The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Also i came across a malay sub sometime ago but never tried her. She's strictly a sub though. good looking ass for sure! haha

Tempted to switch and try

Anyone tried Maya before?
Old 06-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried sensual BDSM services?

Singapore scene quiet now! itching to try something new!
she's a site sponsor, means she's allowed to advertise her services here...
so likely u will only find good things... not so good things will be deleted...
Old 06-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
she's a site sponsor, means she's allowed to advertise her services here...
so likely u will only find good things... not so good things will be deleted...
hmmm guess we can't find reliable reports then
Old 06-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmmm guess we can't find reliable reports then
you should be able to infer what that means already...
but being able to be in the scene for so long, she definitely has some tricks up her sleeves for the sensual part, in fact quite good but too costly...
SM nothing much to mention dont say shout about so for the price tag i say can save your money and look elsewhere...
also she's milf, not syt so bros below 40 should skip, unless you need some motherly love then...

FR: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?...postcount=1693

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 09-03-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
U are the stupid one here ya... I nvr had discounted sessions. Thanks to your stupidity, I am close to 10K paycheck...

I don't like skinny and short monkey like u and I dislike BLACKIE, Gay whores and cock sucker whom u guys are...

Well, we just have to see if they roll away the money in your bank to know if they are real! Keep posting, u will be mark by more...LMAO

I really wish they could break your bank... Keep going.... Advertise more for me....Hahaha
i have no idea who you are and what this argument is about but you need to cool it with the racial/ethnic slurring.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
i have no idea who you are.
Bro case closed liao, pls dont dig it up again...
Old 07-03-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
you should be able to infer what that means already...
but being able to be in the scene for so long, she definitely has some tricks up her sleeves...
Fully understood bro. thanks.

Im sure she has pretty damn long sleeves
Old 07-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fully understood bro. thanks.

Im sure she has pretty damn long sleeves
haha that's a good one...
Old 09-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Spiritual Experience with Princess Yura

Anyone reading this story may think this is fiction. But I just went through this experience over the 4 days.

I've had about 2-3 sessions with Princess last year. And was looking forward to serving her in 2020. My previous sessions had included chastity and so I’d asked Princess if she can hold the key for me before we meet for the session. Princess loves tormenting slaves and I've realised that once the chastity is on me, a deep wave of submissiveness comes over me. I just can’t focus on anything other my penis.

My session was yesterday but I had handed Princess the keys on Friday. I'd locked myself in around 2.00pm so that I could continue to stew in the soup of submission all weekend long. Finally I handed the key and my freedom to Princess on Friday night.

After I handed Princess the key and reached home, she messaged me "do you have a butt plug".

Me: "yes Princess"

Princess: "ok here’s the deal. You will wear the plug in your ass. If you need to go to the toilet, you will message me for permission. And wait till you hear back from me. Do you understand?"

Me: "yes Princess. But what if I message and I don't hear from you?"

Princess: "that’s the whole point of giving up control cunt. What did you think? I'm going to make it easy for you". Don't you dare remove the plug without my permission. You can only remove the plug when I give you permission. You will inform me when if you’ve removed it and you'll be punished appropriately when I see you. Is that clear?"

Me: "yes Princess", humbly.

My submissive head is on fire. Friday night I could barely sleep. The chastity normally makes sleep difficult. But this time there was a bigger (pun intended) problem invading my ass. I slept fitfully all night long. In the middle of the night I messaged Princess around 1.30am.

"Can we rethink this plug Princess? Don’t know if I can sleep with it inside. It’s too long and thick"

Around 2.30am Princess replied. "How's the butt plug situation".

Me: I really need to use the bathroom Princess. May I leave it unplugged for some time so I can get some rest? I’ll gladly ask you for permission each time I need to use the bathroom. The plug is very uncomfortable.

Princess: "No"

Thats it. No!

To say I slept badly is an understatement. The chastity, the plug, but more importantly, my submissive mind, is what kept me up.

Around 8am I messaged Princess, begging: "I really need to go Princess. The plug might just burst out".

I waited till 9am but didn’t hear from her. At that point I was on the verge of tears and making a mess. My stomach was hurting. My legs were shaking so I sat down and I removed the plug and relieved myself. As I sat on the toilet, I realised I'd dis-obeyed Princess. And there would be consequences.

