The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
BOSS PALACE (GRAB can go)

After reading forum I go to boss palace. Quite tall building with large 24.7 massage sign
Went go g floor some guy greet show package . Took the VIP room 500k
Room quite clean but the sauna and steam room so-so.
Send 3girl over. Room quite dark can't see. Pick one quite tall girl boobs like B or C. name is Hung.. quite pretty but got large panda eyes..
Vietnam SOP . Ask u steam then sauna. But I didn't
Then help u shower. Feed u grape fruit. Then massage, follow by hotstone. In between she start to tease me a bit and I also start to roam abit lo...
Then she ask me for my Zalo.. it's like WhatsApp.. so I went download and she give me her no.. she say something like sex whole body ask me 700k.. I'm like wa.. okma.cheap...So I tot she ask me contact her after massage.. then she went out room dunno go where came back and start to suck and lick my whole body and let me suck also.. literally place her boobs in front of me.. service quite not bad lick everywhere.. better than Z massage. Then proceed with bbbj.
So after done she just sit beside.. I'm like tired AF so I say I want ciao. Then she help shower and I get the fk off .. before that she ask me pay 700k.. so this is the "sex" she was talking.. felt like got con but seems like miscommunication .. bro say tip 500k enough.. looks like overtip.
I think can still nego.. offer 300k see how.. Z massage also 70mins 1m. Vnd But seems here like quite long.

I think it's worth a try. Considering same price as z massage

Still looking for good ktv to cater Chinese people
Wonder is this Boss Place similar to the one i went at Q3? Price are different and gals dun shower but facilities seems the same. Entrance fee is 200 and service in room nego with the gals. Max for BJ is between 300-400. Hope my sharing is accurate.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jwang15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U mean in dong nai or in TPhcm ??
200k is super cheap bro .
Old 19-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jwang15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
In hcm for work meeting. Local colleague brought me to bienhoa during the weekend for dinner. Just before reaching bien hoa before crossing cau hoa an. He turn left to buu huu nghia street. Bj 200k, at the usual tell tale sign of colourful lights caphe shops. I cant read vietnamese and it was at night, so cant remember shopname. But let the colorful lights infront of those caphe/htgd guide you.

Bro u mean in TPHCM or in dongnai ? If in TPHCM it's super cheap .
Old 19-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did ask at the counter if can choose.the guy say can choose
Old 19-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So yesterday I went survey around to look for some good ktv. I went to catwalk and faces(Renaissance hotel there)
Actually both is same owner . Cause at faces ktv got catwalk name card.
Anyway I select catwalk. Due to the mummy friendly can speak English Mandarin Cantonese. Took small room 4 pax. Minimum spending for this room is 4m beer price is from 90k per can. Tiger Tower 490k. Tiger Jug 230k. I only order 14can cause client already drunk before they got there.
Girl tips separate but girl fee (which is to company)can be included in minimum spending
(Different room have different minimum spending) I saw most expensive room is 40m
Girl fee to company is only about 325k eaxh , room fee is 261k but the total tax is 10 plus 7 plus 30% lol.
Fnb only 10 plus 7
Total about 5.6m spending
Tips girl is 700k but end of the day cause till 2am the mommy ask for 1m . 3 girl stay late. One girl ciao at 12am so paid 700k . Mummy and all the rotten waitress and manager also will come and ask for tips like buggers. Up to u.. but I just throw 200k each since customer happy. Girl wise very good. Around 30 girls at 10pm which is quite late already.. got very hot one .
All the girls mommy manager we chat I taken if anyone need some good business place. All the girls fortunately I take can speak Chinese and English. Out of 4 girl 3 is hot. (Makeup tho)
I wouldn't come here if not for business.
So customer took b the girls . Overnight price USD 300 and short time use 200.

Friend who is so called expert in Viet 3years ago also say Viet ktv suck. If want to go . Go club . He recommended me 212x club . 02 gold club but I didn't have time to survey. And 02gold club is closed and have Hilton hotel building up.
Will definitely try these club next time. You guys can try YouTube look. Basically it's a tips kind open space sofa seat where girls will roam and drink with u... Throw flower place

Last edited by jeremyl118; 19-04-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendation around Pullman Saigon?
Old 20-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
So yesterday I went survey around to look for some good ktv. I went to catwalk and faces(Renaissance hotel there)
Actually both is same owner . Cause at faces ktv got catwalk name card.
Anyway I select catwalk. Due to the mummy friendly can speak English Mandarin Cantonese. Took small room 4 pax. Minimum spending for this room is 4m beer price is from 90k per can. Tiger Tower 490k. Tiger Jug 230k. I only order 14can cause client already drunk before they got there.
Girl tips separate but girl fee (which is to company)can be included in minimum spending
(Different room have different minimum spending) I saw most expensive room is 40m
Girl fee to company is only about 325k eaxh , room fee is 261k but the total tax is 10 plus 7 plus 30% lol.
Fnb only 10 plus 7
Total about 5.6m spending
Tips girl is 700k but end of the day cause till 2am the mommy ask for 1m . 3 girl stay late. One girl ciao at 12am so paid 700k . Mummy and all the rotten waitress and manager also will come and ask for tips like buggers. Up to u.. but I just throw 200k each since customer happy. Girl wise very good. Around 30 girls at 10pm which is quite late already.. got very hot one .
All the girls mommy manager we chat I taken if anyone need some good business place. All the girls fortunately I take can speak Chinese and English. Out of 4 girl 3 is hot. (Makeup tho)
I wouldn't come here if not for business.
So customer took b the girls . Overnight price USD 300 and short time use 200.

Friend who is so called expert in Viet 3years ago also say Viet ktv suck. If want to go . Go club . He recommended me 212x club . 02 gold club but I didn't have time to survey. And 02gold club is closed and have Hilton hotel building up.
Will definitely try these club next time. You guys can try YouTube look. Basically it's a tips kind open space sofa seat where girls will roam and drink with u... Throw flower place
Like go there throw money sia. 212 club no more Le if not wrong. I saw them remove the signboard
Old 21-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Which ktv? What u do in ktv besides drinking? Any special ? What’s the damage for Viet ktv?
Old 21-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -149 / Power: 0
icy_boi icy_boi

At hcm now. Looking for ktv gathering or massage outing. Interested PM me so we can arrange.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

In hcm 16-19 May. Any bro interested to chiong together pm me.
Old 23-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In HCMC now in district 1 area, many WeChat requests for service 🤣 how safe are these?
Old 24-04-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

You try... I got some greetings.. never reply though...
Old 24-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

wechat mostly operated by pimps, hit miss rate 50/50. tried only few times, only one time look exactly like photo, and one time damm bad attitude, try at own risk. btw already deleted all contact once leave, they keep changing anyway
Old 24-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Yeah their pictures on WeChat look so pretty and fantastic, but scared later appear hotel different then must reject
Old 24-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro heard of Queen Bee hotel? or kynu website {edited by mod - no external link allowed}
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1