The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Anyway we are just one of the guys they fuck everyday. Don't need to take them seriously.
Bro, i respect them for their Asset Management, marketing strategies, branding, short term scenario planning is superb....etc. They dont need a MBA degree to guide them yet being street smart and bring marvellous results. I have a MBA degree yet kenna KC till kena sai .....lol
Old 20-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i respect them for their Asset Management, marketing strategies, branding, short term scenario planning is superb....etc. They dont need a MBA degree to guide them yet being street smart and bring marvellous results. I have a MBA degree yet kenna KC till kena sai .....lol
I agree. These PRC gals are very clever and street wise. Emotion control also superb. So Caveat emptor, let the buyers beware. 😁😁😁
Old 20-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Blowing own trumpet is very common

Even our Supreme Leeder managed to convince 69.9% that his team deserves the highest wage in the world

Happy Easter Bros
Old 20-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

They fuck so many different guys every day and month may be they also forget who they fuck yesterday. 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 20-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They fuck so many different guys every day and month may be they also forget who they fuck yesterday. 😂😂😂😂😂
most of them will do sms fuck reminder
Old 20-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if she works in the brothel, the okt take at least 50% of the margin and her level is at most 2k RMB per 90mins session.
They make about $100K working in sauna. It's hard work and because it goes by the hour, they make less; with a higher risk of getting caught.

Doing 外围 is certainly possible to make $200K when they can chase of clients after they come. Not sure what some girls do but they don't have menses and don't take breaks. They don't get overnight all the time but 5/7 is highly possible.

Quote:
Prostitution is still illegal in China. The gals and clients can be locked up without charge for 2 years. Heard from one gal that there is risk working in China due to recent tough measure by government against prostitution. So Geylang is still a safer place for them to work in. Just a hear say from a gal don't know true or not. Cheers.
Correct. A lot safer working here but earns a lot less.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

So there will still be PRC gals coming here due to safety reason.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

When they get caught in China will be detained for 'educate'purpose without charge. Some of them are worried about this.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
They make about $100K working in sauna. It's hard work and because it goes by the hour, they make less; with a higher risk of getting caught.

Doing 外围 is certainly possible to make $200K when they can chase of clients after they come. Not sure what some girls do but they don't have menses and don't take breaks. They don't get overnight all the time but 5/7 is highly possible.

20 points added
Old 21-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

200k is possible only when the occasional xiao-kai comes along and definitely not on a monthly basis. Unless they really stand out else they will need to be vying for attention in a very competitive market there.

I know many high quality ones and they end up being baoed and not having to 抛头露面 to sell themselves in the open market.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

It's a demand and supply game. Money talks a lot now, and girls are willing to take the risk rather than low tier job in Singapore.

Let's say the best earner in 2831A, probably service queen Keke, can almost match basic good earnings in China. The rest will not go close.

Quote:
Old 11-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
It's a demand and supply game. Money talks a lot now, and girls are willing to take the risk rather than low tier job in Singapore.

Let's say the best earner in 2831A, probably service queen Keke, can almost match basic good earnings in China. The rest will not go close.
more will be coming soon cos TiongKok Mr Xi area cleaning is really no joke
Old 04-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sr Bros, have any FR on MoMo (陌陌)?
Or any good gem in this house.
KeKe off service, RTC next week.
Wish her all the best in future
Old 05-06-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Sr Bros, have any FR on MoMo (陌陌)?
Or any good gem in this house.
KeKe off service, RTC next week.
Wish her all the best in future
Bro, Mo Mo already gone back to Tiongkok liao.

You how long neber go there oredi?

She cannot come back anymore.
Her FR will only make you sad and regret not farking her earlier.

She is my fav and an uncovered gem.
Unfortunately, she is frequently sick becos her body resistance is very weak.
She can only recover fully after taking a long rest.
As such, she decided to go back Tiongkok for a good rest.

I love her full, firm B boobs and her ferocious frenching with me.
I farked her 3 times a week.

Now she is gone.

I recommend you to try the current 54A Mo Mo la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, Mo Mo already gone back ..... blah ... blah ....

I recommend you to try the current 54A Mo Mo la.
54A’s MoMo is not pretty but very service-oriented ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1