Immediately I messaged her "Phew!!! I’m done Princess. Really apologetic but I just couldn’t hold it inside. I’ve put the plug back inside now"

I had breakfast and again around noon I needed the toilet. Having a plug in my ass was uncomfortable. But then feeling the need to use the toilet was even worse. Because I had the humiliating task of asking for permission to go. This was crazy. For a basic body function I was dependent on another person. So once again I steeled myself and asked her politely, "Princess may I use the toilet?"

She sent me a smiley face and said "sure. But make sure you put the plug back in your pussy....hahahaha...and inform me when it’s done"

I got done with my job, pushed the plug back and was basking in a wave of humiliation. Princess controls even the most basic function of my life.

I asked her, "Princess is there anything I can do to take my attention from my nether regions to something else. Anything"

Princess: Nope HAHAHA....In fact the next time you need to go, I want you to tell me something humiliating about yourself before I give you permission to do so."

The day proved to be so long. I tried taking a nap in the afternoon but sleep eluded me. I was too high on humiliation and submission. My body was tired from lack of sleep, but my mind was alive.

I thought that maybe if the plug wasn’t inside, I could sleep. And even though I messaged Princess I didn’t hear back. Obviously she wasn’t pleased that I kept bothering her.

I guess I had to think of something humiliating if I needed a bit of relief from the plug. So I sent her this: "When I was 12 we had a maid at home. Thanks to her I got started on this humiliation journey. I used to fantasize about her. About serving her in humiliating ways. She was from a village and I made up these stories in my head that I’m her slave and work at her plantation. She’s put chains on me. Has me lick her dirty feet and smelly ass crack...and uses the whip on me to make me use the hull in her fields. She's got rid of the tractor and instead uses slaves like me." This was my fantasy.

In reality I was about 12 and each time the maid went to shower and removed her clothes, I'd hide and when nobody was looking, I'd put her used clothes to my nose and inhale the smell deeply. Since then, smell has always played a huge part in my sessions and fantasies. But I digress.

Coming back to the present, I finally begged Princess to let me remove the plug promising that I would insert it back when she says so.

She replied: "Alright you may"

"So how long can I keep it out for Princess?"

"1 hour. And back it goes inside"

It was about 4pm on Saturday then. So I had till 5pm of liberty. Strangely once I took it out, I felt empty. Literally and figuratively. Since I couldn’t sleep I spent the entire hour watching some bdsm videos in my collection that I wanted to use in my session. I sent these videos to Princess. By the end of the hour I realised I was torturing myself. I could have rested but I didn’t. I was hard as a rock. I was literally bursting out of the chastity. I was feeding my hunger and yet was left unsatisfied. Repeating the cycle of denial over and over again.

Since Princess had ordered, I put the plug back in at 5pm. By evening I had driven myself into a sexual frenzy. I just needed some relief but that was not in my hands anymore. The more the cycle of my lust repeated, the hornier I became. And the hornier I became, the more my submissiveness increased. I tried fucking myself in the ass with the plug by pulling it inside and out. Within a few pumps I was dripping from my cage. I stopped and repeated it several times but this only increased the tension in my cock.

Around 7.30, I messaged Princess, "May I sleep without the monster in my crack tonight? I really suffered last night. Barely had 3-4 hours of sleep"

"Fine. In exchange for another humiliating fact".

So I processed that information and provided another humiliating fact.

Around 10.30pm I messaged her again.

"What time can I take the monster out Princess? I’ll put it back inside as soon as I’m up".

"Right before bed"

The day had been pretty eventful. I sent Princess my appreciation "Mistress I’m going to bed now. But I wanted to thank you for insisting on your discipline and for hopefully making me a better slave. If it’s ok with you may I take the plug out now?"

"Alright you may ". That was easy.

Removed the plug and finally decided to go to bed by 10.30p. Before going to bed I sent Princess another death sentence for me.

"Just one thing Princess. If I don’t please you tomorrow please don’t allow me a release even if I beg of you. Only give me a release if I’ve genuinely pleased you. I know it’s a session But I want it to be real. And I’m serious. Keep the keys till Monday night so I know what chastity means."

My mind was still buzzing from the events of the day. And sleep was hard to come by. I'd sleep but wake up. Strangely I missed the big black plug that had been lodged in my ass all day.

Finally I woke up at 12.30am thinking. I just felt the need to be in touch with the person who had given me such sweet torture and such pain. So once again I messaged Princess,

"human beings are never happy with what they have. Now I’m complaining that my butt feels so empty 😳. Can you imagine the audacity of this b***h.”

