The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

You are all wrong la..
The alpha male 1st step to success is to make some money by making you click on his site to sell you some silly product.

Retired Samster
Old 26-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ynwa1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBottom View Post
agree with wat u said...once an alpha male sets his goal he will go all out to achieve it..doesnt matter if it's courtship or career or anything..its a winner mentality..nvr say die attitude..and he will not be detered by setbacks along the route to conquer...he will keep trying..and trying..till he reaches his goal.

and such positiveness and confidence r irresistable to the female. in fact, i believe girls adore rich and successful guys partly for their wealth but mostly as a recognition of the guys alpha quality. they have their own radars to detect the alpha frequencies.
all valid points i will say and everything i expected. I will agree to disagree. But the very situations described by my fellow brethren highlights all the shortcomings of an Alpha male and perhaps lacking in the one attribute you would expect an Alpha male to have - game intelligence.

An Alpha male will try to change the tune of the battle and in turn is flexible to any given circumstance. Even if you are very handsome and has a wadful of cash to back up your looks, your success rate will not be 100% all of the time. Walking away does not mean you are less of an Alpha male, because there are some days when all the charms just dont work. In short, every male in the room that night who thinks he is the Alpha male, goes home to Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters. While learning when to walk away from the Alpha female should represent a defeat, a true Alpha male, pursued by his horniness and his passion to conquer and devour, will chose the next best thing, because, not only are his chances doubly increased, he has a chance of the Alpha female in the future.

On a night when no ones gets the Alpha female, a smart Alpha male take out the second most beautiful girl. And as you say, a female has her own "radar" as well. she'll pick this up and wonder why you are not showering her with attention.

remember girls are more cunning and play totally different games from us or at least unconsciously. but the one thing, both sexes have in common is we both want what we cant obtain.
Old 26-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynwa1977 View Post
all valid points i will say and everything i expected. I will agree to disagree. But the very situations described by my fellow brethren highlights all the shortcomings of an Alpha male and perhaps lacking in the one attribute you would expect an Alpha male to have - game intelligence.
An Alpha male will try to change the tune of the battle and in turn is flexible to any given circumstance. Even if you are very handsome and has a wadful of cash to back up your looks, your success rate will not be 100% all of the time. Walking away does not mean you are less of an Alpha male, because there are some days when all the charms just dont work. In short, every male in the room that night who thinks he is the Alpha male, goes home to Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters. While learning when to walk away from the Alpha female should represent a defeat, a true Alpha male, pursued by his horniness and his passion to conquer and devour, will chose the next best thing, because, not only are his chances doubly increased, he has a chance of the Alpha female in the future.
On a night when no ones gets the Alpha female, a smart Alpha male take out the second most beautiful girl. And as you say, a female has her own "radar" as well. she'll pick this up and wonder why you are not showering her with attention.

remember girls are more cunning and play totally different games from us or at least unconsciously. but the one thing, both sexes have in common is we both want what we cant obtain.

Please dont mix Alpha male with your game intelligence to justify your logic. I am talking abt the mentality of Alpha male...who will cheong at all cost to achieve his GOAL. if his GOAL is the 2nd most beautiful girl..fine..he will cheong at all cost to win her...if his GOAL is the most beautiful one he will also cheong at all cost to win her...irregardless of hw many competiting wolves around her. It depends on what he desires, u see.

True as u said, the success rate will not be 100% even for Alpha male. But as what bro DYBJ said earlier, even if he eventually failed to win her, he will still walk away confidently. y? cos he is satisfied with himself having to cheong all his way to win the BEST that he desires.

as for yr gaming intelligence it can be applicable to any guys...irregardless of Alpha or Beta or Gamma...i can even expand your logic by sianing the ugliest girl there to triple my chances of victory. correct boh?

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 26-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Allow me to expand the mentality of an Alpha male............
He only sets out to win, never ever wanting to be or wanting anything in the second place.
Also, the topic here is focused on an alpha male in the cheong scene..........

When the Alpha knows he cant get the chick that day, he walks away, but he will not just walk away and call it quits......
He by then wud have already made "FRIENDS" wif the chick and definitely left an impression.
He would then take his time to slowly impact her bit by bit day by day till the day comes when that chick will submit! Fact!

