The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
JamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesBONK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
a LONG overdue FR for Tianxin of WH04

indeed as true as it is, she is no doubt one of the very few WL which I feel my penny was super well spent.

Here's my review:

Looks: Confirm SYT
Boobs: nice firm C cups
Body: A little chubby, with good curves
French: Yes
AR: No
SOP: if i am not those lasting type, could had easily surrendered when she do her signature BBBJ/HJ combo, especially when she fondle around the didi head and add her saliver..
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: acconmodating, move to your rythem, allow few position changes
RTF: Yes! When vit M is enough
Thank you for the feedback!
Old 04-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Just want to give an update to TX's services, been a few weeks since i last visited her and i spotted in another thread that TX was, as quoted 'Worst mistake of my life'.

i guess i need to re-visit this 'mistake' to find out the truth.

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

..... that the fellow samster made.

Short of that few pounds she put on (which i mentioned in my last posting and made her no less appealing), Tian Xin is still, good o' Tian Xin

That angelic face staring at you while sucking your dick.

Splitting saliva and never stopping the stroking (my favourite)

The trademark silky body and bubbly smile + persona.

OMG how can she be a fucking (pun intended) mistake??

One up for this sweetie. And yes always on my RTF list.

For the minority who thinks that $150 can buy u a sex slave, that you can be rude and rough, that you can treat the ladies like trash and after that come online to try smear the poor lady into losing some income, i say keep up that attitude and you only make the rest of us customers better (and receive better services of course).
Old 07-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Just want to give an update to TX's services, been a few weeks since i last visited her and i spotted in another thread that TX was, as quoted 'Worst mistake of my life'.

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

Short of that few pounds she put on (which i mentioned in my last posting and made her no less appealing), Tian Xin is still, good o' Tian Xin

For the minority who thinks that $150 can buy u a sex slave, that you can be rude and rough, that you can treat the ladies like trash and after that come online to try smear the poor lady into losing some income, i say keep up that attitude and you only make the rest of us customers better (and receive better services of course).
totally agreed
Old 08-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benson683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

What time do they open?
Old 10-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

Agree. I had my bonk with her last week or two weeks ago, as good as every. she is slutty as before.

She has lost some baby fat now compared to when she first arrived, body is more firm with meat in the right places.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

She reminds me of some mediacorp artiste forgot who liao

Service tip top especially BBBJ and CIM lol

Lick your whole back body.Song dah!

Thanks for bros recommendations!
Old 13-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
She reminds me of some mediacorp artiste forgot who liao

Service tip top especially BBBJ and CIM lol

Lick your whole back body.Song dah!

Thanks for bros recommendations!
When I first upped Tian Xin, she reminded me of Yvonne Lim 林湘萍.

For subsequent RTFs, not so much anymore.

Maybe her good services gave her her own identity.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

TianXin is a super sweet WL. I can't imagine why would anyone uses violence on her; i mean she is so accommodating i suppose it should take a super nasty jerk to cast such bad reviews on her.

Throwback to another session last week. When she was sucking my dick while kneeling down as i sat on the bed edge, it was a beautiful sight looking at the mirror such beautiful and angelic face going 'up and down, up and down' from the behind.... i whispered she should change her name from 'Tian Xin (甜心)' to 'Tian Tang (天堂 aka heaven)' because of the way she made me feel like i was in heaven whenever she gave me a blowjob....
Old 18-04-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Fucking OKT runner still at it, promoting his substandard whore in this thread, a word of advice to your fucking whore, provide reasonably good service and you won’t even need to resort to this.

Last edited by angeloo; 18-04-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 18-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tian Xin is a highly service-oriented lass. She aimed to please. I had her two times - when she was very new and some time later! While I was not impressed by her looks and height, she used her entire body - boobs, hands, mouth, lips, tongue etc to generate strong gfe. The sluttinesss started in the shower and continued on bed. Both the sessions were long hard fuck sessions ... she commented the second was "more challenging" than the first. Truly admire her sincerity, hardwork, customer-orientedness and accommodative spirit! Take good care and treat her well for those who patronise her!
Old 18-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Fucking OKT runner still at it, promoting his substandard whore in this thread, a word of advice to your fucking whore, provide reasonably good service and you won’t even need to resort to this.
Ask yourself how did you treat her during the session. You only shared part of the story here. Why not you tell us how you forcefully did something that she refused?
Old 18-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

CB OKT runners here really make my blood boil, Ownself whore give substandard service than throw all kind of accusations at customers who give negative review. NBCB
Btw ask your whore Tian Xin to wash her pussy clean next time she open her leg ok? Did I mentioned that there’s some kind of fishy smell in her pussy???? Shit thread for a shit whore
Old 18-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Verdict?

What a mistake.........

U Revisit a whore after a bad review??? U her fucking BF? Or a runner under her payroll???? What’s the vested interest????

CB Wan to mislead also don’t know how to mislead properly????

Fucking OKT runner get a real job lah Chee bye
Old 23-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
CB OKT runners here really make my blood boil, Ownself whore give substandard service than throw all kind of accusations at customers who give negative review. NBCB
Btw ask your whore Tian Xin to wash her pussy clean next time she open her leg ok? Did I mentioned that there’s some kind of fishy smell in her pussy???? Shit thread for a shit whore
I tried her twice... Definitely no fishy smell.... U guys quarrel but don't anyhow say la.
Her service is consider above average. Boobs lover can try.. for me , I like her sensual touch in the shower room and she is dam wet during fj
Old 23-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
I tried her twice... Definitely no fishy smell.... U guys quarrel but don't anyhow say la.
Her service is consider above average. Boobs lover can try.. for me , I like her sensual touch in the shower room and she is dam wet during fj
She is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1