She replied a bit later, "....I'll give you something to complain about tomorrow....bitch"

That night I didn’t sleep again. I went to my toy closet and looked through my toys. I found the metal hook which I put into my ass. It’s a round metal ball with an extension to which you can attach a role or hang a slave with it inside. I attached a rope to it and tied it tightly over my shoulders and dragged it around my locked cock and balls, over my anus and re-connected it behind my back. Each move and I felt the ball in my butt and the rope over my anus. I was missing something in there so much that I needed a presence in there.

Later, since it was morning already, I replaced the metal hook that had been inside my crack for over 2 hours with the black monster that has been in my butt for many, many hours the previous day. I was looking forward to 6pm that evening as that was when the session was going to begin. I don't know why but the clock was not moving faster. My submission was rumbling inside me. A storm had been building and had consumed me.

All morning long I didn't hear from Princess. I started wondering whether we would be having the session at all. Even when I messaged her that I needed the bathroom I didn't hear back. This was quite unlike her. Finally, at 2.15 she replied "alright". By then I'd already gone. Which again constituted a demerit. As Princess had warned me. I'd been instructed to report my demerits before the session so she would decide my fate that evening.

I decided to shave my body hair. Last year when I’d seen her, she had remarked that she didn't like to see so much hair on my body. So I took a shaver and removed every hair from my body. It was still only 3.00pm and I still had three hours before the session. Time was dragging but finally at 5pm I left home. I had butterflies in my belly. It was not as if it was the first time I'm seeing Princess. But I know this is what happens to me each time before a session with any Mistress.

At 5.30 I messaged Princess "Princess I’ve got the ice cream and I’m right outside your place. Can I drop it to you so it stays good and I can come up at 6?"

Twenty minutes later I hear back "I'll be down soon...wait bitch".

As she opened the door, there she was in a black leather mini dress. A vision to behold. Princess bid me to enter and I followed her up. Seeing her butt encased in the black leather, undulating with each step she took, made my cock twitch and I could feel precum escape the cage. I was in heaven and hell simultaneously. I just wanted to sink my face into her butt. When we reached inside, I still had my shoes on as we entered her place. She turned around, came back and slapped my face hard, "don’t you know better to remove your shoes". I guess the session had already started.

I ran back to the door and quickly threw off my shoes and followed her into her dungeon.

"Take of your clothes and kneel" she ordered as she went and perched herself on the left side of her bed.

I quickly got out of my clothes and went on my knees. I knew I was home. Kneeling before a dominatrix felt like being where I've always wanted to be. On my knees and at their feet where I belong.

Princess had spilt some water near the bed and she deliberately walked on it.

"Crawl here and lick the water off my feet".

I was in heaven as I crawled over and hungrily began sucking the water off her feet.

"Stop"

She briefly left the room and went and brought a towel which she threw on the floor.

"Now I want you to wipe the water with your head only. Put your hands behind your back". With that she grabbed my hands and put them out of the way on my back and then grabbed me by the leash attached to my collar and pushed my head on the floor.

I kept moving my head on the towel, grabbing it back and forth till the floor was dry.

Then Princess told me to climb up on her bed and put myself put me on her swing, that was hanging over her bed. When she was satisfied with how she'd placed me, she went to her dildoes and asked, "which colour? Bitch”

"whatever matches your outfit Princess". I said meekly.

"hahahaha....then I can choose anything". Again her laughter. Each time she laughed, I felt smaller.

She selected a large dildo which she hooked into her strapon. She kept laughing at me as she approached "so this is what you've been waiting for huh".

She placed the large, flesh-colored dildo at the tip of my quivering asshole. I knew it was going to hurt. She had lubed it up but the enormous girth of the dildo filled me up when she pushed it in. She didn't move for almost thirty seconds so I got used to the hugeness in me. At the end of that 30 seconds she went at it with the fury of a storm. She'd stop every few minutes to catch her breath and let loose a flurry of her saliva spat on my face punctuated by hard slaps to both sides on my cheeks. She told me to keep my mouth open so she could spit in it each time she thrust the dildo inside. I didn't know whether I was red from the slaps or the embarassment of being brutally fucked. Within a minute she began her assault again and filling me to the hilt. She grabbed my collar and pulled herself closer inside. She brought her face close to mine, I could smell her sweet breath and perspiration. If someone had seen us, it would look like a man and woman having sex. But this wasn't traditional sex. This was a rape. A dagger was being thrust into me again and again. She used the choicest expletives on me like she was fucking a whore. And I couldn't be happier. I was moaning from the thrusts and leaking pre-cum like a faucet. My face was drenched with her spit and as a drop of it slid down from my nose, my mouth hungrily gobbled it.

