The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good place to learn Thai in SG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Inlingua just delayed class commencement by another 2 weeks because 'not enough enrollment'.
I a bit scared the future more advanced course levels they dun want offer because of this reason. Doesn't seem very popular. I do actually wish to continue studying until at least intermediate level.

The courses offered by Lingo (https://www.lingo.edu.sg/thai-language) seem more popular with the later courses (eg beginner 2/3 etc) marked as 'confirmed'. I may sign up for this instead. A pity they dun have twice weekly classes though.

FYI for fellow bros.
Yes, is popular. I completed mine and with cert sometime last year. But never continue for next level.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, is popular. I completed mine and with cert sometime last year. But never continue for next level.
You finished until which level? Was the course good/effective?
Old 07-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You finished until which level? Was the course good/effective?
Sorry, level 1 only. Basci good enough but if never alway speak or talk will forget one. Unless you hardworking enough to revise it. haha

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry, level 1 only. Basci good enough but if never alway speak or talk will forget one. Unless you hardworking enough to revise it. haha
Revise with Dome I
Old 08-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Revise with Dome I
555, good one. that what i alway do...

Old 13-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Went the Lingo course.

Saw what looks like (profile) our fellow cheongsters in the same class as me.

A bit oversubscribed (not as conducive as can potentially be) but the teacher not bad looking, let's just say she is a morale booster

Anyone go for the course too?
Old 14-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Went the Lingo course.

Saw what looks like (profile) our fellow cheongsters in the same class as me.

A bit oversubscribed (not as conducive as can potentially be) but the teacher not bad looking, let's just say she is a morale booster

Anyone go for the course too?
555, not sure is it the same teacher. Dum dum one

Old 15-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555, good one. that what i alway do...
You need to do it intensively - every 3 days one Overnight with Dome 1's FL

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 15-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Nb, how to afford...
Old 16-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
555, too bad. i dont print money else sure can..

Old 22-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

I download anki to learn the basics. Free bro.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My advise..
Go for the Lingo one
Very good followup from Basic to Intermediate

Best Thai teacher is Kru Nat
(Cos she stay in SG many years alr) so she also know our culture

Very good teacher, learn all the way from her
Old 20-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

I have lived in Thailand for many years and am able to speak it fluently.

Recently came back to Sg due to some family issues and am free pretty much everyday.

If anyone is interested to learn conversational thai do send me a PM.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
If anyone is interested to learn conversational thai do send me a PM.
Wah.. Do we have to pay tuition fees? Anw, I discovered this website called Thaipod 101 to learn thai. Seems good leh, can cater to different levels of learners
Old 21-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
My advise..
Go for the Lingo one
Very good followup from Basic to Intermediate

Best Thai teacher is Kru Nat
(Cos she stay in SG many years alr) so she also know our culture

Very good teacher, learn all the way from her
was considering Lingo.
But the main thing is my company is sponsoring for my course. And they expect me to complete at least begineer and intermediate within a year. I know begineer courses are very popular but for more advanced levels i was worried that there may not be enough students enrolled to start a class so i didnt take up.
I'm seriously considering of learning viet also. Company has office in viet and is looking to send a viet speaker there.
Viet should be less popular than thai as its much harder too. But well, 1 at a time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1