The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
27th November - Wednesday - Really didnt happen much as the car model prettys were actually working to encourage more customers to work in the club. Realised there is normally quite a lot of prettys working there to encourage guys to go. Babyface around 30 and Barbarbr 10 - 15. So we couldnt really join their table. However, i made good progress with her and she asked me for dinner next day. Went KTV after

28th November - Thursday - Met up with car model for dinner and then she got called to work in BarBarBar and it was a dj night. Worst thing was the girl who is a twin asked me to go so i kind of cockblocked myself on the 20 year old. Went to KTV after and was kinda messy due to girls being jealous
30th November - Saturday - Went to barbarbar at 10pm to get a good table. Met up with one bro much later on. Was ready to hunt until the car pretty model asked if she can join with her friend as shes not working in BarBarBar today. Obviously said yes. The bro got her friend line and i was kissing her in which all staff saw. She had to leave early as she got a motor show to attend so nothing then. Got another lead outside barbarbar but she seem very protective but wanted to talk. So decided to go KTV and stayed till 7am. The Bro swapped girls 2 times Damage was 5k in total.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

barbarbar have freelance?
Old 01-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu80 View Post
barbarbar have freelance?
have just need to find them
Old 02-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
30th November - Saturday - Went to barbarbar at 10pm to get a good table. Met up with one bro much later on. Was ready to hunt until the car pretty model asked if she can join with her friend as shes not working in BarBarBar today. Obviously said yes. The bro got her friend line and i was kissing her in which all staff saw. She had to leave early as she got a motor show to attend so nothing then. Got another lead outside barbarbar but she seem very protective but wanted to talk. So decided to go KTV and stayed till 7am. The Bro swapped girls 2 times Damage was 5k in total.
1st December - Sunday - Went to Babyface with 2 bros around 11pm. No good table and stayed for about 1 hour before going to BarBarBar. More girls this time and tried on a few but no luck. Even tried to get staff to help but still nothing. Stayed until 2am and went to KTV. Opened new membership for 10 beers at 990 baht. Total damage for 3 hours + member was 7k
Old 02-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

any bro want to hang out pm me
Old 03-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
1st December - Sunday - Went to Babyface with 2 bros around 11pm. No good table and stayed for about 1 hour before going to BarBarBar. More girls this time and tried on a few but no luck. Even tried to get staff to help but still nothing. Stayed until 2am and went to KTV. Opened new membership for 10 beers at 990 baht. Total damage for 3 hours + member was 7k

2nd December - Monday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and the place was empty. Just pretties employed by the club and its quite obvious in spotting them. Stayed till about 1.45am and left for KTV but the girls available the bros didnt like them. In the end went to another place to sit and drink with girls in a bar. Place not as seedy as KTV but the girls better looking.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
2nd December - Monday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros and the place was empty. Just pretties employed by the club and its quite obvious in spotting them. Stayed till about 1.45am and left for KTV but the girls available the bros didnt like them. In the end went to another place to sit and drink with girls in a bar. Place not as seedy as KTV but the girls better looking.

3rd December - Tuesday - Went to Sherbet and were quite alot of girls available around 10.30pm. Picked one but she was not really wild. As the bro already had liquor, the damage was only for girl time and for 1.5 hours it was 4k. GFE experience but how much she says is true is a pinch of salt. Alot of hand touching but thats about it. Went to Babyface after and as usual alot of people. Saw many girls that i tried before but nothing really special. After went to KTV and found the girl i wanted to sit for a while. Stayed till 8am and damage was 8k for 5 hours
Old 05-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Still around for anyone wanting to hang out, pm me

bros have come and gone
Old 05-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
3rd December - Tuesday - Went to Sherbet and were quite alot of girls available around 10.30pm. Picked one but she was not really wild. As the bro already had liquor, the damage was only for girl time and for 1.5 hours it was 4k. GFE experience but how much she says is true is a pinch of salt. Alot of hand touching but thats about it. Went to Babyface after and as usual alot of people. Saw many girls that i tried before but nothing really special. After went to KTV and found the girl i wanted to sit for a while. Stayed till 8am and damage was 8k for 5 hours
4th December - Wednesday - Went to Babyface with an very old lead (the one that my ex gf clashed with). She was with 4 friends all girls and i was the only guy. It was packed as 5th December is public holiday due to it being fathers day. Went to a japanese place after for some food but it was hard to bring her back.
Old 05-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slpy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in BKK next Tuesday, and open to meeting like minded bro if you are free

Doubt I can party, since I would be staying only for an evening, and having a morning meeting the very next day, and then back to SG
Old 06-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
4th December - Wednesday - Went to Babyface with an very old lead (the one that my ex gf clashed with). She was with 4 friends all girls and i was the only guy. It was packed as 5th December is public holiday due to it being fathers day. Went to a japanese place after for some food but it was hard to bring her back.
5th December - Thursday - Went to babyface with one bro and brought 3 girls along. Finished 1 bottle and opened another and stayed till the end. Went to KTV after till 7am. Damage was 6k
Old 06-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Heading out again tonight, anyone interested pm me
Its either babyface or BarBarBar
Old 07-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heading out again tonight, anyone interested pm me
Its either babyface or BarBarBar
6th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and it was half full even if its a friday. Hit up one girl and that was it. Went KTV alone and was full of girl drama on me. Think thats the end of going there for me
Old 07-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
PowerRod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shoutout to bro pantsonfire for showing me around the bangkok party scene, you guys will be in good hands with him.

Sorry to hear about the girl drama you had yesterday night though hahaha. Hope to party with you again next time
Old 08-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
25th November - Monday - Met with same bro and went to barbarbar at 11.30pm. It was very empty at that time. So we picked the table nearest to the girls. Overall think was a bad plan as it was girls who wasnt really looking to talk with guys. Left around 1.30am and went to KTV. Again, i took the same girl and she wanted to go back with me again. Cost was 4.4k for about 3 hours. The room mamasan discounted

Anyone around and want to join PM me
Which ktv is this if you don't mind sharing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1