The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Everyone seems to recomend Royal but went there last week, another disappoint trip, quality beh ki, not worth 20cents. unless there is another OKT also open business at same outlet.
Old 29-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier88 View Post
Everyone seems to recomend Royal but went there last week, another disappoint trip, quality beh ki, not worth 20cents. unless there is another OKT also open business at same outlet.
who did u ask? yuan yuan and li li not bad, u should try them
Old 31-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
junkof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi guys, I'm new in the forum and will try the P*nang scene for the first time next week.

Which is better for PRC SYT, R*d Rock or R*yal ?

Any recommendations? I normally like daty

(I dunno why other posters seem to censor locations, so I just followed lol )

Cheers
Old 31-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

YoungHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkof View Post
Hi guys, I'm new in the forum and will try the P*nang scene for the first time next week.

(I dunno why other posters seem to censor locations, so I just followed lol )

Cheers
I always wonder if saying out the location name is allowed here.

This is my first post, still virgin.
The closest I got was with my ex where my thing was not hard enough to penetrate, well I was nervous, and her breasts were so damn small and she cut her freaky nice long hair into tomboy style. When I took her shirts off I was like looking at a young naked boy which turned me down.

So a year later now I am back to Penang from overseas studying and wanna cheong to get out of virgin status. See, I dun want to get burdened by relationship and try out sex so that I dun fucking think of sex everyday on my quantum physics lecture!

So taiko duoduozhijiao.

Btw if got good recommendations please pm me with OKT's number.
I will stay in Penang until 30 Sep.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier88 View Post
Bro Premier,

Tat royal place memang beh khi unless u r really into quick fix...
Old 01-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro Premier,

i agree with u in this but royal has the youngest girls in penang island, where do u go normally?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro Premier,

bro, less FR from you nowadays, busy cheonging or abroad?
Old 04-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

TheWolf5221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros. First time posting here, but on and off will log in to this forum since last year. Decided to be active here, so all bro & seniors duo duo zhi jiao!

Averagely once a month I would go out (So far only around Penang Island)cari makan, be it MP or FS. The latest one I've been is the one at Farlim that previously was in Rifle Range. Will post the FR soon.

May I know where is D's Vessel that you guys are talking about? New place ah? Only viets there?
Old 04-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Ok guys here is the report. A friend introduced me to this okt (the one at Farlim), so i contacted him to get pics of his stocks. 2 girls available only (for sure la, that house got 2 rooms only). Pictures really not bad lo, but have to be sure so i went there with a friend and see for ourselves. Went up and let my friend choose first, cause it's his first time, so whatever he choose I'll take the other. As mentioned from one of the bro previously, the okt really friendly, we chatted a lot while the girls are getting ready as we booked a day before so that we are their first customer.

Simplified story, after that, went in, chit chat, help her cover her 'curtain' (just a simple cloth cliped to the window railings), peeked outside the living room and she told me we have to wait as my friend and the other girl is using the bathroom. Told her no need as I already bath and all, so proceed with stripping. Boobs was D i think, but is was a turn off when I touched it. Damn it's fake, but still... Nice too see anough d gua? Lol.
Had a scar on her tummy when she gave birth to her child.We lie down awhile for chit chat, found out she is from Laos. Then continue by licking my nips and followed by BBBJ, a little eye contact, feels normal :/
Then asked if can do 69, without waiting for her answer i proceed but she doesn't resist, so i guess it's a yes. Put cap on, did the cowgirl and she shake me like... dunno how to describe (My body is quite small sized, skinny). Kinda 'sia soi' actually :s
After awhile nia i ask her lie down better, let me do the job, so go on with missionary (is this how you spell it?), moaning was moderate, not really fake. Then ended with doggy. Then she asked me to stay awhile since my friend is not done, offers me water and a simple massage.

