The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at noon, Monday, 6 April 2020. Daily new cases was 66 (1 imported, 35 local). Total confirmed cases is 1375. Total discharged is 344 (24 was discharged for the day). In hospital is 571 with 25 in ICU. The heavy rain is helping the CB (circuit breaker) effort. UK PM in ICU. Be safe. Some old men are defying the stay at home advice by continuing to smoke and drink at HDB flats void deck corridor areas across coffee shops which have removed their tables and chairs. The new paper not available for free distribution until CB ends. Open air stadiums got staff checking your forehead temperature and collecting your name and contact nbr just in case touch wood. Very inconvenient. More & more from foreign worker dormitories. One two year-old girl also kena from amk St 62 childcare centre. Hope she recovers asap. Hope NEA SG Clean ambassadors are covid-19 carriers so that they can infect those culprits who flout the stay at home advice. WHO now says masks no guarantee can prevent the virus from attacking us. All the best.

Last edited by liketosleep; 07-04-2020 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Add information.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Lives are lose and put in danger. Society is nearing chaos as jobs are lose everyone is affected greatly. I have not visited any FL for 2 months and China fl for nearly 2 years as I always find their hygiene to be utter disgust.

The last thing we need is more cluster to be form I just hoped everyone do their part stay at home whenever you can.
Ahem ... ironically if u check the list how many China Chinese can you spot in Spore???

How many cases were in Chinatown???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

i know its a bit off... but i want to know how bros here think about where the virus came from:
A) China (matter not its natural or man made)
B) USA
C) Outer space
D) Evolve from SARS
E) Already exist, just that recently evolve

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 07-04-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
i know its a bit off... but i want to know how bros here think about where the virus came from:
B) USA
C) Outer space
D) Evolve from SARS
Definitely China. China lied, people died.

Also why I don't support PRC FLs MLs and legal girls in GL too.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I think China although both US and China pointing at one another. Anyway, a lot of Chinese returning to China as they think SG not safe. Lol! They come again when we r ready
Old 07-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Personally I think China although both US and China pointing at one another. Anyway, a lot of Chinese returning to China as they think SG not safe. Lol! They come again when we r ready
Read about Maryland. Interesting find in Google. Tbh I feel is not the time to point fingers. Wait till the pandemic is over then go on with pointing fingers.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
B) USA
C) Outer space
D) Evolve from SARS
No doubt it originated from PRC. Then thru PRC tourists it propagate to SEA, where western tourists picked it up and spread it further to Europe and USA.

But the widespread infections can also be blamed on govts taking matters lightly, either too trusting of the PRC / WHO official line or didn't want to spook their economies.

Early on, since start of CNY we saw PRC people here were already wearing face masks in public - having a better idea of how serious the problem was, and at the time, no alarm bells yet locally or elsewhere.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Read about Maryland. Interesting find in Google. Tbh I feel is not the time to point fingers. Wait till the pandemic is over then go on with pointing fingers.
Hi bro, i am not pointing finger i like to said it just a open question. i am just curious, want to know what is everyone thinking about it.

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-04-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Why dun u whatsapp your dept head and MD about this Maryland?
Old 08-04-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
B) USA
C) Outer space
D) Evolve from SARS
Of course China.

I do hope that it was because of humans eating infected wild animals and the chemical weapon conspiracy theory is false.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Hygiene, or lack of it, and dietary preferences could have played major parts in this pandemic. Look at what kind of exotic animals they eat compared to us. We don't eat cats, dogs or even bats. And hygiene-wise they don't even know how to flush sometimes or defecate / urinate anywhere they like. No wonder our local Chinese also don't quite like them even though of the same race.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at 12 noon, Tuesday, 7 April 2020. CB (circuit breaker) starts. New daily cases was 106 (3 imported, 103 local). Total confirmed cases to date is 1481. Hospitalized is 627(29 in ICU, 471 in isolation). Total discharged to date is 377. Discharged for the day was 33. Wash your hands. Wear your mask. Stay home. Today is the big challenge because all schools start their home-based learning. Business has gone down for hawkers because cannot eat at food centres. Be safe. Was queuing for takeaway food at a coffee shop, saw a disgusting gilf who stands more than one metre from front person. When the stall helper gestures to her to move forward. The ugly woman said the fdw comes from P land, got virus. So insulting & insensitive remarks. As usual, hope she kena the virus & pass away at home. Saw one couple who ke blakang pusin after realizing that open air stadium needs contact tracing details before entrance. TV news say Tiong Bahru hawker centre no business. Many open for half day and go home. Challenging for SG Clean ambassadors would be former gangsters and mentally unsound persons. Telltale sounds are topless, carry more than one bag, smokes, ride shared bicycle foc, drinks cans of beer, long hair or bald headed. Better to let the virus infect them and let them pass on at home. Wuhan lockdown lifted. 71-yo man arrested by police for disorderly behaviour after insisting to eat at Bendemeer void deck.

Last edited by liketosleep; 08-04-2020 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Add information.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Funny I got zapped by expressing my views on Chinese fl hygiene. First I did not insult the whole of China as China culture is impressive regardless of this wuhan virus.

I made the comments of China FL hygiene as I once work in a five star and later on a 3 star hotel. Being close to the security manager and housekeeping manager. I knew how they go about warning hooker.

As a matter of fact I had few times accompanied my security guard to raid he room of hooker. For China fl I recalled when we raided the room the whole room was spread with dirty towel being opened for drying it was not even washed. The bed sheet was stained in fact the laundry vendor even quoted us a higher price for disinfecting the bed sheet as he mentioned it's too dirty when they collect it.

Yes I knew there is exception but seriously I have yet to see a hygiene fl compared to local. Please do not zap me I am not expressing any negative view on the whole of china
Old 08-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Funny I got zapped by expressing my views on Chinese fl hygiene. First I did not insult the whole of China as China culture is impressive regardless of this wuhan virus.
If they not hygiene like you said, then why so many bros still want to fuck them ?
Old 08-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
No doubt it originated from PRC. Then thru PRC tourists it propagate to SEA, where western tourists picked it up and spread it further to Europe and USA.

But the widespread infections can also be blamed on govts taking matters lightly, either too trusting of the PRC / WHO official line or didn't want to spook their economies.

Early on, since start of CNY we saw PRC people here were already wearing face masks in public - having a better idea of how serious the problem was, and at the time, no alarm bells yet locally or elsewhere.
Quote:
Hi bro, i am not pointing finger i like to said it just a open question. i am just curious, want to know what is everyone thinking about it.
For now, the answer is obvious.
It’s hard to prove it’s NOT fr China.
Even if China can prove its not fr them, would anyone believe?
Yes, I hope the world, esp the angmo countries will stop pointing fingers and concentrate on efforts to fight the virus.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1