The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 0
Cunite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can share how you accidentally release during massage ?

Ah bro ibanez. I recently made a post about the "accidental" release place that I'm hooked to now. I dono where's the thread now cuz I'm new to the forum. Can't find it at all.

It's because it's supposed to be a "clean" p massage. So pay 88 then they tease your shaft and "head" like siao. Now I'm regular always accidentally release because this one syt technique too good. She knows my weakness. I'm a sucker for this teasing. I hate the standard pay 50 and just one direction lol.

Over in 2 mins ( I can't last Long and I don't like the fast sensation). The other girls will tease also. But some do short while. some don't really focus the shaft enough. So u get really high but can't release. Sian Loh. That's why must find the right girl who got the right technique. I don't even tip her after the massage. Bad thing is they don't really follow throw when u release. Just press and hold. Rofl.

I find very Long so hard to find similar joint. We should swap contact.
Old 22-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365Days View Post
Bro, the ML said she enjoyed watching me PCC
Your one very big? I think she like you, other ML will either scold or humiliate yiu
You should become gigolo and seduce her for free sex..
If you dont mind please share her contact with me
Big thank you bro!!
Old 23-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Can share how you accidentally release during massage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Hello
..... It should be.... You teasing her nehneh ... And she jerk your brother..

Why your sequence wrong.

She pay you 50 after that ??
hahaha, now that's funny!!
Old 23-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Hi Bro TS,
This 'accidental release' started one day last year when I visit teasing massage. She usually stroke shaft a few times after she HDLY me when I face down. That day, she stroke shaft, I tahan and ren, she thought I still can tahan, she rubba more, then psst psst squirt over her hand. She like shock, but clean her hands but carry on massage as it was at the half way mark. I pretend to sleep and bluff bluff act like nothing happen. After massage, tip her $10. Next few sessions, she hint to me that she never hj anyone even if they ask blah blah and accidental never happen.. so after a few more times, I no visit her as other Bros give me good contact for teasing massage.

Other MLs start with teasing and you build rapport (usually you chemistry with them by making them laugh, buying expensive things won't work as ML instead become greedy and service is worse..) then they start stroking longer, then explode.. ha ha.. then tip them $10 (any more they become greedy and know you are Mr Robert Carrot, then you pichar own lobang). Just treat as if that is what is expected.

Then, one fine day, it becomes 'regular accidental spillage' for the usual $10 tip. Usually happens in teasing joint where no hj allowed and competition is tough between the MLs in same joint themselves plus surrounding joints. Then, must provide value add, usually intense aggressive teasing that might occur in accidental spillage.

Rock On Bro

PS: sounds like grooming except these girls already above 21.. ha ha... Or maybe they groom me !
Bro, teasing ML, are they milf type? Can share contacts please?
Old 23-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ling Jie n disciples advice is not to release, don't bathe 2 hrs after jg and drink warm water to preserve the internal heat n energy.

Last time, when she was in Changi Village, I visit her and her then disciple XY reqularly. After a few times, I beh tahan ask them release or else drive all the way home from Changi balls too tight... Ha ha..

Her price has increased since Changi and Hindoo Street days (yes she moved there too at one point). It's ok as her skill is unique but price increase was too great.. see I also become spoilt.. ha ha..

Ling Jie skill is unique as she can flick the tube in your little bro in addition to loosen veins in balls. It can be painful but I don't think this is called 'accidental release'.

Bro, xy tells me cant shoot out, tahan, stick very stiff.
Very wu nai.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 365Days View Post
Yes clone. All the Orchid spa masseuses always said my KKB VERY BIG
中国妹都是讲反话的。

Conclude they actually 嘈笑你了。吝啬小条。

I feel for you....
Old 23-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Bros

Clone, no clone .. all also can.. as long as $45-$50, hard massage with teasing, no gq, accidental spillages no extra tip (except maybe $10 bcos hand sticky must wash), no roam required. Cannot be $88 p-massage.

No need say kkc long or short, is only whether got technique and correct price.

I am in exchange mode now. So, exchange contacts only.. hj playground easy to find, blueballs teasing with hard massage not easy to find.

Enjoy Bros

PS: Bro Cunite.. u got mail..
Old 23-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, xy tells me cant shoot out, tahan, stick very stiff.
Very wu nai.
Ha ha.. the same XY, ex-disciple of Ling Jie, yes, she told me no shoot too.. after 3rd time, she just quietly say,"Want to release ?" I nod yes, then rest is history.

Her jg different from Ling.. double hand clasp, shaft twisting.. press thigh acupoints to deflate.. I told her to also massage thighs.. she helpfully agreed and modified for me...

But that's ages ago.. in the past.. now no more...
Old 24-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ha ha.. the same XY, ex-disciple of Ling Jie, yes, she told me no shoot too.. after 3rd time, she just quietly say,"Want to release ?" I nod yes, then rest is history.

Her jg different from Ling.. double hand clasp, shaft twisting.. press thigh acupoints to deflate.. I told her to also massage thighs.. she helpfully agreed and modified for me...

But that's ages ago.. in the past.. now no more...
Bro, she went back to her hometown?
Old 24-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Got say... 你好大 ?
Aiyoh, these Mls and Milfs will always praise you and uplift your ego by saying either you have a big or a long dick. But damn shiok to hear it, leh! Your dick will usually harden when hearing it and you will tend to boank harder!
Old 24-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Bro, she went back to her hometown?
I think so. Long time no talk to XY.

She moved from Changi to AMK, then to a budget shop at edge of Geylang, Paya Lebar side. That's where the price increased. When price increase, I look for alternative and short while was in home massage (with proper massage bed) craze.

Have her phone but no bother to call as I was such a good regular with her but price increase so much.. she should have proposed $20 juagen to bring price back to normal level.. ah well... Other playgrounds I guess..
Old 24-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
Aiyoh, these Mls and Milfs will always praise you and uplift your ego by saying either you have a big or a long dick. But damn shiok to hear it, leh! Your dick will usually harden when hearing it and you will tend to boank harder!
Exactly. If say 你的好小。

No more next earning.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Ha ha.. usually when they say this, I will ask back, really meh, mine short la, which is the longest you have seen ? Some ML still sian.. yours is the longest, others like pencil etc.

Other ML tell me their experience. Apparently, the angmos is long but soft. Asian Chinese harder. Indians.. rare as PRC seldom take on Indian customers.

Then, I tell them that 14 inches easily seen on Afro-American esp in video. Their response will be wah so long, half outside enjoy meh..One ML told me that girls like the head to be big n proceeded to use her hands to demo why.

Either way, they will still be stroking n I will be enjoying
Old 24-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 15
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Accidental means premature ejaculation means need seek help loh
Old 24-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Ha ha.. not pe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1