The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Two Live Firing Coco & Li Wen

Was at GL19 when i saw a gal standing at the main door of hotel...she approached me and we settled for a deal

In the room, the action started by huggiing her on the waist and caressing her breast for 3 min..then proceed on to bath..

Bath was SOP, then back in bed..she started to BBBJ and this is one of the best BBBJ i ever have...Then I service her for almost 20mins unil she came..

She was very wet when i was pussy licking her in a few position...then she asked me to fuck her as she was very horny already, bang her in a few position and then we came together

Name: Li Wen
Body: 34B (Boob feels like fake)
Look: 6.5/10
Frenching: 7/10 (good tongue skill)
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ:8/10 (take her time to blow and suck)
HJ: NA
FJ: 8/10 (moan & scream loudly; very real & damn horny slut)
Damage: $60 (include rm) + $2 (CD)

After bonking Li Wen, left the hotel and roam for a while before walking back the same path. This is the time that I saw Coco.

So chatted with her for 5mins and then decided to take her to BS hotel for another bonk...I personally prefer Coco becos she is prettier despite she is older..She told me she works in KTV as well

So in BS, bath was SOP then the action started..

I took the initaitive to service her and pussy licked for her for whole 10 mins until she asked me to bonk her...And also aske me to be her BF cos my licking skill is good and she loves it...Then after it proceed to bank in a few position as well

Name: Coco aka Xiao Hong
Look: 7/10 (pretty despite her age)
Boob: A (erected & sensitive nipple)
BJ: didnt try
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
HJ: NA
FJ: 7/10 (moan loudly and damn horny)
Damage: $60 (w/o rm) + $15 (hotel)

Those bros who wants to try this two horny babe can pm me and also for bros who like pussy lickiing like me can pm me...Those with at least 15 rep point are welcome...
Old 11-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CheG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Two Live Firing Coco & Li Wen

Wow alot of ammo for one night!
You must have a lot of pent up "frustration".......
Old 11-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, Me interested, care to share?
Thks a million!!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheG
Wow alot of ammo for one night!
You must have a lot of pent up "frustration".......

That was a stressful and horny nite for Redoxan...HeeeHeeee

Now i have backache!

Will RTF becos both are really horny type
Old 11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oh bro , forgotten to ask u 1 thing , wat time to call them is the best.
perhaps u can PM me the details again.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969
oh bro , forgotten to ask u 1 thing , wat time to call them is the best.
perhaps u can PM me the details again.
I think its better to call after 4pm...

happy bonking
Old 11-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thx brother.
=]
Old 11-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
sibeyjio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan
I think its better to call after 4pm...

happy bonking
Bro... pm u liao...
Old 11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeyjio
Bro... pm u liao...
Check ur mail...
Old 11-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

I thought the title "fire live" as in never wear condom.

Nice adventure, power pocket and power didi you got.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
I thought the title "fire live" as in never wear condom.

Nice adventure, power pocket and power didi you got.

"Live firing" means shooting into the CD not the pussy...keke

Kinda of horny on that nite...but both gals have got some appeal to me to bonk them..

Suppose to call coco to go shopping with her..but i not "robert"

So juz act blur...
Old 11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan
"Live firing" means shooting into the CD not the pussy...keke

Kinda of horny on that nite...but both gals have got some appeal to me to bonk them..

Suppose to call coco to go shopping with her..but i not "robert"

So juz act blur...
CD is blank attachment got sound only no ammo....

right move don't be robert. no end lah. today buy handphone, tomorrow SK2, then next day LV handbag.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
CD is blank attachment got sound only no ammo....

right move don't be robert. no end lah. today buy handphone, tomorrow SK2, then next day LV handbag.
Those FL thought that we singaporean are easy prey for them...unfortunately not all

Seem that most FL are very materialistic....always wanted to get something out from us..

Coco have actually ask me to bring her go buy bags...but i think i will buy CD for myself to bonk her...hahaha
Old 12-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Redoxan, i m still waiting for ur PM leh,
PLS PLS share, thks!!!
Old 18-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi..juz to share my Fr and have to thanx bro redoxan for the contacts...n u all know who to get the contacts from....not me...but him...cos os respect for the oringinator.
anyway went to GL on fri and call liwen to make an appointment wif her...when i reach the place, i saw one gal accompany a guy up the hotel and i oso saw a few others gals....hm...quite good in quality and price lah....anyway i called her and she tot the other guy was me so i wait for her 15min and she came out and go wif me to the room, she say she rejected the other guy as she wants to keep her promise...hm..loyalty and service..good. we stripped and i saw her naked body...good curves wif nice big boobs...i grab her boobs from behind and she grab my didi in return...we were stroking till she said we go bath together....the bath was quick and we dried ourselves and jumped to the bed. we frenched like g/bfren and we were stroking each other...she capped me and bj me...slowly and sensually...taking her sweet time...then she rided me and slowly rocking and moaning....for a good 10min....she keep insisting she was not tired but i insisted that she should rest and i should missonary her....and i pumped her for another 15min while she was moaning and groaning all the while....after that, i was tired and i ask her to hj me while we were in the kneeling position...we frenched while she hj me...and i shot my cum all over her thigh...i paid her and gave her a $10 tip...we kissed and she left
ratings
li wen
face: 7.5/10.....quite a looker and the cfm look is there....
boobs:8/10...quite a handfull but dun know if is fake....but who cares
body:7.5/10....a few fats here and there...but who cares...good to hold
bj:7/10..considered good since it is still capped..
fj:8.5/10....really accomodating and no complains from her
attitude:9/10...give the gfren +cfm service that i want
summary
she could be one of the best bonks i had considering the price and i find her even better than sasa...(no offence)...will considered her as a gem...and tink i oso found a few gems during the same day and place...haha...will go for them this weekend. hope my Fr is good and i dun mind some points too...hehe...thanx and have a nice day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1