The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all
Re: MP Raid

Heard from one WL that she just got released
Balestier area. For those regulars, you would know who she is

Lesser playground liao
Old 21-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What kind of wind is this? Many close and return home. I don't like GL.

Last edited by GoldenChief; 22-03-2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Closing on Central ....
Old 22-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

They turn into facial business.
Even In china , such a big country but dont have so many massage shop than sg
Think about it.. few of quality one in one zone is already enough.
I had visited at least 10 then only found one good one.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Feels like monsoon season these days 😂

Every other day news reports raids.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

heard about a shop in serangoon area. kena caught three offences....fine 30k. omg

who dare to do massage with hanky panky?

even those masage parlour i went, she only dare to fondle my crotch under my wide pants which I now have to wear. HJ also dont dare. haiz, rather spend money for the massage, wanna happy, conclude it in Geylang legal joints

My schedule is something like go Geylang cheong, and after that go for a good massage, or go for good massage then go geylang cheong. both end up happy man.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

I heard Geylang is on the chopping board as well. There was a plan to relocate it or close it altogether...
Old 22-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

This year marked my 19th year of cheonging massage parlour since 1998. that first time was quite stupid, was a pdmm, pretty face with big boobs, open door say hello. go in i also blur, first time then. lie down. she told me to strip all naked for massage. i was thinking wah....

massage a bit and then her hand touch my arse crack and my balls. omg omg. apache rotor numb liao.

she keep pressing her neh neh on my head and rest her body on my back several times pushing her neh neh onto my back.

I turn around. she unbuckles her bra strap says like that more comfortable. ok, an invitation. she got real close until my hands keep end up between her thighs which of course i stroke. She was nervous also i can see. ok lor, switch to autoroam mode, up my hands into her neh neh and grab which she allows. I lift off her clothes and start to suck her big neh neh. at first a bit worried of what will happen, but what the heck, just do it lor.

then she hj me and the rest is history and that marked my beginning into this happy hour scene.

slowly evolve into other massage parlours and heath centre and then to geylang. at my peak, I cheong massage parlour almost everyday.

come to think of it, if i were to be more rational, differentiate when and where to do what, things will be very different for me today. It is a path we all go through.

I got involved in the middle of a raid several times, copied IC a few times, brought to the stair case to take statements several times, being through it all. The first time my balls shrink. after that i know my rights and more confident in tending to the questions.

know what you want, know what are the options available, cheong happily and with sensible mind. we all need to detox our mind very often. either we channel our energy into some hobby, but somehow we have the sexual urge which is very hard to channel. So, Geylang is there for the purpose. everyone knows.

My point is if you want to eat, you eat in a proper place. if you want to urine, you go to the toilet to urine. If you want to rest, sit on the couch. we somehow once in our lifetime we tend to do the wrong things at the wrong places, hahaha.

enjoy every moment

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:33 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
This year marked my 19th year of cheonging massage parlour since 1998. that first time was quite stupid, was a pdmm, pretty face with big boobs, open door say hello. go in i also blur, first time then. lie down. she told me to strip all naked for massage. i was thinking wah....

massage a bit and then her hand touch my arse crack and my balls. omg omg. apache rotor numb liao.

she keep pressing her neh neh on my head and rest her body on my back several times pushing her neh neh onto my back.

I turn around. she unbuckles her bra strap says like that more comfortable. ok, an invitation. she got real close until my hands keep end up between her thighs which of course i stroke. She was nervous also i can see. ok lor, switch to autoroam mode, up my hands into her neh neh and grab which she allows. I lift off her clothes and start to suck her big neh neh. at first a bit worried of what will happen, but what the heck, just do it lor.

then she hj me and the rest is history and that marked my beginning into this happy hour scene.

slowly evolve into other massage parlours and heath centre and then to geylang. at my peak, I cheong massage parlour almost everyday.

come to think of it, if i were to be more rational, differentiate when and where to do what, things will be very different for me today. It is a path we all go through.

I got involved in the middle of a raid several times, copied IC a few times, brought to the stair case to take statements several times, being through it all. The first time my balls shrink. after that i know my rights and more confident in tending to the questions.

know what you want, know what are the options available, cheong happily and with sensible mind. we all need to detox our mind very often. either we channel our energy into some hobby, but somehow we have the sexual urge which is very hard to channel. So, Geylang is there for the purpose. everyone knows.

My point is if you want to eat, you eat in a proper place. if you want to urine, you go to the toilet to urine. If you want to rest, sit on the couch. we somehow once in our lifetime we tend to do the wrong things at the wrong places, hahaha.

enjoy every moment
Very colorful life you have so far, keep being happy and safe. Cheers.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

If the purpose of these raids are to drive us to GL, then please improve the quality of WL in GL for fuck's sake. The quality there is like shit and no MP to go too, so how? PCC?
Old 23-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro for all your posts esp Apache.. learnt a lot.
MP raids plus 10.30 pm puts lots of pressure on MLs.

Nanny state wants us to sleep early, earn more n tax us more.
Old 23-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

enjoy every moment
It's true that there is a proper regulated place for every activity. But not all bros convenient to go and be seen going to GL. That's the problem and that's why all these fun MPs and FLs will never disappear because the demand is there. With all the enforcement nowadays, they will just be driven underground and then good luck to the authorities.

I feel that previous generation of leaders were pragmatic enough to close one eye, but newer generation of politicians just want to score points by going for short term gains. Raid is very easy to show results, it's just like shooting fish in a barrel. Who don't want to score easy points and show that they are achieving?

Just like bro apache, i am thankful that being old enough to have experienced chionging in the good old days of HC ... prolly not many more years left to chiong, so just as well that singapore's chionging scene is going down the toilet ...
Old 23-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha... I think this strong wind is because all these White Monkey MPs jealous cannot go MP.

If step into MP, kenna recognize, surely tio swee swee from LHL, HoJinx n Ah Neh ShampooGlump. Cannot wear disguise also as MPs being tracked by ISD.

See all these MPs, cannot go in, didi hard, but must ignore all the half and three quarter ball, very tu lan... Ok lah.. 10.30 n luan chu raid lah !

If I cannot enjoy, you all also cannot enjoy mentality.. this type of MP never think of common heartlander people.. ha ha..

Actually, I think bros correct.. more will be driven underground. Those who have protection, carry on. The rest take their chances. Keep your regular contact bros.. many bros planning for part 2 in hotel or maybe in their homes or maybe in MLs home...
Old 24-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Ha ha... I think this strong wind is because all these White Monkey MPs jealous cannot go MP.

If I cannot enjoy, you all also cannot enjoy mentality.. this type of MP never think of common heartlander people.. ha ha..

Actually, I think bros correct.. more will be driven underground. Those who have protection, carry on. The rest take their chances. Keep your regular contact bros.. many bros planning for part 2 in hotel or maybe in their homes or maybe in MLs home...
Part 2 - hotel, homes, OMG give me a break.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MP want got out -call mah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1