The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
anyone had experience 双飞 with ML? wonder if worth it lol and how is the procedure if FL i already know it but if ML not sure how is it 4 hands massage and HJ? hahahaha
Agree with Franco_Barsei it can be addictive for people who like 4 hands service.
IMO, you need to get 2 MLs which know it other work method well in order to get the max experience. Coz this is like a partnership thingy.
Hope you find your match
Old 22-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Is this gal for real? Anyone tried?
https://www.888sg.net/m/226.html
Fake. Confirm. Wasted my time n money
Old 22-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Depends on individual as usual. Didn't really work for me cos I guess I still prefer to focus on one... I am easily distracted.
I feel the same way man.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Windxgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new review for Vicky? Not many review on her.
Is it good sensual and 4G roaming?
https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/
Old 22-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

even 1% of PRC beauty is more than 10% of SGP, if they don't have looks how to survive right?

i am a fan of shuangfei, but sad to say in sg not many awesome pairs, esp they cut short on timing and shots
Old 22-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Many new gals but none seems to be of my liking, went back to momo https://sglonelyguy.org/mo-mo-massage/ this one only to know she have moved to a more centralized location and a new hairdo.
Like her new look, a bit more 女人味 and attractive now. Plus her new location is easy for both driving and public transport. MRT is just walking distance away.
Service still as good, just nag me a bit for so long then go find her again.
The more I visited her, the more the gfe grow, though visited her many times dont seems to get sick of her company. Maybe i should just stick with one for now.
Love the way her sensual is done, and the massage is also not too negligible compared to many
Old 22-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Waiting for FR! Keens to know too. Aiming lan zi too.
Lan zi seems quite fit eh
Old 22-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Tingx2 of SLG. Note the photos are not her. May be obvious to some as she didn't include a video. Still the real gal is attractive with long hair and a student's vibe.

Location is Yu-er's old place. Not sure it's the same unit. I thot it was a floor up but she said the aircon used to leak too! It was working alright in my session.

Service and sensual is good; not a surprise as she is one of the Jiangsu gals. Nude, nice small B boobs. Accommodating mostly and roaming is 3.5g (no digging). She offers CBJ or BBBJ.

RTM not sure, may venture elsewhere. Good luck!
Old 22-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the lookers I tried recently from SLG: Vi Vi, Ning Xia, Lily, Zhu Zhu.

I looked at the SLG website and can discern quite a number of potential land mines from the new batch.
Old 23-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

MR on Athena

https://sglonelyguy.org/athena-massage/

Was recommend by a good bro to go this ML say service no horse run sure wont regret

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 23-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Visited Ting ting many times. Student look alike and good attitude. She provides nice sensual cat bath and bbbj was great. Not a time watcher and accommodating. To me, she has high gfe, it’s one of the best ML I’ve met.

Definitely RTM.
Old 23-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/

MR on Fei Fei
Book her for massage although no MR found.
Location is very near to MRT n sge stay alone.
Shower with her n she really have nice figure.
Massage was with strength and not piano type.
She provide capped BJ and have good suction with many teasing acts throws in.
Overall is value for money and not time watcher.
Gem in the making and please support and treat her nice.
Will RTM.
Old 23-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just wondering guys, how much will you guys spend for FJ with a masseur who strictly does HJ only? Age 24 SYT with hot body and lian look.
Edit: Not advertising or anything, I am legit curious.

Last edited by jackson59; 23-04-2019 at 02:24 AM.
Old 23-04-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
neivad88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been to a few MLs as of late but no one compares to Aimee’s slim figure and almost perfectly rounded boobs..only been to her once but didn’t RTM because of playability..can’t lick or suck..any Bros got recommendation similar to Aimee’s figure? 40-42kg ish
Old 23-04-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
MR on Athena

https://sglonelyguy.org/athena-massage/

Was recommend by a good bro to go this ML say service no horse run sure wont regret

Made my appointment with her at night time, Once into the room, she help me to undress and start teasing me with her sexy body moving front and back, at this time my 2IC already hard liao, we proceed to shower, lot of teasing action in shower room, breast rub, fake love making etc…

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with few patterns of teasing, start with catbath and follow with few round of bj, very enjoyable and heavenly

After we switch to Japan B2B(body to body) nuru massage, this was another shiok shiok experience, another rub front and back all the way teasing and at last I cannot tahan and shoot all my load by fake love fucking her, very excited and unforgettable experience, try it you will know

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way non stop, for her tip top service her price charged at $120 is a really steal

Looks: 8.0(pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: B (Very nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick)
Figure: 8.5 (slim , fair and smooth skin )
Massage: 8.5(her massage was very, she was trained in this )
Nuru gel massage :9.5( Body to body rubbing front and back and with fake love making, very exciting unforgettable experience )
BJ: 9.5 (very good suction with deep throat and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position, cannot tahan long )
Painting: yes (I paint her at 69 position )
Gfe: 9.0 (chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart)
RTM : Confirm plus chop, money well spend with no regret
Oh, the Queen is back....
Thanks for the FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1