Went out sit at the living room to smoke while waiting my friend the okt offers me water (AGAIN!?)
Then he mentioned that they change stock every week, each girl will stay for 2 weeks only.
Taa-daa. First time write FR, now only i know it's a pain in the ass, so tiring, like writing an essay.

So overall,

Race: Laos
Look: 7/10 (not bad but i've had better)
Boobs: D (not real, a little potong steam)
Body: 6/10 (Ada sikit tummy)
Moan: Soft
FK: Didn't try
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and keep smiling at me)
Damage: 130/shot
WIR: Yes but only if the girl is my cup of tea, and partly it's because cheap lo.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf5221 View Post
Ok guys here is the report. A friend introduced me to this okt (the one at Farlim), so i contacted him to get pics of his stocks. 2 girls available only (for sure la, that house got 2 rooms only). Pictures really not bad lo, but have to be sure so i went there with a friend and see for ourselves. Went up and let my friend choose first, cause it's his first time, so whatever he choose I'll take the other. As mentioned from one of the bro previously, the okt really friendly, we chatted a lot while the girls are getting ready as we booked a day before so that we are their first customer.

Simplified story, after that, went in, chit chat, help her cover her 'curtain' (just a simple cloth cliped to the window railings), peeked outside the living room and she told me we have to wait as my friend and the other girl is using the bathroom. Told her no need as I already bath and all, so proceed with stripping. Boobs was D i think, but is was a turn off when I touched it. Damn it's fake, but still... Nice too see anough d gua? Lol.
Had a scar on her tummy when she gave birth to her child.We lie down awhile for chit chat, found out she is from Laos. Then continue by licking my nips and followed by BBBJ, a little eye contact, feels normal :/
Then asked if can do 69, without waiting for her answer i proceed but she doesn't resist, so i guess it's a yes. Put cap on, did the cowgirl and she shake me like... dunno how to describe (My body is quite small sized, skinny). Kinda 'sia soi' actually :s
After awhile nia i ask her lie down better, let me do the job, so go on with missionary (is this how you spell it?), moaning was moderate, not really fake. Then ended with doggy. Then she asked me to stay awhile since my friend is not done, offers me water and a simple massage.

Went out sit at the living room to smoke while waiting my friend the okt offers me water (AGAIN!?)
Then he mentioned that they change stock every week, each girl will stay for 2 weeks only.
Taa-daa. First time write FR, now only i know it's a pain in the ass, so tiring, like writing an essay.

So overall,

Race: Laos
Look: 7/10 (not bad but i've had better)
Boobs: D (not real, a little potong steam)
Body: 6/10 (Ada sikit tummy)
Moan: Soft
FK: Didn't try
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and keep smiling at me)
Damage: 130/shot
WIR: Yes but only if the girl is my cup of tea, and partly it's because cheap lo.
how long ago is this? their girls are mostly under 21 now
Old 04-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

Hi guys Im here in Penang, went to hotel Roy*l to reflexology on 4th fl, and the receptionist didnt know what I was talkin about. Is this the right place?

Went to ctit*el and they showed men middle aged vietnamese lady (lol) so still no go for me.

Any more tips? Am I playin this right? In kl I go e2 spa its very straightforward, and in bkk also very straightforward. Is there a 'special' way of accessing in pearl of the orient?

Cheers
Old 05-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

About a month ago.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrin View Post
how long ago is this? their girls are mostly under 21 now
About a month ago.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkof View Post
Hi guys Im here in Penang, went to hotel Roy*l to reflexology on 4th fl, and the receptionist didnt know what I was talkin about. Is this the right place?

Went to ctit*el and they showed men middle aged vietnamese lady (lol) so still no go for me.

Any more tips? Am I playin this right? In kl I go e2 spa its very straightforward, and in bkk also very straightforward. Is there a 'special' way of accessing in pearl of the orient?

Cheers
u cannot ask directly here, spas here not like kl
Old 05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Thanks.

Finally found in R3d R0c<