The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultrik View Post
Nothing says Alpha like jumping on the bandwagon to attack someone you don't know and engaging in P4P lmao

Listen here Cuck,

I saw her behaving like a cunt and called her out. Obviously you Johnny come lately soyboys are here at her behest and have nary a clue as to how the whole fiasco transpired.

Don't get sand in your lady parts over this bitch. Ain't worth it.

Last edited by REARAdmiral; 19-02-2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
I think u didn't see the situation clearly! As in who and who start this shit show! Will nvr back down to cyber bullying! Fuck them!
Threatens to tear down the forum and behaves like a lunatic toward other forum members. Cries cyber bullying.

This just keeps getting better and better.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seoultrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Listen here Cuck,

Don't get sand in your lady parts over this bitch. Ain't worth it.
I dunno man I seem pretty chilled out here and you're the one losing your shit over something inconsequential. But again, maybe this is how you convince yourself of your so called alpha status.

Maybe head out with some of your cash and spend it on one of your girls so you can go even more alpha
Old 19-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Threatens to tear down the forum and behaves like a lunatic toward other forum members. Cries cyber bullying.

This just keeps getting better and better.
Indeed.....Wow, I took 5 mins break from session to agree with u that it just keeps getting better and better... Let's rock ya... Hahaha
Old 19-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
cnv who dare to come in woh, even if they managed to come in, who dare to go session right...
SM is hush hush world, once tio become famous on newspaper, just like the guy who said he was 'unlucky' when we all knows where he tio from

Yeah the one from wuhan where 2 guys had intimate contact with?

Gets quarantined for going to the hotel.
Goes home kneel on durian after quarantined.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoultrik View Post
I dunno man I seem pretty chilled out here and you're the one losing your shit over something inconsequential. But again, maybe this is how you convince yourself of your so called alpha status.

Maybe head out with some of your cash and spend it on one of your girls so you can go even more alpha

There's plenty to go around. No issues in that department. You do realise that your shilling is not gonna help you lose your virginity right?
Old 19-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Let's get back to the spirit of this whole forum guys.

If you had genuinely wanted to move on, I believe this woulda been enough

Last edited by mutalisk; 19-02-2020 at 09:02 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Let's get back to the spirit of this whole forum guys. As the great Sam Leong once said, "whores are for fucking, not for loving". In BDSM, the same thing applies, just swap the word "whores" with "dommes", and the word "fucking" with "sessioning with".

At the end of the day, whores, MLs, dommes, etc are all sex workers. And we are all men.

No point defending the honor of a sex worker when this particular sex worker has no honor to begin with. But if you do so and get discounted sessions in exchange, I am genuinely happy for you. I am happy to help a bro save some cash.
Seems like my 5 mins break from session is turning into 10 mins break... U came out of your shell? Standing up to your cock sucker?
Oh gosh! U are making my session so interesting to begin with... We are laughing at your stupidly... Pls post more for the next 2 days cos u help me to kill time in my sessions and entertaining my sub/slave. U know something, I don't have to work so hard and can sit back to sip my wine while u take the stage.... Good money, relax job and grinning from ear to ear.... Keep it up jerk...
Old 19-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have never engaged in SnM

Okay, so why are you here?
Old 19-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

seoultrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There's plenty to go around. No issues in that department. You do realise that your shilling is not gonna help you lose your virginity right?
You got a checklist of Boomer insults running there? Cuck, soyboy, virgin. Keep 'em rolling man!

The projection is pretty sweet to watch though
Old 19-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Yeah the one from wuhan where 2 guys had intimate contact with?

Gets quarantined for going to the hotel.
Goes home kneel on durian after quarantined.
got durian to kneel still not so bad, only worried it's not durian...
being in the news for whoring is bad enuf,
being in the news for SM session = duno wad to say lol...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 20-02-2020 at 03:18 AM.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

bribri2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dude. Get a clue or or GTFO and shut your piehole. You don't get to tell us what we can or cannot say. Let's get that straight. Have you seen how the slut you are shamelessly shilling for has been behaving on this forum? Lemme fill you in...she has hardly been the shining beacon of class and virtue. I have never engaged in SnM and obviously have never visited this whiny bitch. But, if reading is a skill you possess, I've never once spoken about her conduct or ability solely pertaining to her "trade". She flew off the handle when I suggested she had a persecution complex after reading several of her lengthy, tantrum filled posts directed at people who had nothing to do with the issue she was upset about.

Seems like this hoe is unable to handle criticism and is engaging beta males like yourself to do her bidding. Quite frankly, you guys are possibly the only lifeforms more pathetic than her.Maybe if you do a good job, one day she may just part those legs for you and you'll lose your virginity.
@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
If you had genuinely wanted to move on, I believe this woulda been enough
It's not really your place to say that is it? After all you're not Professor X and you can't know what my thoughts are I can be as brief or as verbose as I please, and I chose to be the latter.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard that there was a shit storm going on in sbf and I’m here to speak up for goddess Xenia. I’ve only seen her once and she struck me as a reasonable and nice lady. The people who have been shit smearing her obviously haven’t met her for a session. Cmon she is trying her best to survive in this industry and put food on the table for her family and loved ones. Even if u don’t respect her profession, the least u could do is to respect her as mother. All she wants is to protect her kids, provide for them and to get some common respect as a human being. You guys are just riling her up intentionally... maybe you guys get hard from her being pissed with you. If it were only 1 or 2 guys speaking up for her, maybe she is really terrible and giving perks for people who speak up for her. But if you guys scroll back you can see quite a bunch of us who has seen her has attested to her professionalism. So guys let’s be objective and sift through the facts before jumping to conclusions. We are all adults here, let’s not let this forum degrade into a shit smearing site... cheers
Old 19-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri2 View Post
@REARAdmiral How many comments in defence of this goddess have you replied to with hateful and negativity? It doesn't take a genius to see that you're misplacing your anger. You're clearly obsessed with her. I bet that's why you keep replying to her supporters, you're just hoping she'll write to you and your little dick will get hard at the thought of it. You're just some pathetic keyboard warrior who is trying to bully someone online where you are safe from any repercussions. Your sad and hate filled life makes me pity you. I hope you get over yourself and stop being waste of life. Nothing but love and support for Goddess Xenia from Hong Kong.
If you go back to the earlier pages of the thread, and see who was the first one to bring hate, negativity, and bullying to this thread, you'll see that it was your Goddess Xenia, not this Rear Admiral.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1