The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller View Post
It supposed to be closed.
Likewise similar to Malaysia the ladies may secretly work.
have to be very secretive liao.cover and concealment ?

Old 05-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
MP close but the ML legs can still open
Old 05-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
MP close but the ML legs can still open
Some decent spa already sending masseur to ppl’s home. Lol! Those single can taobao home to massage. Maybe got happening
Old 05-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Some decent spa already sending masseur to ppl’s home. Lol! Those single can taobao home to massage. Maybe got happening
Confirmed have. Especially if you are her regular. But never bring a ML home. Never unless you plan to move house regularly lol
Old 05-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The MLs can't just stay at home and do nothing for one month or maybe more if extended. MPs also have business continuity plan like other companies and they will operate from alternate site
Old 05-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini6969 View Post
The MLs can't just stay at home and do nothing for one month or maybe more if extended. MPs also have business continuity plan like other companies and they will operate from alternate site
Joints that have been discreetly providing specials or semi-specials (p massage) or do not have proper massage licences may try to test water and continue to operate, depending on the owners. Whether they are willing to risk more severe penalties under the ID Act remains to be seen.

Individual MLs also - how desperate they are as opposed to penalties and risks. I hope they have common sense. Most of them are young or skilled and can make lots money again when the outbreak is brought under control.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Covid-19 circuit breaker measures: What you can and cannot do for the next one month

Please read:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...box=1586043543

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Hubei government deletes viral report claiming Covid-19 could damage male fertility.

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/hube...-fertility?amp

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hubei government deletes viral report claiming Covid-19 could damage male fertility.

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/hube...-fertility?amp
Should not delete. Let this news propagate.

Best way to keep the guys indoors, stay home
Old 05-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 6
AMKHub is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAMKHub is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Joints that have been discreetly providing specials or semi-specials (p massage) or do not have proper massage licences may try to test water and continue to operate, depending on the owners. Whether they are willing to risk more severe penalties under the ID Act remains to be seen.

Individual MLs also - how desperate they are as opposed to penalties and risks. I hope they have common sense. Most of them are young or skilled and can make lots money again when the outbreak is brought under control.

Those ML on work permit or pass if kena caught sure get deported immediately just like those caught flouting quarantine rules. They can kiss goodbye to their money making dream in Spore forever. This virus situation makes the govt dead serious to those offenders.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually many of them are citizen and PR. Like Celine, melody. lol! Life still goes on but they only have a few selective client. Their pussy also need to release
Old 05-04-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

120 cases today
Old 05-04-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/93889432933...250882934/?d=n
Old 05-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Lives are lose and put in danger. Society is nearing chaos as jobs are lose everyone is affected greatly. I have not visited any FL for 2 months and China fl for nearly 2 years as I always find their hygiene to be utter disgust.

The last thing we need is more cluster to be form I just hoped everyone do their part stay at home whenever you can.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at noon, Sunday, 5 April 2020. Newly imported cases was 4. New local cases was a whopping 116 making another record of 120 new cases for a day. Total confirmed cases to date is 1309. Discharged for the day was 23. Total discharged so far is 320. Remaining in hospital is 569. ICU nbr is 25. Tomorrow is CB start day. Will be tough for everyone especially those destitute persons who drink, smoke, urinate , sleep at open spaces like pavilions and void decks. All CCs & RCs to close except for mask collection. New clusters from foreign worker dormitories. Singapore Expo to be converted to quarantine isolation centre. The only place can go is parks near your home but you are wary of asymptomatic people around. Stay safe. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Keep a distance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1