The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 05-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Np bro but I do view it differently. The request made were clear on what yahiko was asking for. Maybe domme next time need to ask client to sign indemnity form liao

Btw I only session with Yura once so not really related to her
indemnity then cham liao, we will really be at their mercy once we sign our life over lol...
yup me not related to her either, but just feel for yachiku from a sub pov...
guess the free session worked since she can assume another personality like from dissociative identity disorder, a service (word which she hates) would have worked wonders...
Old 05-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
indemnity then cham liao, we will really be at their mercy once we sign our life over lol...
yup me not related to her either, but just feel for yachiku from a sub pov...
guess the free session worked since she can assume another personality like from dissociative identity disorder, a service (word which she hates) would have worked wonders...
Talking about indemnity bro, begets a bigger question. As a sub where do you draw the line between healthy fetishism and an unhealthy obsession?

Which leads to another question, should dommes be ethically or morally bounded to say no to someone who might not be in the right headspace (mentally ill for example) or into things that are considerably extreme to be of a safe nature...

There's a famous story in Germany of a man by the name Admin Meiwes. A man who had a strong desire of cannibalism he met another man on an online forum who desired to be eaten, for reasons I will never be able to comprehend similar to how mainstream society may never be able to understand the fetishes that we have.

Now this act was consensual between both parties and there was evidence of it but from a society's POV taking another man's life is not acceptable even if it was one of consent as there are laws and more importantly a certain morality that we all should live by.

Hope the bro who got injured will have a speedy recovery and perhaps consider about the safety aspect of his fetishes as I think you need to do this with someone who knows you really well and have an established relationship with.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in due fairness, play bdsm please have safe word always..... this is to prevent miscommunication during the session..... miscommunications happens now and then. so better be safe than sorry always... not judging or siding anyone though. just have fun !
Old 06-08-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsusCool View Post
And generally since this would be my first toilet session, I am slightly worried about lingering odour post session. Any tips from experience as to what to bring for the session or is this something which I am too worried about and a good shower will ensure that everything is alright. Ppl who have indulged , pls let me know your views.
Hi Bro , I don't know about Singapore but for Bangkok I can recommend Mistress Morgan @www.thaifemdom.com . Meet her about 10 or 11am in morning and you will have all you want . I have consumed a little from her and never suffered any problems after . As other bros have said best to take a toothbrush and paste to clean your mouth after and that's all you will need . Enjoy her and don't worry if you cannot do it , it will not be a problem for her , she will understand .
Old 06-08-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed, please be safe and always play within your limits. Be more specific with your request as not everyone have same level of understanding on the type of kinks you want to experience.

Always ensure all session are safe, sane and consensual.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

AsusCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro. Scheduled a session with Mistress Morgan and Victoria. Can't wait.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _listless View Post
Bro, i got to speak to Princess on this issue and she show me the screenshot of your request.
I got say that you did not share your full request with us here. i think you left out points that is not favourable to you.
I think it is only fair to share the fully session request for everyone to decide what went wrong.
I think you have to be fair to Yura. Having a safeword doesn't make a person a wuss. In this scenario Yura should have insisted that she cannot session with you without a safeword especially if its the first session between the two of you.

Looking at what you have asked for and what she's given you, I'd say you need to realise that fantasy is quite different from reality. When you are horny, you would even want to be castrated and make it as violent as possible in your mind. But the reality of life is quite different. This should be a learning for every one here.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Talking about indemnity bro, begets a bigger question. As a sub where do you draw the line between healthy fetishism and an unhealthy obsession?

Which leads to another question, should dommes be ethically or morally bounded to say no to someone who might not be in the right headspace (mentally ill for example) or into things that are considerably extreme to be of a safe nature...
been there done that, sank deep in, luckily tks to bros who pulled me back to reality, else i be in a really dark place now...

lure of big bro yusof is just too hard to resist, more often than not morals and ethics are thrown out the window, so far only one domee rejected my booking, same one who told me u think 250 f*cking big lol...
Old 06-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

brings me to a point. It can happen to anyone and from anyone. Once I had a session overseas and I had spelled out all my OK and NG plays, but I left out trampling. And she really did trample me and I was totally uncomfortable but I couldn't do anything as I was bound and gagged really tight.

Ended up with me having a little bit of indigestion and feeling funny around the tummy area due to the persistent trampling for 10 minutes. Just wanted the session to end quickly, no matter how beautiful she was. When you are in a compromising situation, big head always takes over. Small head become even smaller.

SM always bring with it an element of risk. Stay safe and hope you recover asap
Old 07-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

AsusCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.thaimistress.net/
http://thaifemdom.com/
Old 07-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading all the above about the session . I think we have to be careful what we ask for . The 4 points email to Mistress is as good as telling the Mistress you can do everything you want and without mercy . I am sure we all know what that means . Different Mistress has different wicked level and some are kind and some may be not . We are all human so ya there is a different in everyone of us inside . Reading that request email . You are lucky to be in one piece . I ever see somewhere , got one Mistress who likes canning and she cane people for free as it is her thing but it’s severe canning and I saw one of the picture she post . To me it’s like OMG ! It’s brutal but well some enjoy it and don’t mind the bleeding butt . . Demand and supply . But anyways , the injured cock part I think it’s an accident and she did make up for it with a free session . I never met Yura before so can’t be too sure about how she feels but I believe most of the mistress don’t want things to turn out like this in anyway .
And btw, I think the bro better not send such requests to doms especially if it’s a first meet . People might think that you have a death wish . Lol and worst if it ends up with a wrong person , might end up not walking out of the door . So please be careful everyone what you wished for , like another bro said earlier . Peace ok just sharing my thoughts. Cheers btw please don’t ask me who is the dom who offer free canning as i only browse through her profile in some website . Can’t remember her name and the website that I seen. Maybe collarspace or fetlife.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
After reading all the above about the session . I think we have to be careful what we ask for . The 4 points email to Mistress is as good as telling the Mistress you can do everything you want and without mercy . I am sure we all know what that means . Different Mistress has different wicked level and some are kind and some may be not . We are all human so ya there is a different in everyone of us inside . Reading that request email . You are lucky to be in one piece . I ever see somewhere , got one Mistress who likes canning and she cane people for free as it is her thing but it’s severe canning and I saw one of the picture she post . To me it’s like OMG ! It’s brutal but well some enjoy it and don’t mind the bleeding butt . . Demand and supply . But anyways , the injured cock part I think it’s an accident and she did make up for it with a free session . I never met Yura before so can’t be too sure about how she feels but I believe most of the mistress don’t want things to turn out like this in anyway .
And btw, I think the bro better not send such requests to doms especially if it’s a first meet . People might think that you have a death wish . Lol and worst if it ends up with a wrong person , might end up not walking out of the door . So please be careful everyone what you wished for , like another bro said earlier . Peace ok just sharing my thoughts. Cheers btw please don’t ask me who is the dom who offer free canning as i only browse through her profile in some website . Can’t remember her name and the website that I seen. Maybe collarspace or fetlife.
Think u are referring to princess ammy of Thailand haha
Old 07-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Think u are referring to princess ammy of Thailand haha
I believe he is referring to a local posting that do the CP instead of Process Ammy
Old 07-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong View Post
I believe he is referring to a local posting that do the CP instead of Process Ammy
Most probably PrincessAmmy from Fetlife. Have not heard of any local that give free caning.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong View Post
local caning shld be roxy ba, but that one is chargable, not free...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1