Traditional Juagen methods, requested to extend another half an hour (luckily her next customer is 2 hours later) to make sure my KKC can performance to it's best and at the same enjoy the pain/song feeling.

The finale were something i didn't expected, which is the ML rubbing my anus while doing HJ ...... then she put alot of oil and slot her finger in (finger fuck u with one hand and HJ you with the other) I can feel where she is touching internally ...... Because suddenly has this feeling of shooting out was uncontrollably ...... my penis just keep jerking and the feeling was heavenly.

Finally when I shoot it feels like the area deep between my balls and anus just squeeze cum dry, and u just whole body limp liao no strength to even raba. No words can describe her methods that really bring you to cloud9.

Finally it's time to go, she hugged and gave me a goodbye kiss (softly spoken in my ear "Next time I will let you cum in another way without HJ".

Still wondering "How" is she gonna do that? But will definitely visit her again for treatment and see whats next.
Share ctc pls bro. Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ha Ha

Bo pian le, good things must share here ma. Especially I love to go for Juagen
I learned so much here (SBF), time for Sharing / Caring liao
Bro can share ctc? Ty!
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
raymondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc tks
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 3
Newbieshag is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieshag is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share ctc bro . Thanks
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 6
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Share contact plz, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1