The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

better give more money and contract extension to tie down Klopp...

FSG hv proved to be winner...brilliant to land Klopp in 2015...and Michael Edwards...

FSG own Boston Red Sox who won the baseball World Series last year...

Oh btw O'l Big Ear looks great...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

I finally can relax my fingers.

So bro snakehead said hk Wong tai sin fortune tellers - we lift the trophy but turn out to be CL champion trophy.

Well done bro.

Hope you go see the fortune tellers next year too.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Take it easy bro.. Different people support their team in different ways, some are more expressive n they like to vent out their frustrations while some prefer to remain silent. End of the day we are all die hard loyal supporters! YNWA
So now, let's talk about six baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's talk about six.

Try and be more of a believer and less of a doubter

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

We go again next season, bro
Old 03-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

how many of us missed the streaker during the live match?

no wonder harry winks didn't play well............

Old 03-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking news! LFC have offered Jurgen Klopp a new 10 million a year long term contract after he took the club back to the pinnacle of European football.

enough money for Klopp big contract extension

Revealed: LFC’s prize money for winning the Champions League

Liverpool were crowned Champions of Europe last night in Madrid following a 2-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur.

It’s not the first thing you think of, but the football club is a business venture for our passionate owners and the prize money is a definite bonus.

Goals by Mohamed Salah and Divock Origi have delivered the Reds their sixth Champions League title – with number five now being 14 years ago.

So, how much will the club earn from lifting ol’ big ears?

Simply put – £17million. This figure is added to what the club have already earned by getting to the final in Madrid in the first place.

That figure then rises to around £66million from the Anfield to the Spanish capital. It’s hardly a figure to stick your nose up at.

Champions League sides share a prize fund of £1.7billion. The group stage is worth around £13million, with performance bonuses also paid out for each match that is won or lost.

For just reaching the final, both Spurs and Liverpool already guaranteed a nice £13million windfall.

It’s worth noting that these figures do not include anything made from television rights. If we’re to add this then the Reds have earned a whopping £98million from partaking in the Champions League this season.

Cashback!

Last edited by francined69; 03-06-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

VVD must be hot favorite for the Ballon d'Or 2019 award after an outstanding season in which he was never dribbled past for whole season, an incredible feat for a defender which helped LFC to win the CL trophy!!!

Latest Ballon d'Or 2019 odds:

Lionel Messi - 4/5
Virgil van Dijk - 5/4
Mo Salah - 16/1
Cristiano Ronaldo - 20/1
Raheem Sterling - 20/1

I'm betting my money on VVD to win the Ballon d'Or 2019!

Last edited by francined69; 03-06-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
VVD must be hot favorite for the Ballon d'Or 2019 award after an outstanding season in which he was never dribbled past for whole season, an incredible feat for a defender which helped LFC to win the CL trophy!!!

Latest Ballon d'Or 2019 odds:

Lionel Messi - 4/5
Virgil van Dijk - 5/4
Mo Salah - 16/1
Cristiano Ronaldo - 20/1
Raheem Sterling - 20/1

I'm betting my money on VVD to win the Ballon d'Or 2019!
Think VVD may have already done enough to just about pip Messi but what should get him pass the line is if he leads the Netherlands to the UEFA Nations League Cup. Then again if Messi helps Argentina take the Copa America that may yet complicate matters further

As an aside, would like to mention two things:

1. Now that the lads have won a trophy under Klopp, they are finally allowed to touch the famous This is Anfield sign

2. I noticed Klopp consoling Son after the final and also having a few words with him. Wonder whether he invited Son to join the Champions of Europe
Old 04-06-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing photos to share...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Think VVD may have already done enough to just about pip Messi but what should get him pass the line is if he leads the Netherlands to the UEFA Nations League Cup. Then again if Messi helps Argentina take the Copa America that may yet complicate matters further

1. Now that the lads have won a trophy under Klopp, they are finally allowed to touch the famous This is Anfield sign

2. I noticed Klopp consoling Son after the final and also having a few words with him. Wonder whether he invited Son to join the Champions of Europe
I wouldn't mind Son joining LFC! Son will definitely do well under Klopp.

Klopp have shown that he has the ability to bring the best out of players and turn them to fulfill their full potential and become star players.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

I recalled a post here sometime back by a mother whose son said Klopp is a good manager but Liverpool did not win anything so far.

well mum, now you can tell your son that Klopp have brought Liverpool FC back to the peak of European club football!!!
Old 04-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Congrats to Liverpool on a successful campaign 2018/2019.

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool: 'Reds were lacklustre, but who cares?' - Lawro

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48487415
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't mind Son joining LFC! Son will definitely do well under Klopp.

Klopp have shown that he has the ability to bring the best out of players and turn them to fulfill their full potential and become star players.
Wait a minute.

Too many good players and only 11 players can start. Not sure how many willing to be bench players. Son may not start in most games. However we need good bench players to come in to score goals when we need to win games.

Origi will be willing to be bench players. Not sure for Son?

Old 04-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I recalled a post here sometime back by a mother whose son said Klopp is a good manager but Liverpool did not win anything so far.

well mum, now you can tell your son that Klopp have brought Liverpool FC back to the peak of European club football!!!
Only hope next season the second team can win the domestic cup competition. Leave the main players to play the same PL and CL.

Just need some good midfielders to join.

Who to stay and who to go?

Stay - Salah, Firmino, Mane, Henderson, TAA, Robertson, Alisson, VVD, Matip, Widnaldjum, Fabinho, Gomez

Leave - Sturridge, Lovren, Moreno,

Question marks - Milner, Shaqiri

Sure plenty more to go

Old 04-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Wait a minute.

Too many good players and only 11 players can start. Not sure how many willing to be bench players. Son may not start in most games. However we need good bench players to come in to score goals when we need to win games.

Origi will be willing to be bench players. Not sure for Son?
just a wish but i much prefer giving more play time for the younger Academy players like Rhian Brewster etc.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Personally happy that many fans here dun slam the players and manager the whole of 2018/9 season. The players really had a very successful campaign and played very well.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1