Over the next 90 minutes what happened will remain with me as memorable even when I'm unable to have an erection. Princess laughs a lot. In fact as a slave, it made me feel even smaller hearing her laugh, derogatively, at my unsure actions.

Later when we moved into Act 2, I was kneeling on the floor, arms out-stretched and tied securely with ropes to her bed, with her pink coloured fucking machine being broken into my ass, repeatedly, for almost 15 minutes and I was moaning like a slut as the fucking machine was creating a froth at my asshole. My thighs had been tied to the legs of the table and the machine had been tied to the table. So her machine had become a part of my body. Pre-cum was oozing out of my cage, as the machine kept battering me continuously.

Princess had saved her champagne for me earlier during the day as I'd requested. I wanted to taste her fresh, early morning brew. Flavourful and strong. Now Princess grabbed the bowl that was filled with her strong smelling, aromatic champagne and ordered me to lift my neck to feed me her champagne, it was difficult to raise my head as I’d been securely tied to the bed frame. As I took a sip, I felt I was ingesting Her entire being into me. Whatever had been a part of her was becoming a part of me. Her waste was going to flow through my mouth and pass through my digestive tract and would remain a part of my blood. Princess was going to be etched inside my body. Her piss was strong and bitterly flavoured and I couldn't get enough of it. When I tried to stop drinking it and take a breather, she slapped my face several times.

"No bitch. You will finish it to the last drop"

I wanted to tell her that I'd probably would be the last one to miss a single drop of hers. I wanted to drink it like a person starved. But I just quietly swallowed. The machine went on for another few minutes. By then I had been moaning non-stop as it kept milking me. Not the ecstatic flow of cumming, but a slow dribbling of cum. There was a mess on the floor and Princess said “ you’ll be cleaning that with your tongue”.

Finally Princess stopped the machine. Even though the room was cold, I had been sweating. She released the tight ropes from bed frame, that my my arms had been tied to, and my thighs from the table that held the “fucking” machine, and told me to lick every drop from the floor. I fell to the floor shaking from the experience I'd been through. She put her heel on my head, grabbed the leash of my collar and with her foot on my head, made sure to make me lick every drop of my cum from the floor. If I missed anything Princess made sure to dig her heels on my head and point "lick that too slut".

Finally after her floor was clean of any evidence, Princess told me to go shower. As the warm water kept flowing on my head in the shower, I know I'd been through a lot yesterday evening but I was filled with a sense of sadness that the session ended. I wanted it to go on and on. Before I went into the shower, a sense of heartfelt gratitude was flowing over me like gentle waves at the beach, and at my experience with Princess Yura. She almost instinctively knew my deep need for submission and pain and humiliation and I immediately prostrated myself to the floor and began kissing her feet in humble gratitude. It had been a spiritual experience for me and I needed to prostrate myself as human beings do in temples to worship their gods who've been so kind to them.

It's Monday, and as per her promise to me at the end of the session I'm still in chastity and the big black plug is still lodged deep in my butt, reminding me of its presence, of her presence, her being. The evening of March 8th is forever etched in my head.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
A Spiritual Experience with Princess Yura
this should be the longest FR in sbf history... amazing session bro, surprise she let u on the bed without shower, virus still active, stay safe can play a few more years...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 10-03-2020 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried her BDSM services?
I tried her once. She's a lovely person, and we had great conversation, but her BDSM wasn't good. I think she tries hard, but she's probably better at more vanilla massage, HJs etc. For BDSM and fetish I would recommend looking elsewhere. Feels bad to say as she's so nice and friendly.

Last edited by Tiger79; 10-03-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
I tried her once. She's a lovely person, and we had great conversation, but her BDSM wasn't good. I think she tries hard, but she's probably better at more vanilla massage, HJs etc. For BDSM and fetish I would recommend looking elsewhere. Feels bad to say as she's so nice and friendly.
indeed she's very friendly, in fact she even gives advice on how to improve men's wellness, how to pcc etc...
Old 10-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
indeed she's very friendly, in fact she even gives advice on how to improve men's wellness, how to pcc etc...
Exactly, she did same for me. She was a very good counselor, but not so good at SM
Old 10-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly, she did same for me. She was a very good counselor, but not so good at SM
counsel mind and counsel dick, very good service...
Old 11-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the heads up bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1