The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
YanWen6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Qns: Micropenis any chance to fix????

Being in quite a few relationships we would happy at first but when coming to intercourse I will always disappoint them.

It got to a point that my last gf when MIA after she touched my micropenis while we were getting aroused.
Old 23-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qns: Micropenis any chance to fix????

dont think there is a fix esp if u are an adult

what is the length of your penis when fully erect? i know many men with small penis
not all woman like big penis..so dont worry about it..i am sure u will find one lady who will accept u as u are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanWen6666 View Post
Being in quite a few relationships we would happy at first but when coming to intercourse I will always disappoint them.

It got to a point that my last gf when MIA after she touched my micropenis while we were getting aroused.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did you warn them beforehand? Of course if they expecting something normal they may be quite shocked.

Like guy date a girl who never tell them beforehand that they are TG. Of course shocked, guy will almost certainly MIA.
Old 23-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
dont think there is a fix esp if u are an adult

what is the length of your penis when fully erect? i know many men with small penis
not all woman like big penis..so dont worry about it..i am sure u will find one lady who will accept u as u are.
Only 3 to 4 inch, I got so despress about it until I become a aggressive wanker... Which further weaken my ejaculations
Old 23-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Did you warn them beforehand? Of course if they expecting something normal they may be quite shocked.

Like guy date a girl who never tell them beforehand that they are TG. Of course shocked, guy will almost certainly MIA.
Did kind of hinting them, initially they will brush it off or say it's alright

Unfortunately, after we tried having sex all I get us brokenheart back to wanking miserably at home
Old 24-05-2019, 06:58 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Micropenis is about 6-7cm or 2.x inch when erect...

your 4inch is considered normal i would think..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...d08679041.webp
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-av...-penis-in-asia

Quote:
Only 3 to 4 inch, I got so despress about it until I become a aggressive wanker... Which further weaken my ejaculations

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

slight enlargements are surgically possible (basically the pull the whole shaft a bit outwards), but you will be looking at a 15-20k surgery (not sure if available in Singapore) with unclear outcome and potential health risks to gain an extra inch and people are often not happy.

from an article I found on surgery:

Penis surgery
There are two main types of penis enlargement surgery.

Penile augmentation involves injecting fat cells into the penis. The aim is to increase girth, or width, as well as length, in some cases

The procedure carries risks. Side effects may include swelling and distortion of the penis. If a side effect is severe, the penis may require removal.

Another method of penile augmentation involves grafting fat cells from elsewhere in the body onto the penis. This is less invasive and can add an average of 2.39–2.65 cm after 12 months.

However, the organ can lose 20–80 percent of the new volume within 1 year of surgery, so people may need multiple surgeries to achieve the desired result.

The second main type of surgery is suspensory ligament release. This ligament anchors the penis to the pubic area and provides support during an erection. If a surgeon cuts the ligament, this changes the angle of the penis, which can make it look longer.

On average, suspensory ligament release can increase flaccid penis length by between 1–3 cm, but patient and partner satisfaction rates tend to be low. The lack of support during an erection can make penetration difficult.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 inches is fine. It's well within average range for the country.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If you do want to research the issue of penis enlargement read this thread :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=689006
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
4 inches is fine. It's well within average range for the country.

But girls around me all said size matters, erect under 6 inch = small penis.
Old 24-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
slight enlargements are surgically possible (basically the pull the whole shaft a bit outwards), but you will be looking at a 15-20k surgery (not sure if available in Singapore) with unclear outcome and potential health risks to gain an extra inch and people are often not happy.

from an article I found on surgery:

Penis surgery
There are two main types of penis enlargement surgery.

Penile augmentation involves injecting fat cells into the penis. The aim is to increase girth, or width, as well as length, in some cases

The procedure carries risks. Side effects may include swelling and distortion of the penis. If a side effect is severe, the penis may require removal.

Another method of penile augmentation involves grafting fat cells from elsewhere in the body onto the penis. This is less invasive and can add an average of 2.39–2.65 cm after 12 months.

However, the organ can lose 20–80 percent of the new volume within 1 year of surgery, so people may need multiple surgeries to achieve the desired result.

The second main type of surgery is suspensory ligament release. This ligament anchors the penis to the pubic area and provides support during an erection. If a surgeon cuts the ligament, this changes the angle of the penis, which can make it look longer.

On average, suspensory ligament release can increase flaccid penis length by between 1–3 cm, but patient and partner satisfaction rates tend to be low. The lack of support during an erection can make penetration difficult.
I'm hopeless then...
Old 24-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Micropenis is about 6-7cm or 2.x inch when erect...

your 4inch is considered normal i would think..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...d08679041.webp
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-av...-penis-in-asia
being flaccid only a few cm, erect at the right moment/lucky it will be 4inch... haiz.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
moment/lucky it will be 4inch
4 Inches is actually quite normal for most people bro, you are not even in the small category, its more of a middle range actually
Old 25-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I'm hopeless then...
How long u need? Maybe see can do transplant. I think overseas did one case before.
Old 25-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
4 Inches is actually quite normal for most people bro, you are not even in the small category, its more of a middle range actually
4 inch only happen during my peak, most of the time only 3inch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1