Yes, its a strategy and a clever man plays with this advantage wif time on his side, thus, being rash will not bear him any fruit.

Try to pry into the mind of an alpha and reflect about it. He wants the best, meaning, if a gal can have ons wif any lucky guy, this gal is also not in the alpha males WANT book.
Thus, a gal that so many wants to bed but can never, he wants!
That, to the alpha is a kill..............

Another point i wud like to expand on is about the mother & 5 daughters theory.
An Alpha male, is never short on meat.....that's why, even if he cant get this from the meat farm that day, he has his own little farm or harem at all times to select another meat......and his little farm will always be on his back & call.....

Thus, being an alpha male is all about being number 1, in love, in cheong, in business and also life.......but he is also a very awakened species....he does not change for the environment but instead, changes the environment to suit him...oh yes, he can and i'm very sure bros have met such people in their day to day life.........
Now, that's an Alpha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

thats a very detailed and insightful elaboration of Alpha male traits bro DYBJ. It reminds me of my ex boss who is an Alpha male..changing the environment to suit him is like chicken feet..but to those wrking under him is always very siong....his expectations of himself and others are damn high man..

Maybe for an Alpha boss he will need to recruit Alpha staffs to get things done. What is your opinion bro DYBJ?

Old 26-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Thus, being an alpha male is all about being number 1, in love, in cheong, in business and also life.......but he is also a very awakened species....he does not change for the environment but instead, changes the environment to suit him...oh yes, he can and i'm very sure bros have met such people in their day to day life.........
Now, that's an Alpha
No wonder yoda can be the alpha male in the jedi supreme council, and palpatine after his 'make-over', can still be the alpha male of the entire galaxy! hahaha...

Dun need to say so much, see you in action is enough.
Old 26-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
No wonder yoda can be the alpha male in the jedi supreme council, and palpatine after his 'make-over', can still be the alpha male of the entire galaxy! hahaha...

Dun need to say so much, see you in action is enough.
hmmm...how about anakin skywalker ?
Old 26-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
hmmm...how about anakin skywalker ?
Anakin has to put on that damn fugly suit to be his own alpha! hahahaha
Oh I was measuring all alphas on the scale of physical appeal.
Old 26-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anakin has to put on that damn fugly suit to be his own alpha! hahahaha
Oh I was measuring all alphas on the scale of physical appeal.
hehehe...what about Hans Solo..I think he's got a certain Alpha male quality.
Old 26-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehehe...what about Hans Solo..I think he's got a certain Alpha male quality.
Hans is the alpha becos his only mate and buddy is an ape! How can he not be the alpha?? hahahaha....
Old 26-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hans is the alpha becos his only mate and buddy is an ape! How can he not be the alpha?? hahahaha....
as usual, Obi-wan's theory is so profound, yet true..
Old 26-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

hmmm....many fans of Star Wars here?

my fav is Boba Fett, not alpha enough but his damn cool bodysuit might be enough to make girls 'sexually attracted' to him. Even if he cant, as a bounty hunter he shld hv no problem hunting his girls anyway.

Old 26-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
as usual, Obi-wan's theory is so profound, yet true..
Oh dun take the words seriously, we're just playing a fool only, commercial breaks to the earlier serious discussion on alpha males.
Old 26-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBottom View Post
hmmm....many fans of Star Wars here?

my fav is Boba Fett, not alpha enough but his damn cool bodysuit might be enough to make girls 'sexually attracted' to him. Even if he cant, as a bounty hunter he shld hv no problem hunting his girls anyway.
Just borrowed the whole Star Was trilogy (I-VI) and watching it now..haha.
Btw, I thought the bounty hunter's name was Jango Fett, some expert can confirm ?
Old 26-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just borrowed the whole Star Was trilogy (I-VI) and watching it now..haha.
Btw, I thought the bounty hunter's name was Jango Fett, some expert can confirm ?
Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son who took over his dad's job after Jango met his end in episode II. Imagine hw fun it would be if we can see the father and son fighting side by side in rocket armours....pity.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1