The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Can share how you accidentally release during massage ?

Hey brother... So often I saw the word accidentally release..

How you did it even if the ML did not rub the rod directly?

Control in mind ?
Old 22-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can share how you accidentally release during massage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Hey brother... So often I saw the word accidentally release..

How you did it even if the ML did not rub the rod directly?

Control in mind ?

Bro, for me, my recent visit to amk, I was told not to release. I can still tahan, she never concentrate much on rubbing on the rod.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, for me, my recent visit to amk, I was told not to release. I can still tahan, she never concentrate much on rubbing on the rod.
The 88 dollar P Massage ?
Old 22-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 88 dollar P Massage ?

Nope is ling jie disciple.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

when it should come, it should come. dont go against nature. no good for the didi.

or else later your firing rod IA IA then you know.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
But... 爽么?
Old 22-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Walau you think wet dreams meh?

There's not such thing as ' accidental release ' only auto release lol.

Btw never happen to me.If happen to you better go and see Dr for pre-ejaculation issues...
Old 22-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Scarli release liao then must pay extra then how?
Old 22-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365Days View Post
I D.I.Y infront of the ML while she continued teasing my neh neh
Hello
..... It should be.... You teasing her nehneh ... And she jerk your brother..

Why your sequence wrong.

She pay you 50 after that ??
Old 22-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, D.I.Y is F.O.C. The ML is just helping me to get high high into the sky. Ask permission before carry on
Oh no....dont do that lah...she will be thinking ..

这男人吝啬。宁愿自己打飞机也不让我赚。

Let her earn lah... ....It is her job..

If DIY stay home can liao..
Old 22-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro TS,
This 'accidental release' started one day last year when I visit teasing massage. She usually stroke shaft a few times after she HDLY me when I face down. That day, she stroke shaft, I tahan and ren, she thought I still can tahan, she rubba more, then psst psst squirt over her hand. She like shock, but clean her hands but carry on massage as it was at the half way mark. I pretend to sleep and bluff bluff act like nothing happen. After massage, tip her $10. Next few sessions, she hint to me that she never hj anyone even if they ask blah blah and accidental never happen.. so after a few more times, I no visit her as other Bros give me good contact for teasing massage.

Other MLs start with teasing and you build rapport (usually you chemistry with them by making them laugh, buying expensive things won't work as ML instead become greedy and service is worse..) then they start stroking longer, then explode.. ha ha.. then tip them $10 (any more they become greedy and know you are Mr Robert Carrot, then you pichar own lobang). Just treat as if that is what is expected.

Then, one fine day, it becomes 'regular accidental spillage' for the usual $10 tip. Usually happens in teasing joint where no hj allowed and competition is tough between the MLs in same joint themselves plus surrounding joints. Then, must provide value add, usually intense aggressive teasing that might occur in accidental spillage.

Rock On Bro

PS: sounds like grooming except these girls already above 21.. ha ha... Or maybe they groom me !

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 22-03-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hello
..... It should be.... You teasing her nehneh ... And she jerk your brother..

Why your sequence wrong.

She pay you 50 after that ??
Hahahaha funny
Old 22-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ling Jie n disciples advice is not to release, don't bathe 2 hrs after jg and drink warm water to preserve the internal heat n energy.

Last time, when she was in Changi Village, I visit her and her then disciple XY reqularly. After a few times, I beh tahan ask them release or else drive all the way home from Changi balls too tight... Ha ha..

Her price has increased since Changi and Hindoo Street days (yes she moved there too at one point). It's ok as her skill is unique but price increase was too great.. see I also become spoilt.. ha ha..

Ling Jie skill is unique as she can flick the tube in your little bro in addition to loosen veins in balls. It can be painful but I don't think this is called 'accidental release'.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Never happen. Usually get my $ worth for HJ, taking time even with auto-roam. Sometimes the ML desperate to make me finish, have to amp it up a bit by leaning over close and let me view her neh neh close up and smell that stimulating female scent from her neckline , while purring "你好大!..." just to finish me off faster.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, the ML said she enjoyed watching me PCC
Got say... 你好大 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1