The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 14-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Apollo's Avatar
Apollo Apollo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 5,087
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19426 / Power: 26
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
I have been thinking about it too 🤭 what might it be
Will definitely update my finding here ... Bro if you go first liao do let me know, so that i can be prepared ... LOL
im waiting too

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZillionScofield again." sorry cannot up now
__________________
学问之美,在于使人一头雾水;诗歌之美,在于煽动男女出轨;女人之美,在于谎说得白日见鬼;男人之美,在于 爱得无怨无悔

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #32  
Old 14-01-2022, 04:48 PM
oldwabbit oldwabbit is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 3
oldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of lightoldwabbit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
I have been thinking about it too 🤭 what might it be
Will definitely update my finding here ... Bro if you go first liao do let me know, so that i can be prepared ... LOL
After this, she'll be overbooked. You will be on a waiting list. If you are lucky, you will get your turn sometime after CNY.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #33  
Old 14-01-2022, 04:54 PM
ZillionScofield ZillionScofield is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 3
ZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud ofZillionScofield has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
After this, she'll be overbooked. You will be on a waiting list. If you are lucky, you will get your turn sometime after CNY.


Ha Ha

Bo pian le, good things must share here ma. Especially I love to go for Juagen
I learned so much here (SBF), time for Sharing / Caring liao
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #34  
Old 14-01-2022, 05:50 PM
curlybanana curlybanana is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Sounds interesting. Waiting for update
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #35  
Old Yesterday, 01:12 AM
Johnworkwood Johnworkwood is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
Johnworkwood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnworkwood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Kindly share contact bro, thanks in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #36  
Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM
handcell's Avatar
handcell handcell is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 987
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 14
handcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant futurehandcell has a brilliant future
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Finger fxxk and Bj/HJ u at the same time can make u cum hard and strong… very shack but extremely shiok. Miss this feeling…

And dont suggest to DIY myself hor…. Haha…
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #37  
Old Yesterday, 02:55 AM
FFunFFun FFunFFun is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FFunFFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Please share ctc. TIA
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #38  
Old Yesterday, 04:29 AM
gatakasa gatakasa is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gatakasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Can share?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #39  
Old Yesterday, 06:17 AM
Bestwife Bestwife is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bestwife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Can share contact, thank u
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #40  
Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM
MU fans MU fans is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
MU fans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Looking back into SBF past thread for Juagen with Prostate Massage and realise all were removed (No idea why is it so, but cannot be bothered).

Maybe it's time for me to share one of my recent experience with a ML (working in Condo) whom were good in provide these services and more ......


After having lunch in Geylang area while drinking coffee and having a smoke, scan my Wechat for nearby goodies and found a young ML (in her 20s) nearby with nice looking and nice boobs.

Added her and she responded after a few minutes, ask for available services & come to know she provide Juagen & Prostate Massage.

Since i am near to her working place, checked her availability and was lucky to be able to book her an hour later.

Her location is easily accessible by public transport and lots of parking, and based on her direction i manage to find it in no time.

When she opened the door, i was suprised that she looks exactly the same as the photos in her Wechat and she was wearing a lingerie which i can immediately see her assets "Nice C boobs" and soft skin.

Fast hand fast leg stripped and bath while she prepare herself to serve me.

After an hour consists of 50/50 Massage & Juagen. i buai tahan the feeling by her Chinese Traditional Juagen methods, requested to extend another half an hour (luckily her next customer is 2 hours later) to make sure my KKC can performance to it's best and at the same enjoy the pain/song feeling.

The finale were something i didn't expected, which is the ML rubbing my anus while doing HJ ...... then she put alot of oil and slot her finger in (finger fuck u with one hand and HJ you with the other) I can feel where she is touching internally ...... Because suddenly has this feeling of shooting out was uncontrollably ...... my penis just keep jerking and the feeling was heavenly.

Finally when I shoot it feels like the area deep between my balls and anus just squeeze cum dry, and u just whole body limp liao no strength to even raba. No words can describe her methods that really bring you to cloud9.

Finally it's time to go, she hugged and gave me a goodbye kiss (softly spoken in my ear "Next time I will let you cum in another way without HJ".

Still wondering "How" is she gonna do that? But will definitely visit her again for treatment and see whats next.
Bro can share ctc. Tq
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #41  
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM
catlist catlist is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
catlist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Looking back into SBF past thread for Juagen with Prostate Massage and realise all were removed (No idea why is it so, but cannot be bothered).

Maybe it's time for me to share one of my recent experience with a ML (working in Condo) whom were good in provide these services and more ......


After having lunch in Geylang area while drinking coffee and having a smoke, scan my Wechat for nearby goodies and found a young ML (in her 20s) nearby with nice looking and nice boobs.

Added her and she responded after a few minutes, ask for available services & come to know she provide Juagen & Prostate Massage.

Since i am near to her working place, checked her availability and was lucky to be able to book her an hour later.

Her location is easily accessible by public transport and lots of parking, and based on her direction i manage to find it in no time.

When she opened the door, i was suprised that she looks exactly the same as the photos in her Wechat and she was wearing a lingerie which i can immediately see her assets "Nice C boobs" and soft skin.

Fast hand fast leg stripped and bath while she prepare herself to serve me.

After an hour consists of 50/50 Massage & Juagen. i buai tahan the feeling by her Chinese Traditional Juagen methods, requested to extend another half an hour (luckily her next customer is 2 hours later) to make sure my KKC can performance to it's best and at the same enjoy the pain/song feeling.

The finale were something i didn't expected, which is the ML rubbing my anus while doing HJ ...... then she put alot of oil and slot her finger in (finger fuck u with one hand and HJ you with the other) I can feel where she is touching internally ...... Because suddenly has this feeling of shooting out was uncontrollably ...... my penis just keep jerking and the feeling was heavenly.

Finally when I shoot it feels like the area deep between my balls and anus just squeeze cum dry, and u just whole body limp liao no strength to even raba. No words can describe her methods that really bring you to cloud9.

Finally it's time to go, she hugged and gave me a goodbye kiss (softly spoken in my ear "Next time I will let you cum in another way without HJ".

Still wondering "How" is she gonna do that? But will definitely visit her again for treatment and see whats next.
Share ctc pls bro. Thank you!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #42  
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
iamthe iamthe is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Ha Ha

Bo pian le, good things must share here ma. Especially I love to go for Juagen
I learned so much here (SBF), time for Sharing / Caring liao
Bro can share ctc? Ty!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #43  
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
raymondo raymondo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
raymondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Bro can share ctc tks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #44  
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Newbieshag Newbieshag is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 3
Newbieshag is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieshag is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Please share ctc bro . Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #45  
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Zek85's Avatar
Zek85 Zek85 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 6
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese Traditional Juagen with Prostate Massage

Share contact plz, thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to find a good traditional testicle n prostate massage kaspt3r The best of Thailand 6 30-09-2016 11:45 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph